Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Post your reviews of Transformers toys in this topic. Please keep each topic dedicated to one specific toy (i.e. DOTM Deluxe Class Optimus Prime"). Videos can be posted in a topic as well as text reviews and images.

Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:55 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
YouTuber sskev247 has filmed a video review of the newly released Prime: Robots In Disguise Revealers/Deluxe Class Rumble.

For your convenience, we've linked the video below:



So, what do you think? Will you be buying? Let us know, post your comments!

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest news!
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8755
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby Sideswipe619 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:44 am

I am getting two of those and will be doing some paint work for the two so I can have a frenzy+rumble thing going on :)
Sideswipe619
Mini-Con
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:50 am
Watch Sideswipe619 on YouTube

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby KNM2012 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:45 am

The upside is that the vehicle mode looks to be nice, and the robot mode looks impressive. The downside is that the transformation mode looks like it may result in many pieces eventually losing the arms, and the name should have been "Frenzy :CON: " (but that is something I assume Takara Tomy may consider changing if they make this toy as well).

As for me purchasing this item? No. I do not buy Hasbro for numerous (often personal) reasons. However... This is one unique piece that I do recommend because he comes off as a fun, interesting figure to own. 8)

[ :CON:: Frenzy is blue, Rumble is red.]
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby Sideswipe619 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:37 am

I think frenzy suits the blue colour but the cartoon says the blue one is rumble
Also I love the look of the transformation as well the vehicle mode reminds me of a Honda civic
Sideswipe619
Mini-Con
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:50 am
Watch Sideswipe619 on YouTube

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:41 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Ok, we are not starting this stupid color war again. Is it so hard to keep your preferences just as they are? PREFERENCES? Instead of passing your opinions off as fact?
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:[ :CON:: Frenzy is blue, Rumble is red.]

Your doing it wrong.
Oh, and BTW, even if this were to be the case, Rumble is blue in this continuity anyway, so that above statement has no weight to it.
Like iv'e stated before, It's a matter of preference you can have it either way.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6075
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby Sideswipe619 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:53 am

I think frenzy is blue and rumble red. Why continue this color war maybe make them have different heads or make them turn into something else so this war can be finished
Sideswipe619
Mini-Con
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:50 am
Watch Sideswipe619 on YouTube

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby XDMan » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Once again, we will get the Color War as people say Frenzy is red, Rumble is blue. As others say Rumble is red, Frenzy is blue.
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby KNM2012 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:56 pm

Sideswipe619 wrote:I think frenzy suits the blue colour but the cartoon says the blue one is rumble
Also I love the look of the transformation as well the vehicle mode reminds me of a Honda civic


That is the funny thing. When Hasbro debuted the toys, based on what I both recall as a kid and also read up on to make sure I was sane, Frenzy was the blue cassette. But when the scripting for the English dub was done, it was said that the writers made the change because the red cassette was the one making the "rumble"-based earthquakes.

And I was thinking either the Honda Fit or Toyota Matrix, myself. But now I need to see the Honda Civic because you mentioned it. :-?

BeastProwl wrote:Ok, we are not starting this stupid color war again. Is it so hard to keep your preferences just as they are? PREFERENCES? Instead of passing your opinions off as fact?


Ummmm... Yeah. :roll:

Rumble, the character, debuted in the toyline as the red cassette. He also debuted in Marvel Comics as a cassette that appeared to be blue with red limbs. However, the change was ONLY made in the Hasbro's part of the G1 animated continuity, as the name fit the character's actions more. :P

BeastProwl wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:[ :CON:: Frenzy is blue, Rumble is red.]

You're doing it wrong.
Oh, and BTW, even if this were to be the case, Rumble is blue in this continuity anyway, so that above statement has no weight to it.
Like iv'e stated before, It's a matter of preference you can have it either way.


Corrected your point, which I hope is okay. That, and you also forgot there quotes:

...(but that is something I assume Takara Tomy may consider changing if they make this toy as well).


This was because in the Hasbro toyline, Frenzy was blue. In the Marvel Comics (now IDW) continuity, he appeared blue, but that was a color substitution. His limbs, however, were red. But in the U.S. cartoon continuity, he was renamed Rumble because he did all the rumbling. Japan never did change it. Hence why I assumed that Takara Tomy may consider changing the name, whereas here... It was done this way because people recognize the original cartoon version more than the other versions. ;)

Oh... And I know I did the quote wrong, especially since I did not want to follow a trend that was started by a comic artist at the time. ;) Especially since I am trying to be like orange juice and concentrate on the lines that still interest me. :P

As for me purchasing this item? No. I do not buy Hasbro for numerous (often personal) reasons. However... This is one unique piece that I do recommend because he comes off as a fun, interesting figure to own.


