There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.
Moderators: Supreme Convoy, Cyber Bishop, robofreak
wow, like they dont make enough money off of the toys...
Call us your hat, America, but you'll never have Prime dollars!
- Posts: 489
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:55 am
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Shit, not that pose.
WHY. DO. THEY. KEEP. USING. THAT. POSE.
It looks like he's tryin to make a big fart...
- Posts: 1,173
- Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:56 pm
"Autobots transform and ro...oh damn...be right back...I'm prarie dogging." PASS.
"Come on out Autobot. We all must die sometime."
- Posts: 105
- News Credits: 1
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:18 am
- Location: Nebraska
- Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
- Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Does anyone else smell cheese?
Scalpel...blood bucket...priest...next patient!
Would ye care fer a wee nip of scotch whiskey?
Yes I am a Cubs fan. You may pity me now.
- City Commander
- Posts: 3,738
- News Credits: 2
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:54 am
- Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
- Strength: 3
- Intelligence: 10
- Speed: 7
- Endurance: 5
- Rank: 6
- Courage: 10
- Firepower: 2
- Skill: 10+
Our store is reseting Sporting Goods right now and I think they might get to putting Xmas out by weeks end
I want this
I missed out on Santa Yoda last year I'm making sure I won't miss out on this one this year
- Matrix Keeper
- Posts: 8,610
- News Credits: 26
- Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:11 pm
- Location: New Port Richey Fl
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube
Return to Transformers General Discussion