Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

Transformers Prime Japanese Voice Actors and Opening/Closing Themes Revealed

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Voice Actors and Opening/Closing Themes Revealed

Postby WarzoneBeta » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:40 am

Motto: ""Freedom is the right....ah who the slag am I kidding, WHO WANTS TO BLOW **** UP!!!""
Weapon: Sonic Umbrella
And now I cannot get the image of the Decepticons dancing out of my head...
*shudder* Megatron boyband dancing...
“Alas, poor Ulrich…I didn’t know him so who cares”-me

Due to his rather unique birth, Grimlock has a slow but endearing speech pattern, which can easily make you forget he's Godzilla with style. And weapons.
WarzoneBeta
Fuzor
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Watching you sleep...
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Voice Actors and Opening/Closing Themes Revealed

Postby Decepticon Spike » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:46 am

Motto: "Do what's right."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:Juat out of curiosity, how many of ya'll have listened to all the previous Japanese TF opening themes?

I have the HM,, Car Robots, and TFA themes on my MP3 player.
Image
User avatar
Decepticon Spike
Faction Commander
Posts: 4828
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:20 pm
Location: Ohio/Indiana
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 2
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Voice Actors and Opening/Closing Themes Revealed

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:06 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
WarzoneBeta wrote:And now I cannot get the image of the Decepticons dancing out of my head...
*shudder* Megatron boyband dancing...
Here, this might help get that out of your head. :twisted:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26354
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Voice Actors and Opening/Closing Themes Revealed

Postby Decepticon Spike » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Motto: "Do what's right."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
WarzoneBeta wrote:And now I cannot get the image of the Decepticons dancing out of my head...
*shudder* Megatron boyband dancing...
Here, this might help get that out of your head. :twisted:


Is there a translation of what they are singing?
Image
User avatar
Decepticon Spike
Faction Commander
Posts: 4828
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:20 pm
Location: Ohio/Indiana
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 2
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Voice Actors and Opening/Closing Themes Revealed

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:59 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Decepticon Spike wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
WarzoneBeta wrote:And now I cannot get the image of the Decepticons dancing out of my head...
*shudder* Megatron boyband dancing...
Here, this might help get that out of your head. :twisted:


Is there a translation of what they are singing?
It's the opening to the anime Lucky Star.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26354
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Voice Actors and Opening/Closing Themes Revealed

Postby Chaoslock » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:15 am

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Are these the actual intro/ending of the series?


GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Image

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
User avatar
Chaoslock
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5246
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:31 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime Japanese Voice Actors and Opening/Closing Themes Revealed

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:16 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26354
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Collection 6 Megatron Decepticon Takara Reissue - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 7 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Universe Sideswipe, Shadow Striker & Roulette Botcon 2003 Plus More - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 8 minutes 51 seconds
Megatron Fusion Blaster TRANSFORMERS Decepticon Classic Voyager 2006 MISB New - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 24 minutes 32 seconds
RARE Transformers Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus Set - Sam's Club Exclusive!! - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 54 minutes 34 seconds
��Kre-O Transformers Autobot Command Center Kreo Bumblebee Kreon Set A5412 *NEW* - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 56 minutes 24 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Prime Beast Hunters OPTIMUS PRIME With Dragon Assault  New In Box - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 56 minutes 47 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Construct Bots Beast Hunters PREDAKING Target EXCLUSIVE 59 PCS - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 11 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Robots In Disguise RID Megatron Megabolt RID 2002 - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 26 minutes 56 seconds
Website Security Test