Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby Blurrz » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
For a second week in a row, the latest Transformers: Prime episode gets its world premiere on Teletoon, a Canadian cartoon television channel. The 22nd episode of Transformers: Prime and the 17th episode of the so-called first season focuses on Ratchet.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Taking Bulkhead's data to formulate synthetic energon, Ratchet begins testing this new source of energy. Ratchet reminds viewers that the Autobot's supply of energon is running low, not before the rest of the Autobots portal out to hunt down energon nabbing Decepticons. The medic just wishes he could do more, eventually succumbing and testing himself with synthetic energon.

Image

Raf wakes up Ratchet, only for the Autobot to find out that the synthetic energon 'works'. With the rest of the Autobots outnumbered and outgunned, we find Arcee in a bit of a pickle. Ratchet then portals in, fighting like he's never fought before. After easily defeating the Decepticons forces by himself, Ratchet and the rest of the Autobots return to the Autobot base, where Prime tells Ratchet that testing should continue on machines, not Autobots. As the downtime continues in the base, we find that not only has Ratchet's strength and speed have changed, but so has his personality.

Image

The more aggressive Ratchet continues to inject himself with synthetic energon. Ready to bust up the Decepticons, Ratchet tells Bumblebee to stay back at the base, taking Bee's position in the squad. The Autobots stumble upon the Decepticons mining more Energon. At the conclusion of the battle, Ratchet nearly decapitates a Decepticon, only for Optimus to hold him back, telling his friend that the 'con was a miner, not a soldier. Through his aggressive means, Ratchet was able to discover the location of Megatron. The conversation between the Autobots then gets feisty, with Ratchet firing words at his fellow friends.

Image

Prime realizes that the synthetic energon has changed Ratchet for the worse, and tells him that he's to return to base. This only invokes Ratchet to tackle Bulkhead, and then transforms and rides off to attack Megatron. Ratchet ends up at Knockout's base, attempting to take Megatron one on one. While Ratchet's strength may be enhanced by synthetic energon, he is simply no match for Megatron. The Decepticon leader fatally wounds Ratchet, leaving him for Knockout to extract the Autobot's new found fuel source.. After Knockout takes the synthetic Energon from Ratchet, he nearly finishes off the medic, only for the rest of the Autobots to show up. Ratchet is able to fend off Knockout, and destroy the Decepticon's synthetic Energon. We return to the Autobot base, to find a recovering Ratchet, and the Autobot's new found Energon supply. But of course.. the Decepticons did not lose all of their synthetic Energon.

Image

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11526
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby Blurrz » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Watch it on youtube courtesy of Seibertron.com member Knightwave!


dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11526
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Waiting for the toy AND the repaint of
ROID RAGE RATCHET!
Seriously though, Even UTI, Ratchet proves he can Kick decepticon skidplate! Weeks ago I said, I wan't to see more RATCHET. I want to see him get out in the field. I want to see those years an years of great war experience shine through, in one form or another. Sure, some synthetic stuff was needed, but hey, was I the only one who was like OOOH SH*T! When he flat out punched Megatron right in the face? And how megatron flew all the way across the cavern and slams into the wall just proves the momentum behind that punch, I mean sure, megatron wasn't ready, but he still had enough power to move him that far at that speed! He threw bulkhead, twice! Synthetic or not, those were ratchet's moves. I, for one, like what I saw to no end! His sword were kind of a let down though. I was kind of hoping for saws....but swords work!

Also, is it just me, or were those lights on the tops of his shoulders new? I don't remember seeing them earlier on. maybe a hint as to how the yet un released toy will look?
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6065
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby Optimall » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Hey, just trying to gauge Ratchets punch, Does Megatron still have / need Dark Energon to be alive? He used to have purple eyes when he had D.E in his chest and now they are red again. If megs has the D.E in him then it's expected that Ratchet wouldn't stand a chance, but if Megs is normal now then WOW, he really is one badass mother!
And finally Ratchet gets some decent screen time WOOHOO!!!!
Optimall
Mini-Con
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:09 am

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby Bouncy X » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:43 pm

BeastProwl wrote:Waiting for the toy AND the repaint of
ROID RAGE RATCHET!
Seriously though, Even UTI, Ratchet proves he can Kick decepticon skidplate! Weeks ago I said, I wan't to see more RATCHET. I want to see him get out in the field. I want to see those years an years of great war experience shine through, in one form or another.