Hence that despite my toyline preference, and reasons that I had to explain just know to end any possible assumptions aimed at me, I think the toy is worth getting. So why did you not discuss that while nitpicking me with assumptions and an obvious truth that had a reason to why I wrote it like that? :???:

XDMan wrote:Once again, we will get the Color War as people say Frenzy is red, Rumble is blue. As others say Rumble is red, Frenzy is blue.


I was speaking up on facts that Hasbro started, not anything that should have people here assume that I am a fan of these characters. ;) Besides, I was having fun with the facts behind the name swaps before people assumed that it was a war... Which I kinda find humorous as it was taken way too seriously. (Sorry guys, but I do!) :lol:
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby That Bot » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
This isn't G1, this is Aligned, and in Aligned, Frenzy is red, Rumble is blue. But whatever, if it floats your fancy, call it Frenzy. It makes zero impact on the toy. And it's a nifty-looking toy that I intend to add to my collection. I might even get two so I can have a Frenzy. FIBRIB! :P
Image
That Bot
Headmaster
Posts: 1028
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Watch That Bot on YouTube
Buy from That Bot on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby MightyMagnus78 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Motto: ""Consistency is victory.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Irrespective of 'who' he is, he's still a cool looking figure!
Image
User avatar
MightyMagnus78
Brainmaster
Posts: 1433
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:35 pm
Location: Cannock, Staffordshire, England
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby Nemesis Destron » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:04 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Okay first I'd like to comment on the fact that he knocked a TF off reaching for another on his highly busy shelf display...ggrrr I don't understand how most can do this! :BANG_HEAD: What if it were something way more breakable and not easy to replace? Well you all got balls to be displaying like that so hey WTF do I know eh?

So anyway I'm not an expert in video reviews, I never done one (on my bucket list) to have a basis for comparison. But to most that have their hands and the TF always in the shot I feel is best. It helps those who want to see things close and maybe helps those on making a choice. But over all a great figure, alt-mode sorta reminds me of those type of rally like cars, love the head sculpt and the review was ok too. Definitely not gonna be my Rumble in the fold but will make a awesome addition...'nuff said! ;)^ :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Brainmaster
Posts: 1460
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: OC So-Cal

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby KNM2012 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:15 pm

That Bot wrote:This isn't G1, this is Aligned, and in Aligned, Frenzy is red, Rumble is blue. But whatever, if it floats your fancy, call it Frenzy. It makes zero impact on the toy. And it's a nifty-looking toy that I intend to add to my collection. I might even get two so I can have a Frenzy. FIBRIB! :P

In my defense, all I said is that Takara Tomy might choose to change the name. Because blue Rumble speaks English, and red Rumble speaks Japanese. ;)

Oh... And consider buying three. Because this looks like a fun toy to have and play with. :grin:
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
The color debate is pointless and leads to trouble, please keep discussion of it at a minimum. That is not what this thread is about. It's about this figure and the review. Keep color debate in another thread, or better yet, not at all. It just ends up being more trouble than it's worth.

Whatever your personal preference is, stick with it, but keep it to yourself.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8755
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby KNM2012 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:38 pm

I hope this is okay with Autobot032 and the moderators. I wanted to add a few things that have been bothering me ever since I had returned.

Autobot032 wrote:The color debate is pointless and leads to trouble, please keep discussion of it at a minimum.


Agreed.

Because if you want to debate, start a debate topic. Don't choose to ignore everything else that a person you do not know says just because he or she said something that you disagree on. You don't know them, therefor you do not know why they said it in the first place.

So atop of what Autobot032 said, take the time you could use to dispute what that certain person says and either ignore it for the sake of the topic... Or send them a sincere PM in hopes that you both can understand each other next time, and also hope for the best.

Autobot032 wrote:That is not what this thread is about. It's about this figure and the review.


Also agreed. Hence the statement I said above. Because with any subject at hand, a person has the limited rights to speak their mind on the subject. This does not give you the right to jump on him every time you think you are right and he or she is wrong. It does not excuse you to call it anything that you think it is. So when it comes to any topics - Including this one - Stick with any portion of the topic that the responded has stated.

And if you must, politely ask what somebody means by something. But also ask them to PM it if you think it might be lengthy. Just don't say "I'm confused" unless you mean it. Because again, the person will mostly say something that may not fit your preferences. So just try to understand that they are trying to be informative and move on.

Autobot032 wrote:Keep color debate in another thread, or better yet, not at all. It just ends up being more trouble than it's worth.


In my defense, Autobot032, I based my statement on the fact that even though this is Takara Tomy's fourth (or so) release the coincides with both the names and fiction... I thought they may end up making this figure red (or vice-versa) for their Arms Microns line.

But even then, the "color debate" deserves to be more of a discussion. Simply because it is easier to discuss the facts behind this "controversy" than it is to set up an issue-free debate. Especially since not everybody has access to everything listed and/or shown outside the animated series.

Autobot032 wrote:Whatever your personal preference is, stick with it, but keep it to yourself.


