The Bazaar of Carbombya is your place to buy, sell, or trade Transformers toys, comics or other items! Seibertron.com is not responsible for the transactions between users. BUY, SELL OR TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Moderators: Cyber Bishop, Supreme Convoy, robofreak, Seibertron
Seibertron.com is NOT responsible for the transactions between users. It is recommended that you only purchase from people who have been an active member on the website for some time. It is also recommended that you use a service such as Paypal for your transactions. If you find a sale or trade that is suspicious please flag it for the Mods attention!
BUY, SELL OR TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
I have MISB Transformers Prime First Edition and RID Figures for Sale/Trade:
2x Hasbro Deluxe FE Starscream - $20
2x Hasbro Deluxe FE Bumblebee - $20
2x Hasbro Deluxe FE Cliffjumper - $30
1x Hasbro Deluxe FE Arcee - $20
1x Hasbro Voyager FE Optimus Prime - $75
1x Hasbro Voyager FE Bulkhead - $65
2x FE Entertainment 2-pack Prime Vs Megatron - $50 ($65 shipped loose anywhere in US without tracking)
- Transformers Prime RID Deluxe Ratchet
- Transformers Prime RID Deluxe Vehicon
- Transformers Prime RID Deluxe Airachnid
- CrazyDevy CDMW-18 Laser Canons
- MISB MP-10
- Complete G1 Combiners in good condition (Except Devestator, Bruticus)
Willing to trade FE Prime items for these items and/or add cash on the side.
Prices DO NOT include shipping.
I only accept Paypal or USPS International Money Order for payment.
Shipping is extra, local pickup is possible in Greater Vancouver Area.
Priority goes to those that buy more than 1 figure.
Shoot me some offers! Willing to negotiate prices.
Last edited by MaxOptimusPrime
on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:03 pm, edited 25 times in total.
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:09 pm
pm sent in regards to FE Prime.
- Posts: 1065
- News Credits: 1
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:22 pm
- Location: Vandalia/Dayton, OH
You have a PM. Looking forward to making a deal.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.
ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
- Site Moderator
- Posts: 3142
- News Credits: 13
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:05 pm
- Location: Phoenix
PM regarding your FE Bulkhead.
- Posts: 205
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:01 am
- Motto: "If you love life do not waste your time. Don't wait. The time will NEVER be perfect."
PM re: 1x Voyager FE Optimus Prime - $70
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:32 pm
- Motto: "Confucius say: He who laughs last thinks slowest."
- Weapon: Battle Blades
You have a PM
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:24 am
- Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Watch Continuous on YouTube
Return to Buy, Sell, or Trade Transformers Toys
Cyber Bishop, Supreme Convoy, robofreak, Seibertron
Registered users: Arctorro, autobot1979, Bing [Bot], Diem, durroth, Exabot [Bot], Gauntlet101010, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Iron Prime, JelZe GoldRabbit, kirbenvost, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mr O, MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, necr0blivion, RAcast, Rodimus Prime, rpetras, ScottyP, Sertile, Stealth Claw, Stormrider, Syko, Va'al, Yahoo [Bot], Yotsuyasan