so it was you? !!!! lol

as i watched this episode i was thinking, "hey that person on seibertron would be happy to see this" cuz i totally remembered somebody asking for more action time for Ratchet. lol

it was indeed a great episode and the animation for his fighting was awesome.
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
User avatar
Bouncy X
Pretender
Posts: 734
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:49 pm

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Bouncy X wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Waiting for the toy AND the repaint of
ROID RAGE RATCHET!
Seriously though, Even UTI, Ratchet proves he can Kick decepticon skidplate! Weeks ago I said, I wan't to see more RATCHET. I want to see him get out in the field. I want to see those years an years of great war experience shine through, in one form or another.


so it was you? !!!! lol

as i watched this episode i was thinking, "hey that person on seibertron would be happy to see this" cuz i totally remembered somebody asking for more action time for Ratchet. lol

it was indeed a great episode and the animation for his fighting was awesome.


yeah, it was me, ratchet's like, my favorite TF Prime autobot, whenever he's on screen, I know Something funny, cool, or serious is about to happen. He's never not around during anything else. all and all, I'm glad he got to run out in the field! Ratchet's got some stylish fighting skills! Hopefully those shine through in later episodes. I just hope that rumored autobot death ISN'T him.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6065
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby dragons » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:18 pm

surprised hasbro & hub would decide to do episode like this on this series with venom have not seen many episodes waiting for complete series.
Image
dragons
Gestalt
Posts: 2459
News Credits: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:28 pm

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby Heavy B » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
god DAMN, ratchet was hardcore.
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby Wheeljack35 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:51 pm

I wonder how much more a Decepticon can get with the stuff
Image
User avatar
Wheeljack35
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8645
News Credits: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:11 pm
Location: New Port Richey Fl
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
My thoughts:
I wrote:Episode 22 -

Ratchet's testing a sample of synthetic energon? Hey, an actual plot point carried over from the previous episode, and it wasn't even a two-parter. :D

Cliffjumper seen in recycled footage flashback.

Ratchet (sighing): "Sometimes, I wish I could do more." - Oh, I am already digging Ratchet in this episode. He is so channeling the personality of G1 Marvel Comics Ratchet (possibly the greatest Autobot character of all the Marvel G1 comics) in this one. 8-)

...until he injects himself with the sample and passes out. :o :-(

Ratchet transformed!... And we still don't get a good look at his altmode. Why do they never show that one up close?

Look at Ratchet go G.I. Joe on those Vehicons! He's go his Marvel G1 self's feel back. :D

LOL at Ratchet's clicking at Arcee. That is priceless! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seems Ratchet forgot about the old saying of, "Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Oh snap! FINALLY. A good look at Ratchet's ambulance altmode!

Optimus Prime: "Autobots do not inflict harm unless all other options have been exhausted. (snarling angry) It is what separates us from the Decepticons." - A...MEN! Ratchet went too far with that torturing session. His synthetic energon is making him act more like if he had taken Dark Energon instead.

Totally saw Ratchet going rogue coming.

Say, are those Vehicon miners of a unique model from the normal and flying versions? Their shoulders look different enough.

First G1 Cliffjumper punches G1 Megatron in the family jewels, and now Prime Ratchet nails Prime Megatron right in the kisser! They've got serious bearings, man. 8-)

Ever since episode 20, I've been expecting someone to die in these episodes. This time, I anticipated Ratchet, only to be fooled once again by his recovery.

There would be one drop remaining for the Cons to get their hands on. :roll:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16338
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby Autobot032 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Fantastic episode. Just blew me away.

MOAR PLZ.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8712
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby outerglow » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:53 am

Arcee in this episode was too much for me.... she already urks me as it is... I dunno... I just wanted to smack her so many times in this episode LOL.

As for Ratchet, the moment he nailed Megs in the face I just shook my head and watched stating "dude... you only pissed him off!" LOL

Good episode, it's about time we got some screen time for the old bot ;)

Is it urking anyone at all that Megs hasn't inquired about Screamer yet to anyone from the autobot side? Makes me think these episodes were written before they had Screamer go rogue.
outerglow
Mini-Con
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby Decectiscourge45 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:27 am

Motto: "Next time someone calls my Bass Clarinet a 'black saxophone', i'm punching them."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
BeastProwl wrote:...Also, is it just me, or were those lights on the tops of his shoulders new? I don't remember seeing them earlier on. maybe a hint as to how the yet un released toy will look?