Partially agree. Because you have the right to stick with your preferences. You just need to remember that your rights are limited and should only exercise your rights within that boundary. Nothing more, everything else less. So if you need to say a person is wrong, don't. Just stay tight lip and move on.

Because to paraphrase T.S. Elliot: "The fun does not end with a boom, but with a person who is not an expert on said topic choosing to "debate" with a person who is."
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:04 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Oh, no. Not this debate again.

Image

Stick to your own preference, and keep it to your own self.

Aside from that, I rather like this Rumble figure. I might buy two so I can repaint one Black and Red and make him Frenzy.

;)^
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5393
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby That Bot » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Oh... And consider buying three. Because this looks like a fun toy to have and play with. :grin:

Why would I need a third one just to play with? I can play with one or both of the other two just fine. 0_o N0t sure what you're getting at.
Image
That Bot
Headmaster
Posts: 1028
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Watch That Bot on YouTube
Buy from That Bot on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby KNM2012 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:42 pm

That Bot wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Oh... And consider buying three. Because this looks like a fun toy to have and play with. :grin:

Why would I need a third one just to play with? I can play with one or both of the other two just fine. 0_o N0t sure what you're getting at.

Here is what I am getting at:

The item itself looks like it has a at-risk level when it comes to the arms/arm joints. So if you want to add this piece to your permanent collection, it might be smart to have an extra at hand.

That is, assuming that you plan to remove the first piece from its packaging. If you are like me and have no intention to open one of the two packages, then just buy two.

I hope that clears things up. Because I am hoping that I am wrong and that issue does not happen in the long run. :BOT:
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby Banjo-Tron » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:57 am

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
Frenzy is Grey, Rumble is Grey (I am a dog)
User avatar
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
Posts: 1690
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am
Location: UK, Surrey

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby That Bot » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:38 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
That Bot wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Oh... And consider buying three. Because this looks like a fun toy to have and play with. :grin:

Why would I need a third one just to play with? I can play with one or both of the other two just fine. 0_o N0t sure what you're getting at.

Here is what I am getting at:

The item itself looks like it has a at-risk level when it comes to the arms/arm joints. So if you want to add this piece to your permanent collection, it might be smart to have an extra at hand.

That is, assuming that you plan to remove the first piece from its packaging. If you are like me and have no intention to open one of the two packages, then just buy two.

I hope that clears things up. Because I am hoping that I am wrong and that issue does not happen in the long run. :BOT:

I don't keep anything sealed. It's a toy, it's meant to be played with. The joke behind buying two is to call one "Frenzy" because of FIRRIB/FIBRIR. If something breaks.......that's terribly unfortunate.
Image
That Bot
Headmaster
Posts: 1028
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Watch That Bot on YouTube
Buy from That Bot on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby KNM2012 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:12 pm

That Bot wrote:I don't keep anything sealed. It's a toy, it's meant to be played with. The joke behind buying two is to call one "Frenzy" because of FIRRIB/FIBRIR. If something breaks.......that's terribly unfortunate.

Well... As a collector who has purchased 11 essential pieces, to date, I thank you for being that part of the collector spectrum. 8)

But even then, if it turns out to be a piece you like, buy an extra for some kind of "That Bot's Toy of Fame" element. :grin: If not, get a third and paint it purple. Because we all know that Fumble is purple. ;)
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby That Bot » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Well... As a collector who has purchased 11 essential pieces, to date, I thank you for being that part of the collector spectrum. 8)

You're welcome....I guess?
Image
That Bot
Headmaster
Posts: 1028
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Watch That Bot on YouTube
Buy from That Bot on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby KNM2012 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:12 am

That Bot wrote:You're welcome....I guess?

Yeah... It's a collector's morale thing. Lets just say that my collection is not going to be anything less than MISB, and that I don't get to meet many other collectors, especially ones that do more than just display their pieces and hope nothing happens to them.

Besides... Back on subject: Is it me or does the feel that they excluded a rear window in his car mode to be a bit off? :???:
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby Banjo-Tron » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:29 am

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
I like to transform, pose, modify and photo my Transformers but I realise that this makes me inferior to other collectors. Hopefully I can one day elevate myself to MIB collecting, which is the pantheon of greatness. I do have a MOC Turbo Tracks and Special Ops Jazz though, so hopefully not all is lost :(
User avatar
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
Posts: 1690
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am
Location: UK, Surrey

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:34 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Bah. Packaged collecting of toys makes no sense to me. Toys are meant to be played with.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8755
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime Revealers (Deluxe Class) Rumble Video Review

Postby Banjo-Tron » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:37 am

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
Autobot032 wrote:Bah. Packaged collecting of toys makes no sense to me. Toys are meant to be played with.

Cmon grow up man, you want to actually enjoy your collection? That is illogical. ;)
User avatar
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
Posts: 1690
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am
Location: UK, Surrey

Next

Return to Transformers Toy Reviews

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014