Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Movie game release date and prices

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Postby Yeti » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:34 am

360 CE and both DS games will be mine, oh yes.
Yeti
Godmaster
Posts: 1677
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2002 1:22 pm

Postby mattyc1007 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 am

Motto: "You Wouldnt Like Me When Im Hungrey"
Weapon: Sword
so if im right by looking at the prices in England the ps2 will be 19.99 or 29.99?
Image

Transform and Chill Out!

Couldnt Resist (Check Em Out!)

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=48806

Seibertron, the one and only TF news resource for me! :)
mattyc1007
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 960
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:45 pm
Location: Your Fridge >:D
Watch mattyc1007 on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Postby Symbiote Spiderman14 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:30 am

Motto: "mmmm Juicy"
Weapon: Variable-Caliber Machine Guns
is there any game play footage of this yet I want to see what it looks like before I order it.

SEIBERTRON wrote:Finally if you live anywhere near Burlington New Jersey, pre-order your copy from store 4526 Burlington Mall, a certain Seibertronian would be most happy;-)
:-? I live about 5 mins from there
Image
SPL ROUND 1 CHAMPION
User avatar
Symbiote Spiderman14
Tripredacus Councilor
Posts: 2400
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:27 am
Location: New Jersey
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Down_Shift » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:26 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
dabattousai wrote:Because GameCube is crap and the Wii is something that came from God (Reason for it being White and Innocent)

Anyways, I need to see video footage before I decide whether or not to buy a Wii Copy, PS3 Copy and DS Copy because I know that not all Movie Games are great.


That may be the single most non intentional racist thing I've ever seen posted on the boards. :shock:

I prolly won't bother with pre-orders. I doubt it will go flying off the shelves. Either way, I have friends at my local EB so they always put stuff aside for me when they think I'll like it.
Image

Cheer me on at - TeamDrinkFest.com

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
News Moderator
Posts: 6294
News Credits: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Sunstar » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:32 am

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
pity it doesn't have a game for the pc :(
Image
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
| Starscream's Shrine | Fan Art
User avatar
Sunstar
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5015
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:40 pm
Location: Cybertron

Postby bumblezzz » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:46 am

Down_Shift wrote:
dabattousai wrote:Because GameCube is crap and the Wii is something that came from God (Reason for it being White and Innocent)

Anyways, I need to see video footage before I decide whether or not to buy a Wii Copy, PS3 Copy and DS Copy because I know that not all Movie Games are great.


That may be the single most non intentional racist thing I've ever seen posted on the boards. :shock:

I prolly won't bother with pre-orders. I doubt it will go flying off the shelves. Either way, I have friends at my local EB so they always put stuff aside for me when they think I'll like it.
Dog. Wii ain't from god if he Wii was from god than god hates tv. I have freinds at a local EB Games too. I have my 360 CE preordered and my PSP preordered and when I read the interview it sounded cool. I think that when it comes out in mags and tv spots it will get people thinking. Protect earth or Destroy it.
bumblezzz
Combiner
Posts: 403
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:48 pm

Postby Kimmer » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:36 am

a lot of people here just get way too excited. they see one damn screenshot and assume this will be the game of the year or something. anyone who really follows games knows that there's still a way better chance it'll suck then be decent, hell we haven't even seen a second of gameplay footage.
Kimmer
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:15 pm

Postby 1337W422102 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:18 am

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
No price on the PC version? Oh right, torrents are free.
Image
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
User avatar
1337W422102
God Of Transformers
Posts: 12055
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: in ur base killin ur d00dz
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby jonusjaxon » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:24 am

PC version will be $40-50, but I'm guessing. That's the version I want. I also have a 360 so I'll have to wait and see what the collector's edition comes with. Also, modders could probably come up with some cool stuff for the PC version like G1 character models.
jonusjaxon
Fuzor
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:23 pm

Postby Down_Shift » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:25 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
kimmer wrote:a lot of people here just get way too excited. they see one damn screenshot and assume this will be the game of the year or something. anyone who really follows games knows that there's still a way better chance it'll suck then be decent, hell we haven't even seen a second of gameplay footage.