No, those lights aren't new.


Dr. Heavy B wrote:god DAMN, ratchet was hardcore.


YES HE WAS.
Decectiscourge45
Minibot
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:58 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
outerglow wrote:Arcee in this episode was too much for me.... she already urks me as it is... I dunno... I just wanted to smack her so many times in this episode LOL.
What? She's the Autobot with the strongest character in this show. She's like this show's answer to Dinobot and Animated Prowl.

outerglow wrote:Is it urking anyone at all that Megs hasn't inquired about Screamer yet to anyone from the autobot side? Makes me think these episodes were written before they had Screamer go rogue.
Yeah, kinda. Though, I'm willing to bet that he somehow found out off screen that the Autobots don't have Screamer.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16338
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby outerglow » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:18 am

Sabrblade wrote:
outerglow wrote:Arcee in this episode was too much for me.... she already urks me as it is... I dunno... I just wanted to smack her so many times in this episode LOL.
What? She's the Autobot with the strongest character in this show. She's like this show's answer to Dinobot and Animated Prowl.

outerglow wrote:Is it urking anyone at all that Megs hasn't inquired about Screamer yet to anyone from the autobot side? Makes me think these episodes were written before they had Screamer go rogue.
Yeah, kinda. Though, I'm willing to bet that he somehow found out off screen that the Autobots don't have Screamer.


Naww.. actually what urks me the most about her is that headstrong insubordinate personality. It's not new.. and a trait I dislike about her. this badass, and when something happens it's all someone elses fault (no joke she blames EVERYONE all the time for stuff), I mean Bee did a lot of that in TFA and it was cute only cause he had the wit to back it up and the humor behind his motives... but I dont see Arcee anywhere in comparison to Prowl or even the Dinobots. I mean even the dinobots knew after switching sides that OP was right after all. And Prowl has always observed before he's acted. The fact is, I dont like that she's had the most character development time in the series, but she still barrels into things after ppl tell her not to and never learns from her mistakes.
outerglow
Mini-Con
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby michael alex kawa » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:31 am

Motto: "I am the most dangerous!"
Weapon: Blue Bolt
I would like to give a big thank you to Knightwave :D ,for posting it on Youtube ,its the only way i get to see TF Prime . :D :DANCE:
TILL ALL ARE CUTE
Image
User avatar
michael alex kawa
Fuzor
Posts: 242
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:54 am
Location: Las Vegas Nevada
Watch michael alex kawa on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby Fender Bender » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:32 am

Motto: "Whatever doesn't kill me will pay for it's failure."
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
^ Comparison FAIL. He was referring to Beast Wars Dinobot for characterization, not the G1 Dinobots. ;)
Image
Fender Bender
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6442
News Credits: 42
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:08 pm
Location: Spencer, WI
Buy from Fender Bender on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:37 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
outerglow wrote:Naww.. actually what urks me the most about her is that headstrong insubordinate personality. It's not new.. and a trait I dislike about her. this badass, and when something happens it's all someone elses fault (no joke she blames EVERYONE all the time for stuff), I mean Bee did a lot of that in TFA and it was cute only cause he had the wit to back it up and the humor behind his motives...
She blames herself for not being able to save Tailgate. Though she knows that Airachnid was responsible for actually killing him, she burdens herself knowing that she failed to save him from death.

And in the same episode, she blames herself for putting Jack in danger as he's being pursued by Airachnid.

And in episode 20, she knows that it's no one else's fault but her own for her succumbing to vengeance when she almost killed Starscream. And act she openly regretted by that episode's end.

outerglow wrote:but I dont see Arcee anywhere in comparison to Prowl or even the Dinobots. I mean even the dinobots knew after switching sides that OP was right after all. And Prowl has always observed before he's acted. The fact is, I dont like that she's had the most character development time in the series, but she still barrels into things after ppl tell her not to and never learns from her mistakes.
Like Fender Bender said, not "the Dinobots", but "Dinobot".

