Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Motto: "Little bit o' bg, not enough to do you any harm"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Transformers Dark of the Moon may have struck out at the Oscars, but Transformers Prime continues to win Daytime Emmys. These wins are from the Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards as reported by the Los Angeles Times.

Congrats goes to the whole Transformers Prime crew as they won Outstanding Special Class Animated Program.

Another congrats goes to Christophe Vacher, Supervising Color Designer for his win for Outstanding Individual Achievement In Animation.

Let's hope the cast and crew keep up the outstanding work and continue to give us an impressive season with many more hopefully to come.
william-james88 wrote:I am just glad the conversation has changed from just being about the butt flap
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 3445
News Credits: 20
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards

Postby mirageandjazz1197 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:57 pm

sad enough that cliffjumper, tailgate and seaspray are dead but celebrating without them what the (insert curse here)!!!!!


oh by the way




FIRST SUCKERS :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :P :P :P :P :P
mirageandjazz1197
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 595
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am

Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:37 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:sad enough that cliffjumper, tailgate and seaspray are dead but celebrating without them what the (insert curse here)!!!!!


oh by the way




FIRST SUCKERS :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :P :P :P :P :P


Aside from Cliffjumper; Tailgate & Seaspray got no character development, so we can't care too much they passed. We can however care if Arcee or Bulkhead were to die considering they've been with us longer.

They can dare to celebrate without them.

While Cliffjumper was probably an important plot device in the series, all we know is that he was Arcee's partner, and that she's pissed off. Besides, we can't miss him considering he was only in the show for the first 10 minutes of the pilot.

BTW, we don't care who posts first...
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5394
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards

Postby mirageandjazz1197 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:19 pm

PrimeStriker wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:sad enough that cliffjumper, tailgate and seaspray are dead but celebrating without them what the (insert curse here)!!!!!


oh by the way




FIRST SUCKERS :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :P :P :P :P :P


Aside from Cliffjumper; Tailgate & Seaspray got no character development, so we can't care too much they passed. We can however care if Arcee or Bulkhead were to die considering they've been with us longer.

They can dare to celebrate without them.

While Cliffjumper was probably an important plot device in the series, all we know is that he was Arcee's partner, and that she's pissed off. Besides, we can't miss him considering he was only in the show for the first 10 minutes of the pilot.

BTW, we don't care who posts first...




hey i love cliff he is my fave autobot in the show so far. i hate bulkhead, ratchet is boring and gets no action so i don't care for him, prime is boring in my opinion i never like the leader, bee and wheels are OK they are characters i would sad too see them die and arc is too small but i love arc and i would be pissed if she died. the characters i want to see in the show are JAZZ AND MIRAGE my fave characters besides cliffjumper, ironhide, hotshot, smokescreen and kup and we need to see more back-story of tails and sprays.
mirageandjazz1197
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 595
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am

Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:09 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
PrimeStriker wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:sad enough that cliffjumper, tailgate and seaspray are dead but celebrating without them what the (insert curse here)!!!!!


oh by the way




FIRST SUCKERS :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :P :P :P :P :P


Aside from Cliffjumper; Tailgate & Seaspray got no character development, so we can't care too much they passed. We can however care if Arcee or Bulkhead were to die considering they've been with us longer.

They can dare to celebrate without them.

While Cliffjumper was probably an important plot device in the series, all we know is that he was Arcee's partner, and that she's pissed off. Besides, we can't miss him considering he was only in the show for the first 10 minutes of the pilot.

BTW, we don't care who posts first...




hey i love cliff he is my fave autobot in the show so far. i hate bulkhead, ratchet is boring and gets no action so i don't care for him, prime is boring in my opinion i never like the leader, bee and wheels are OK they are characters i would sad too see them die and arc is too small but i love arc and i would be pissed if she died. the characters i want to see in the show are JAZZ AND MIRAGE my fave characters besides cliffjumper, ironhide, hotshot, smokescreen and kup and we need to see more back-story of tails and sprays.
.
What do you mean, exactly, by "arc is too small?" If anything, all Autobots have gotten plenty of story arc. They most likely won't do much with Seaspray. That Wrecker was only used as an explanation for Wheeljack's return. They might explore Tailgate and Cliffjumper more because of the minibot killer, I mean Arcee, but that's about it. They have Five Autobots that are main characters. Cliff & Friends were minor characters.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5394
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards

Postby MightyMagnus78 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:06 am

Motto: ""Consistency is victory.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Great show, and well deserved IMO. :BOT:
Image
User avatar
MightyMagnus78
Brainmaster
Posts: 1434
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:35 pm
Location: Cannock, Staffordshire, England
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards

Postby Lockdown91 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:11 am

Weapon: Electromagnetic Photon Laser
That's great and all, well done guys I think it's a deserved win!

But when the hell is a new episode airing? :/ do we have any information on it? What's the plot going to be?
Lockdown91
Micromaster
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:33 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards

Postby griftimus prime » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:48 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
award for most annoying children in a show
User avatar
griftimus prime
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 931
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:31 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Finally, something other than visuals is awarded.

PrimeStriker wrote:
What do you mean, exactly, by "arc is too small?" If anything, all Autobots have gotten plenty of story arc. They most likely won't do much with Seaspray. That Wrecker was only used as an explanation for Wheeljack's return. They might explore Tailgate and Cliffjumper more because of the minibot killer, I mean Arcee, but that's about it. They have Five Autobots that are main characters. Cliff & Friends were minor characters.
He means "Arc" as in "Arcee". Notice he shortened Cliffjumper to "Cliff", Bumblebee to "Bee", and Wheeljack to "Wheels". He shortened Arcee's name as well, hence his saying:
but i love arc and i would be pissed if she died.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16711
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards

Postby mirageandjazz1197 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Finally, something other than visuals is awarded.

PrimeStriker wrote:
What do you mean, exactly, by "arc is too small?" If anything, all Autobots have gotten plenty of story arc. They most likely won't do much with Seaspray. That Wrecker was only used as an explanation for Wheeljack's return. They might explore Tailgate and Cliffjumper more because of the minibot killer, I mean Arcee, but that's about it. They have Five Autobots that are main characters. Cliff & Friends were minor characters.
He means "Arc" as in "Arcee". Notice he shortened Cliffjumper to "Cliff", Bumblebee to "Bee", and Wheeljack to "Wheels". He shortened Arcee's name as well, hence his saying:
but i love arc and i would be pissed if she died.


thanks with agreeing with me i am glad someone is also on the autobots side with me :BOT: :BOT: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN:
mirageandjazz1197
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 595
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am

Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:48 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:thanks with agreeing with me i am glad someone is also on the autobots side with me :BOT: :BOT: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN:
Wait, what? I didn't say anything like that. All I was doing was clarifying something you said that he misunderstood. :HEADHURTS:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16711
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Brings Home 2 Daytime Emmy Awards

Postby JetOptimus23 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:21 am

Motto: "I hecked up"
Weapon: Dirge Gun
Prime certainly deserves these awards...great series. Anyone have any idea when the hiatus will be over?
PROFESSIONAL ARMADA APOLOGIST

Currently on a quest to collect as many Unicron Trilogy toys as possible...maybe even complete the collection...
Image
User avatar
JetOptimus23
Godmaster
Posts: 1739
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 am
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #99 - Penultimate
Twincast / Podcast #99:
"Penultimate"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, August 24th, 2014