Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:22 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Counterpunch wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:The transformation is...odd, too. Dat backpack... Why do these PRID figures all have to have such giant backpacks?


Because the design team has changed and is quite frankly, not very good. Not when compared to pretty much everything up to and including First Edition.


I'm assuming this news tidbit was released and I'm just forgetting it. Which is entirely possible.

I'm rather disappointed. I thought for sure we'd see better than First Edition once the line came out. Dumbing down the toys for kids is bad enough (because most kids are smarter than this), but making them inaccurate and ugly while they're at it? That worries me. That tells me that Hasbro IS dropping the ball and now they just don't care.

I do think we'll see the end of TF toys in the US, again.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8820
News Credits: 40
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:32 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Autobot032 wrote:I'm rather disappointed. I thought for sure we'd see better than First Edition once the line came out. Dumbing down the toys for kids is bad enough (because most kids are smarter than this), but making them inaccurate and ugly while they're at it? That worries me. That tells me that Hasbro IS dropping the ball and now they just don't care.
RID Arcee and RID Vehicon are definite improvements over their inaccurate and kibble-laden First Edition figures. ;)
Last edited by Sabrblade on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17027
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Lord Onixprime » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Autobot032 wrote:I'm rather disappointed. I thought for sure we'd see better than First Edition once the line came out. Dumbing down the toys for kids is bad enough (because most kids are smarter than this), but making them inaccurate and ugly while they're at it? That worries me. That tells me that Hasbro IS dropping the ball and now they just don't care.


It's not got anything to do with how smart kids are or aren't. Complex figures are not fun to play with. I know that personally, because I was still a kid during RID. By the time I had transformed 4 of them, I was uninterested in playing anymore and would put them away. A line like Armada on the other hand, I'd have 20 figures on the floor at once and had a blast.

As a collector, RID is superior, but as a kid during play time, Armada was superior. So, as long as they pull off decent, as close to show accurate as they can get figures, I'm not going to sweat them being simplistic.
Image
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Hypershock » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Motto: "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. Oh, and I may or may not have been to Coruscant once or twice. Recently. Possibly."
Weapon: Dual Solar Powererd Vibro Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:I'm rather disappointed. I thought for sure we'd see better than First Edition once the line came out. Dumbing down the toys for kids is bad enough (because most kids are smarter than this), but making them inaccurate and ugly while they're at it? That worries me. That tells me that Hasbro IS dropping the ball and now they just don't care.
RID Arcee and RID Vehicon are definite improvements over their inaccurate and kibble-laden Firts Edition figures. ;)



I agree, the vehicon looks downright miraculous and after i got Arcee i quickly grew to prefer her over the FE. And even with some of the crap that has been said, my favorite so far is still cliffjumper. Maybe because i have yet to experience a fantastic prid, maybe cuz he's my favorite character, maybe because i got lucky and his arms stay together for me, but i still enjoy him.

Regardless, i think all the toys that have multiples have so far been lateral moves rather than better or worse, minus those two. I would hope that Arcee and the vehicon are indicators that the prid designers are finally starting to produce toys that are a step up from First Edition
Image
User avatar
Hypershock
Combiner
Posts: 452
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:11 pm
Watch Hypershock on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby MightyMagnus78 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Motto: ""Consistency is victory.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
I'm honestly not impressed with either figure, the first editions are far superior IMO.
Last edited by MightyMagnus78 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
MightyMagnus78
Brainmaster
Posts: 1447
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:35 pm
Location: Cannock, Staffordshire, England
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Slashercon » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Motto: "Victory without effort, is failure!!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
"Sigh" >:oP I said it once, and I'll say it again: TRANSFORMERS FANS ARE ONE OF THE MOST UNGRATEFUL FAN BASES I'VE EVER KNOWN OF.
Whine whine whine, :sad: wah wah wah... I want my bottle wah wah. :sad: Seriously, just because Hasbro is making there figures more simple doesn't mean you should jump on the hate wagon. I think the voyager starscream is excellent looking, and I'm even willing to let his height over Megatron slide if it means buying a figure that is actually worth the 20 bucks. Same for the Bulkhead figure. Do I prefer the FE figure? YES!! But can we get it for less than $25? NO!! $100 for a figure is INSANE!! Though I wish Hasbro made better looking weapons for them. Bleh, but really, those are my only real gripes about these two. And for the line, could it be better? Yes, but remember it could be a lot worse. Just be grateful that the company is still devoted to making Transformers for new kids of the next generation AND for collectors of OLDER age. (Being young pays off :grin: )
User avatar
Slashercon
Vehicon
Posts: 330
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Creighton, Pennsylvania
Watch Slashercon on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Hotrodimust » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Of I was a toy designer I would try and make a toy the was better than my previous and take pride in my work no matter who's buying it. FE bulkhead is almost perfect trust me I've owned it since it first hit the web I got it for $35 free shipping ya I wasn't stupid and try and wait till it hit stores to save $10 my cheap friends regret it now hahaha. And that's another thing hasbro did they are an American company and released the FE everywhere but America except the 3 we got but no cliffjumper no voyagers no entertainment 2 pack I had to order it all and lucky for me I got it all pretty cheap compaired to what it goes for. Even the dotm figures well that wasn't hasbros fault they stores didn't want them because they over stocked with figures that wernt gonna sell and they didn't want the last wave. And that's more proof that kids don't really buy TFs because if they did we wouldn't have had so many dotm peg warmers kids like beyblades and monsuno,bakugan,yugi oh I have kids they have friends I hear and see what they talk about if I go to my local toy stores prime figures are stocked I can get any figure from the line right now voyager to legion but monsuno is sold out and beyblades. I don't know if it's different in other parts of the country but in my part collectors are the main buyers of TFs along with dc universe. Hasbro might make the toys with kids in mind but they would make more money with the collectors I mean takara does their toys a geared towards older people with all the paint apps 2 days I a kids had and all that paint would be bye bye and I would buy takara figures but they are $40 each and I like the thrill of the hunt and I would have to order them and that's no fun lol
Hotrodimust
Combiner
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm
Watch Hotrodimust on YouTube
Buy from Hotrodimust on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:58 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hotrodimust wrote:I mean takara does their toys a geared towards older people with all the paint apps 2 days I a kids had and all that paint would be bye bye and I would buy takara figures but they are $40 each and I like the thrill of the hunt and I would have to order them and that's no fun lol
The days of Takara figures having more paint are over. These days, aside from their faces, the Takara figures now have NO paint.

