Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby lonrac » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:12 am

Motto: "My 'collection' isn't worth bragging about"
Weapon: Photon Pistol
in a word WOAH!!!!!


I almost expected Optimus to make a stupid pop-culture reference (and get mattel fans annoyed)

so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)


actually funniest moment was in the teaser, 'Hey Indy 500!! When I'm done with you, you'll need more than a pit crew'
User avatar
lonrac
Fuzor
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:05 am
Location: Co. Tipperary, Ireland
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:47 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
TransFunctional wrote:
Archanubis wrote:Especially since this series' motto is "When we kill a character, they stay dead.


"Unless we bring them back with the power of Dark Energon, then they stay living. Unless they're a zombie, then we only bring them back for one episode. Unless it's a flashback, in which case it's for more than one."
No one's been resurrected in this show. Terrorcons, while being "walking dead", are still dead. And Megatron was just comatose since he wasn't dead to begin with.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24878
News Credits: 176
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Manterax Prime » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:45 am

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
lonrac wrote:in a word WOAH!!!!!


I almost expected Optimus to make a stupid pop-culture reference (and get mattel fans annoyed)

so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)


actually funniest moment was in the teaser, 'Hey Indy 500!! When I'm done with you, you'll need more than a pit crew'


I HAVE THE POWER!

also, I want a Prime Alpha Trion figure now. Hey, Takara, are you reading this?
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 763
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:48 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
lonrac wrote:so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)
That sword's the Dark Matter Calibur.

Dr. Wu has made a Star Saber based off the Prima design, which this sword was based off of.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24878
News Credits: 176
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Manterax Prime » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
lonrac wrote:so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)
That sword's the Dark Matter Calibur.

Dr. Wu has made a Star Saber based off the Prima design, which this sword was based off of.


There's Dr. Wu's Prime sword as Sabrblade said, but I suggest waiting for Mastermind Creations to release their Prominion/Prima/Nova Prime figure if you want a Star Saber that fits a voyager. Dr Wu's version is good, but it goes better with deluxe figures.
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 763
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Armada Jetstorm Runway Sonar Minicons NEW FREE SHIP US - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 12 minutes 23 seconds
2007 Transformers Hasbro Masterpiece Starscream Walmart Exclusive Stunning AFA85 - Time Remaining: 8 days 10 hours 29 minutes 18 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HEROES OF CYBERTRON THUNDERCRACKER STARSCREAM OPTIMUS PRIME MEDIC ! - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 45 minutes 56 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations IDW 30th Anniversary Sky-Byte New - Time Remaining: 9 days 12 hours 45 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Decepticon Spinister with Singe and Hairsplitter   1988   G1 - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 51 minutes 31 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex in smoke free home - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 38 minutes 56 seconds
2004 Hasbro Transformers 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime Stunning AFA U85 WOW!!! - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 11 minutes 25 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE STARSCREAM LOOSE FIGURE COMPLETE SEEKER JET DECEPTICON - Time Remaining: 22 days 11 hours 28 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016