Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

Transformers On Your Street

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Transformers On Your Street

Postby El Duque » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Want to see Transformers: Fall of Cybertron's Shockwave and Grimlock duke it out in front of your house? Head on over to "Transformers on your street", plug in your address, and enjoy the show!

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers On Your Street

Postby Blozor » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Motto: ""Distrust everything — you're bound to get something right."
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
It's cute, but it wasn't my street.
Blozor
Headmaster
Posts: 1028
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:17 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers On Your Street

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:37 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
That was so cool! I saw my house and Grimlock got thrown right over the driveway into my front yard! :mrgreen:

Though, why are both him and Shockwave so gray? That looked more like "Shackwave" to me.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26354
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers On Your Street

Postby Novaprimal93 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:11 am

This was pretty cool. I don't care who you are.
Novaprimal93
Mini-Con
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:02 pm
Buy from Novaprimal93 on eBay

Re: Transformers On Your Street

Postby Blackstreak » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:46 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Didn't really see my street a whole lot but it was recognizable. Pretty awesome stuff there tapping into the satellites for this.
:APPLAUSE:
Image

# of Transformers in collection: 241TFs 4 sale
1985 Action Cards for sale
WTB/T for...
Blackstreak
Gestalt
Posts: 2056
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:14 pm
Location: West Chester, OH
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers On Your Street

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:17 am

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Yes! Destroy my neighbor's house!
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6385
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers On Your Street

Postby XDMan » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grimlock, SAVE ME FROM SHOCKWAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers On Your Street

Postby Wigglez » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:27 pm

Motto: "*cough*"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
That was kind of cool, except that it showed them fighting around the corner from my street instead of in front of my actual house. But whatever, it was still cool.
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1212
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: Everywhere
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers On Your Street

Postby Sodan-1 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
What the fu...??!! I could see my neighbour and next door's old caravan. There was a shot of my house but it was a mirrored image. Can someone explain the witchcraft behind this for me, please?
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2284
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:35 pm
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.

Re: Transformers On Your Street

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sodan-1 wrote:What the fu...??!! I could see my neighbour and next door's old caravan. There was a shot of my house but it was a mirrored image. Can someone explain the witchcraft behind this for me, please?
My guess is that they used imagery taken from something like Google Maps and tied this little program in to work with it, if that's even possible.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26354
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers On Your Street

Postby Sodan-1 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:43 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Sabrblade wrote:
Sodan-1 wrote:What the fu...??!! I could see my neighbour and next door's old caravan. There was a shot of my house but it was a mirrored image. Can someone explain the witchcraft behind this for me, please?
My guess is that they used imagery taken from something like Google Maps and tied this little program in to work with it, if that's even possible.

I get how that would work for the shot where Shockwave is descending through the atmosphere, but would that work for the on the ground shots as well? I don't think I've ever actually used Google Earth, but those shots look like they were taken by someone on or close to the ground.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2284
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:35 pm
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.

Re: Transformers On Your Street

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:51 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sodan-1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Sodan-1 wrote:What the fu...??!! I could see my neighbour and next door's old caravan. There was a shot of my house but it was a mirrored image. Can someone explain the witchcraft behind this for me, please?
My guess is that they used imagery taken from something like Google Maps and tied this little program in to work with it, if that's even possible.

I get how that would work for the shot where Shockwave is descending through the atmosphere, but would that work for the on the ground shots as well? I don't think I've ever actually used Google Earth, but those shots look like they were taken by someone on or close to the ground.
You can get Street Views in Google Maps. I use those all the time.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26354
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers On Your Street

Postby Sodan-1 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Sabrblade wrote:
Sodan-1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Sodan-1 wrote:What the fu...??!! I could see my neighbour and next door's old caravan. There was a shot of my house but it was a mirrored image. Can someone explain the witchcraft behind this for me, please?
My guess is that they used imagery taken from something like Google Maps and tied this little program in to work with it, if that's even possible.

I get how that would work for the shot where Shockwave is descending through the atmosphere, but would that work for the on the ground shots as well? I don't think I've ever actually used Google Earth, but those shots look like they were taken by someone on or close to the ground.
You can get Street Views in Google Maps. I use those all the time.

And now I know. Danke schon, Sabrblade.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2284
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:35 pm
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.


Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Star Wars Transformers Lot Jango Fett, Luke, Anakin, Emperor NIB - Time Remaining: 3 days 56 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Soundwave Commemorative Edition NIB Mint - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 57 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe G2 Aerialbot Skydive 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 59 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Sharkticon Megatron Decepticon Spear New NIB - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 59 minutes 13 seconds
WINGBLADE Transformers AUTOBOT AIRPLANE 2008 TRU Toys R Us Near Complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 59 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Pin-up FRAMED # 1 vs Unicron The Animated Movie Ultra Magnus - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 45 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers G1 1987 SCORPONOK figure (body) headmaster - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 30 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe G2 Stunticon Dragstrip Complete - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 31 minutes 40 seconds
Website Security Test