Image
Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17027
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Hotrodimust » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Hahahahahaha I knew someone would put pics of ratchet up ya you gotta put stickers on. Its not that I think these figures are totally crap it's just you give us picks of RID vehicon I was amazed no kibble at all I stared at it trying to figure out where the roof of the car went I had my guesses but wasn't sure because the pice weren't super clear. Then I seem a video and I was like that's a great design and then they give us this starscream I mean if it wasn't for the hinge you can see right in front of the cockpit and where the wings meet the fusiloge I would really enjoy the jet mode that's just lazy design. They couldn't make a pop out hinge and then make it swing around. And someone said we are lucky we still get figures you say it as we get them for dirt cheap if you go to TRU ur paying $25 plus tax for a piece of plastic that cost them less than $4 to make. I'm just wasting my typing lol is it to much to ask hasbro to take pride and be innovative in every figure and just listen to the fans and collectors just a little. When I got my FE figures I was so amazed how the transformed and looked the had MP design in them in a sence hasbro got my hopes up think the prime figures were all gonna be amazing. I mean I like the animated line a lot except wasp ugh. Idk I guess my expectations were put to high. A lot of people were disappointed with mp-9 and I'm extremely happy with it and mp-10 and 11. I give up from now on I'm gonna wait till I get the figure in hand to judge it because pictures sometimes lie
Hotrodimust
Combiner
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm
Watch Hotrodimust on YouTube
Buy from Hotrodimust on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Sabrblade wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:I'm rather disappointed. I thought for sure we'd see better than First Edition once the line came out. Dumbing down the toys for kids is bad enough (because most kids are smarter than this), but making them inaccurate and ugly while they're at it? That worries me. That tells me that Hasbro IS dropping the ball and now they just don't care.
RID Arcee and RID Vehicon are definite improvements over their inaccurate and kibble-laden First Edition figures. ;)


That's your opinion, and it's not shared by everyone. Nor is it fact. We need to set up a comparison photo thread... The FEs aren't perfect, but they are more accurate in some ways, while PRID wins in others.

Overall, neither one is a perfect match, but I'd much rather have FE any day.

Arcee's backpack is ridonkulous.

Vehicon, other than the back kibble and the elbow connections...well, FE wins.

Lord Onixprime wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:I'm rather disappointed. I thought for sure we'd see better than First Edition once the line came out. Dumbing down the toys for kids is bad enough (because most kids are smarter than this), but making them inaccurate and ugly while they're at it? That worries me. That tells me that Hasbro IS dropping the ball and now they just don't care.


It's not got anything to do with how smart kids are or aren't. Complex figures are not fun to play with. I know that personally, because I was still a kid during RID. By the time I had transformed 4 of them, I was uninterested in playing anymore and would put them away. A line like Armada on the other hand, I'd have 20 figures on the floor at once and had a blast.

As a collector, RID is superior, but as a kid during play time, Armada was superior. So, as long as they pull off decent, as close to show accurate as they can get figures, I'm not going to sweat them being simplistic.


This is a fair statement. Complexity can kill the fun in a toyline, I can't argue with that. However, complexity sold rather well in these past few years and while I saw complaints, I didn't see anyone outright say they gave up or that their kids would. Or, if they did, the post numbers were so small that I failed to recognize them.

I'd say PRID's running change is due to trying to cut costs and use complexity as an excuse to do so. I've seen plenty of posts where people said their younger siblings or child(ren) were capable of transforming complex figures without breaking them, or breaking a sweat.