Others have seen game play footage. From what I hear it plays well and the graphics are amazing. I certainly don't think it will be game of the year, but I think it will do well.
Image

Cheer me on at - TeamDrinkFest.com

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
News Moderator
Posts: 6294
News Credits: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby 1337W422102 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:53 am

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
J-Prime wrote:PC version will be $40-50, but I'm guessing. That's the version I want. I also have a 360 so I'll have to wait and see what the collector's edition comes with. Also, modders could probably come up with some cool stuff for the PC version like G1 character models.

Exactly. I'm getting that one too, because I'm a PC gamer and I don't have any console besides my NES and my brother's Super NES.

Anyone know what engine they're using for this game?
Image
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
User avatar
1337W422102
God Of Transformers
Posts: 12055
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: in ur base killin ur d00dz
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Kayevcee » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:34 pm

"anyone who really follows games knows that there's still a way better chance it'll suck then be decent"

Intellectual elitism? On a message board? Surely not!

A lot of fans are looking forward to it. Some because it's Giant Robots Breaking Things. Some because they like the premise. Some purely because they really want to throw an oil tanker at someone. There's no need to piss in their cheerios because you're not convinced.

Speaking of not being convinced, I'm not sure there's going to be a PC version. I think this means I'm going to buy either a Wii or a DS.

-Nick
Kayevcee
Combiner
Posts: 477
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 5:22 pm

Postby 1337W422102 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:02 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Kayevcee wrote:Speaking of not being convinced, I'm not sure there's going to be a PC version.

Hey, how come my Cheerios are yellow? :P
Image
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
User avatar
1337W422102
God Of Transformers
Posts: 12055
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: in ur base killin ur d00dz
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Shadowman » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:23 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
83457W422102 wrote:
Kayevcee wrote:Speaking of not being convinced, I'm not sure there's going to be a PC version.

Hey, how come my Cheerios are yellow? :P


Sad, but true. And if you look at the track record of Movie tie-ins on PC, that may not be so bad.

Just buy a PS2. They're $130 now. Probably less, if it's used.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29053
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby 1337W422102 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:27 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Shadowman wrote:
83457W422102 wrote:
Kayevcee wrote:Speaking of not being convinced, I'm not sure there's going to be a PC version.

Hey, how come my Cheerios are yellow? :P


Sad, but true. And if you look at the track record of Movie tie-ins on PC, that may not be so bad.

Just buy a PS2. They're $130 now. Probably less, if it's used.

As long as it doesn't turn out like Spider-Man 2 for PC, I'm happy.
Image
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
User avatar
1337W422102
God Of Transformers
Posts: 12055
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: in ur base killin ur d00dz
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Autobobby1 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:04 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Wow, a game selling at the same price as most others!

Anyway, I'm glad that the DS game won't be $40 like Final Fantasy III.
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Baseball Tonight » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:29 am

Looks like it's the XBOX 360 CE and the 2 DS games for me.

Also looks like I'll have to buy a X360 console and a DS soon...
Baseball Tonight
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7476
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:14 am

Postby Dragonslayer » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:58 pm

Motto: "Never underestimate me. You might not live to regret it."
Weapon: Photon Laser
I've already pre-ordered my copy for the PS2 from Target. Now I just play "The Waiting Game" :WHISTLE: .....



...Oh, The Waiting Game suscks. Let's play Hungry, Hungry Hippoes! :P
Image
User avatar
Dragonslayer
Gestalt
Posts: 2695
News Credits: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Texas
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Hotrod » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:59 pm

Well I will get the PS2 version, unless I get an XBox 360 the I will get the CE edition.
Hotrod
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8944
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 4:12 pm

Postby Down_Shift » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:17 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Autobobby1 wrote:Wow, a game selling at the same price as most others!

Anyway, I'm glad that the DS game won't be $40 like Final Fantasy III.


It was soooooo worth it though. Mind you I don't have anyone I can exchange letters with to unlock the side quests.
Image

Cheer me on at - TeamDrinkFest.com

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
News Moderator
Posts: 6294
News Credits: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Next

Return to Video Games Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014