Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Episode 29 Title and Description

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Episode 29 Title and Description

Postby El Duque » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:33 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Zap2it has listed the title and description for Transformers Prime episode 29, or part 3 of the season 2 premiere arc. The title is "Orion Pax - Part 3" and the description is "Optimus rebels against Megatron; Autobots try to get their leader back."

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 29 Title and Description

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:42 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sure gives off quite different vibe from Part 2's description, doesn't it? ;)

Hopefully that "Jack learns how to restore Optimus Prime's memories" in Part 2 somehow backfires and Orion rebels here and goes back to Autobots all on his own.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17326
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 29 Title and Description

Postby Va'al » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:28 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Sabrblade wrote:Hopefully that "Jack learns how to restore Optimus Prime's memories" in Part 2 somehow backfires and Orion rebels here and goes back to Autobots all on his own.


That would be nice. Get some iniative, red-and-blue one!
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 6876
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 29 Title and Description

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:39 am

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
I was hoping Optimus would be with Megatron the whole season... Two episodes isn't much of a build up at all. They pulled the same crap with Unicron. They mention the prophecy one episode before it happens and all of a sudden it happens, and you don't care because you wheren't given enough time to care.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4052
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 29 Title and Description

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:24 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
SlyTF1 wrote:I was hoping Optimus would be with Megatron the whole season... Two episodes isn't much of a build up at all. They pulled the same crap with Unicron. They mention the prophecy one episode before it happens and all of a sudden it happens, and you don't care because you wheren't given enough time to care.
Why wouldn't he go back the Autobots? Orion Pax is not stupid. No way would he so easily fall for Megatron's charade of the Decepticons being the good guys. Orion would darn well see just how repugnant the Cons are and go back to the Autobots all on his own. It's just like when BW Silverbolt saw how unrighteous the Predacons were and joined the Maximals on his own accord.

Orion Pax is a good person. It's not in his nature to be a Decepticon.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17326
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 29 Title and Description

Postby Kiyza » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Motto: "Who says there are no girls on the internet?"
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
SlyTF1 wrote:I was hoping Optimus would be with Megatron the whole season... Two episodes isn't much of a build up at all. They pulled the same crap with Unicron. They mention the prophecy one episode before it happens and all of a sudden it happens, and you don't care because you wheren't given enough time to care.


Too much of a build up with Unicron would have made it less of a "wham" kind of moment if you ask me. If they had slowly revealed details about Unicron possibly being Earth's core, I doubt it would have had the same effects as a volcano of Dark Energon erupting, and I enjoyed how they did it.

I'm kind of guessing that Prime might keep stay with his memories gone for the rest of the season. Or at least, I'm hoping so. If this series is supposed to delve into what it's like to be a Prime, having Optimus Prime back in a leader position with no idea what he's doing would be a great way to do that.
User avatar
Kiyza
Micromaster
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:39 am
Location: Earth, the insignificant 3rd planet from the sun
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Episode 29 Title and Description

Postby Mat001 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Kiyza wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:I was hoping Optimus would be with Megatron the whole season... Two episodes isn't much of a build up at all. They pulled the same crap with Unicron. They mention the prophecy one episode before it happens and all of a sudden it happens, and you don't care because you wheren't given enough time to care.


Too much of a build up with Unicron would have made it less of a "wham" kind of moment if you ask me. If they had slowly revealed details about Unicron possibly being Earth's core, I doubt it would have had the same effects as a volcano of Dark Energon erupting, and I enjoyed how they did it.


Indeed. Essentially it was a four parter, the writers and producers just chose to make it a three parter with a prologue.
Mat001
Micromaster
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:19 pm


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014