He lived a warrior and died a hero. May his spark join the Matrix... the greatest of Cybertron.
Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16338
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby outerglow » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
outerglow wrote:Naww.. actually what urks me the most about her is that headstrong insubordinate personality. It's not new.. and a trait I dislike about her. this badass, and when something happens it's all someone elses fault (no joke she blames EVERYONE all the time for stuff), I mean Bee did a lot of that in TFA and it was cute only cause he had the wit to back it up and the humor behind his motives...
She blames herself for not being able to save Tailgate. Though she knows that Airachnid was responsible for actually killing him, she burdens herself knowing that she failed to save him from death.

And in the same episode, she blames herself for putting Jack in danger as he's being pursued by Airachnid.

And in episode 20, she knows that it's no one else's fault but her own for her succumbing to vengeance when she almost killed Starscream. And act she openly regretted by that episode's end.

outerglow wrote:but I dont see Arcee anywhere in comparison to Prowl or even the Dinobots. I mean even the dinobots knew after switching sides that OP was right after all. And Prowl has always observed before he's acted. The fact is, I dont like that she's had the most character development time in the series, but she still barrels into things after ppl tell her not to and never learns from her mistakes.
Like Fender Bender said, not "the Dinobots", but "Dinobot".

He lived a warrior and died a hero. May his spark join the Matrix... the greatest of Cybertron.
Image



Eh to each their own, I personally dont like the character :shrug: And her blatant disregard to Optimus' Stop you're outnumbered I dont think had anything to do with her past dealings. It was reckless. But like I said to each their own.... never was into the BW, so that was a mistake on my part.

on the side note... just realized Ratchet hit on Arcee a little in that episode... call back to TFA perhaps ;) LOL j/k
outerglow
Mini-Con
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
outerglow wrote:Eh to each their own, I personally dont like the character :shrug: And her blatant disregard to Optimus' Stop you're outnumbered I dont think had anything to do with her past dealings. It was reckless. But like I said to each their own.... never was into the BW, so that was a mistake on my part.
She knew they needed that energon. She was willing to put herself at risk if it meant they'd get that energon in the end. She's strong willed and determined.

outerglow wrote:on the side note... just realized Ratchet hit on Arcee a little in that episode... call back to TFA perhaps ;) LOL j/k
:SICK: :SICK: :SICK: Err, no. That was just a joke.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16338
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby outerglow » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
outerglow wrote:Eh to each their own, I personally dont like the character :shrug: And her blatant disregard to Optimus' Stop you're outnumbered I dont think had anything to do with her past dealings. It was reckless. But like I said to each their own.... never was into the BW, so that was a mistake on my part.
She knew they needed that energon. She was willing to put herself at risk if it meant they'd get that energon in the end. She's strong willed and determined.

outerglow wrote:on the side note... just realized Ratchet hit on Arcee a little in that episode... call back to TFA perhaps ;) LOL j/k
:SICK: :SICK: :SICK: Err, no. That was just a joke.


Eh like i said to each their own, being a student of art I know that art is meant to be interpreted in different ways so I know there are folks out there who aren't going to see eye to eye with me on it :shrug:

and I meant for that to be a joke lol! The last thing this show has been doing is a shipping war (thank GOD!)
outerglow
Mini-Con
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
WE HAVE A NAME!

This episode's title is "Stronger, Faster".

And it can also be found on Teletoon's website in higher quality than on YouTube.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16338
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby LadyBug » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Ratchet on "synthetic" energon = OMG. Best thing ever. I am happy that they actually dedicated an episode to Ratchet finally. (Not to mention the Knockout vs Ratchet fight. EPIC!)
User avatar
LadyBug
Vehicon
Posts: 307
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby BOBZILLA » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Motto: "Keeping things simple makes things easier, making things complicated, is stupid, and, ugh, yeah..."
Weapon: Photon Cannon
Blurrz wrote:Watch it on youtube courtesy of Seibertron.com member Knightwave!




Holy Crud :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: That episode was EPIC. Ratchet is AWESOME! :BOT:
User avatar
BOBZILLA
Mini-Con
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:30 pm
Location: That house that makes you say "Wow that house is awesome."
Watch BOBZILLA on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 22 Summary

Postby El Duque » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Teletoon has listed the title of Transformers Prime episode #22 as "Stronger, Faster", which makes a lot of sense considering the context of the episode. They have also made the episode available for viewing on their website. Will Teletoon continue their streak of airing Transformers Prime episodes well ahead of the HUB? Keep your optics locked on Seibertron.com this weekend to find out.
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9888
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014