There's a few things I wonder about this game.
- Are we going to get any second chances at collecting other episode cards like the insecticons
- Are they going to make trading available (doubt it because that would possibly cannibalize their own sales from space bridge)
- Are they going to add more missions that are much harder in order to gain access to rare 4 cards
- Are they going to make rare 5+ cards
- how many of the players are "bots" that have been programmed in by the developers to make it look like more people are playing than in reality
- the top 10 in the episodes seem to consist of the same people every episode, are they real and do they really spend that much money on this game that they have millions of pts when the rest of us are just reaching 100,000 (for example, all 3 episodes I've noticed 3 players always in the top 10, pcpianist, ezyeric, and canadianconcret. I have them as allies and they are very high level.)
- how many of the players are actually developers and possibly allowed to program in unlimited amounts of resources for their selves in order to falsely create close competition in hopes it will drive some players to make that one more purchase of cubes to gain the lead.
- I saw a cheat/trainer here:http://crackandhackgames.blogspot.com/2 ... heats.html
It doesn't seem legitimate because everything it promises (like unlimited mobacoins) would mean you would have to trick their servers into having those same ammounts. I'm sure like other online games, once the server sees discrepencies, it corrects them or notifies moderators to investigate.
- I battle one player that had 2 complete episode jazzes, and 4 complete cliffjumpers. Seems very unlikely but not impossible unless you spend a lot of money on the bridge. Brings me back to the unlimited mobacoins thing or developer players.
Any thoughts or speculation from anyone else?