Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here
- Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
In some kind of promotional move for the upcoming Transformers: Age of Extinction
movie, to be released this summer, a squad of 16 meter tall replicas of Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Sentinel Prime have been sighted around China
- namely, during a Transformers tour held in Shenyang, capital of northeast China's Liaoning Province on March 28, where the photos below were taken. Check them out!
- News Staff
- Posts: 6296
- News Credits: 65
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
- Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay
- Motto: "Little bit o' bg, not enough to do you any harm"
- Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
That is one bad ass Sentinel Prime.
People need to quit being butt hurt that the Bay movies are not G1. That's like saying you hate Transformers Prime because it's nothing like Armada.
- News Staff
- Posts: 3411
- News Credits: 20
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
- Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay
- Motto: ""Consistency is victory.""
- Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
- Posts: 1416
- News Credits: 1
- Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:35 pm
- Location: Cannock, Staffordshire, England
- Strength: 9
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 6
- Endurance: 8
- Rank: 8
- Courage: 9
- Firepower: 6
- Skill: 8
Wow, that Prime looks way better than the actual CGI model lol.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:40 am
- Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
- Weapon: Saber Blade
Bee stole and then mirrored Jazz's signature pose:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 16345
- News Credits: 101
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
- Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
- Strength: 7
- Intelligence: 10
- Speed: 7
- Endurance: 6
- Rank: 9
- Courage: 8
- Firepower: 10
- Skill: 9
Optimus has abs!
Did I win the bet? Vote now!
T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!
- Forum Admin
- Posts: 38128
- News Credits: 59
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am
That Optimus looks amazing!!
Bumblebee looks kind of incomplete.
And sentinel... After what happened in DOTM I can never like him!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:20 am
omg, must... worship... Cybertronians.
- Headmaster Jr
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 am
Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum
Registered users: Agamemnon, Bing [Bot], cmgoodrich94, decepticonsforever1, DeClaw, Diem, dnldlee, Doubledealer93, Down_Shift, duragrip, El Duque, Exabot [Bot], fonziechavez, Gauntlet101010, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], gothsaurus, griftimus prime, GuyIncognito, Hip-Hoptimus Rime, iguanabytes, Influence, Jakerax, JelZe GoldRabbit, kamikaze_cr, Killerewok, ldsam01, Madeus Prime, MCutter, MGrotusque, Mindmaster, mooncake623, MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, nhphoto, Optimizzy, OptimusPrimeval, Prime_Fan, radioboomer, Railbomb, rockman_fan, Sabrblade, same138, ScottyP, Shadowstream, sprockitz, Super Megatron, SW's SilverHammer, TikyoTheEnigma, vectorsigma757, warzon3, Wolfman Jake, xMXUx, Yahoo [Bot], ZeroWolf, zeta3r