Still, I agree that complexity can kill the thrill once you see how much time is consumed.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8820
News Credits: 40
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Counterpunch » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Motto: "...and I used to be such a nice guy."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Slashercon wrote:"Sigh" >:oP I said it once, and I'll say it again: TRANSFORMERS FANS ARE ONE OF THE MOST UNGRATEFUL FAN BASES I'VE EVER KNOWN OF.
Whine whine whine, wah wah wah... I want my bottle wah wah. Seriously, just because Hasbro is making there figures more simple doesn't mean you should jump on the hate wagon. I think the voyager starscream is excellent looking...


Do you even realize that your argument boils down to "I like this, so anyone that doesn't is being a spoiled complaining brat"?

Being critical of toy releases does not equate to being ungrateful.

Further, the whole idea that fans need to be grateful or that companies owe something to their fans is all a bunch of trite bullshit.

It's a business relationship. It works because we hand over money when they produce product that we approve of.

Hasbro is not a God on the mountain who we have to humbly thank for every toy they make. Nor is it their job to cater to every tiny want, need, and complaint of a petty fan base.

Points like yours, "You all are babies...wah wah wah" only serve to belittle discussion and undermine any meaningful input people might put forth.

>:oP
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15239
News Credits: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Autobot032 wrote:Arcee's backpack is ridonkulous.
The wheel is removable.

And she has those wings in the show.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17027
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Starscream looks pretty good. The jet looks a little flimsy though and he's too tall, but I still like it. Bulkhead looks malnourished, but he's an ok substitute for the FE.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2390
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Sabrblade wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Arcee's backpack is ridonkulous.
The wheel is removable.

And she has those wings in the show.


Oh, I know she does. However, the wings aren't that large. They're rather exaggerated on the PRID toy. Inaccurate on the FE, I have to say, but more reasonable in size.

And the wheel being removable doesn't work for me. She shouldn't have to be a parts former to look right. Parts forming is alright if you know it ahead of time (though some consider it a sloppy design choice, I understand why), when it's unexpected, it's a downer.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8820
News Credits: 40
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Hypershock » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Motto: "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. Oh, and I may or may not have been to Coruscant once or twice. Recently. Possibly."
Weapon: Dual Solar Powererd Vibro Cannons
Counterpunch wrote:
Slashercon wrote:"Sigh" >:oP I said it once, and I'll say it again: TRANSFORMERS FANS ARE ONE OF THE MOST UNGRATEFUL FAN BASES I'VE EVER KNOWN OF.
Whine whine whine, wah wah wah... I want my bottle wah wah. Seriously, just because Hasbro is making there figures more simple doesn't mean you should jump on the hate wagon. I think the voyager starscream is excellent looking...


Do you even realize that your argument boils down to "I like this, so anyone that doesn't is being a spoiled complaining brat"?

Being critical of toy releases does not equate to being ungrateful.

Further, the whole idea that fans need to be grateful or that companies owe something to their fans is all a bunch of trite bullshit.

It's a business relationship. It works because we hand over money when they produce product that we approve of.

Hasbro is not a God on the mountain who we have to humbly thank for every toy they make. Nor is it their job to cater to every tiny want, need, and complaint of a petty fan base.

Points like yours, "You all are babies...wah wah wah" only serve to belittle discussion and undermine any meaningful input people might put forth.

>:oP


This exactly. I have said many times that i dont enjoy the figures at this point. However, i am very optimistic that these figures will do at least one small thing that impresses me enough to not consider them a step backward from FE. I have many figures that i enjoy a lot that i can also rattle off a loooong list of complaints.

Plus, the first edition starscream and bulkhead were already works of near-magic. So while these figures are perfectly acceptable by all appearances, until they are widely distributed enough for people to own them it will be very difficult for us to hold the up to the FE's and say they're a decent comparison

It is true that we can be a little complain-y, but just because a figure looks halfway decent doesnt mean we should all forget its faults and be grateful that it exists
Last edited by Hypershock on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Hypershock
Combiner
Posts: 452
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:11 pm
Watch Hypershock on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Hotrodimust » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:58 pm

I love complexes TFs I never use an instruction sheet to figure out a figure. People say mp megatron was hard to figure out and it takes 45 minutes to transform him ya if your mentally challenged it takes me 5 minutes tops to transform him. My son is 5 and he can transform most of the figures I give him
Hotrodimust
Combiner
Posts: 461
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 pm
Watch Hotrodimust on YouTube
Buy from Hotrodimust on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Hotrodimust wrote:ya if your mentally challenged


Inappropriate. Members here either have family or friends who are developmentally challenged and it's not something they take lightly.

You can make your point without being rude.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8820
News Credits: 40
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Doubledealer93 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
god that bulkhead is awful. :SICK:
Image

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
i have a blog now! http://dealingofthings.wordpress.com/
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
User avatar
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Posts: 3820
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 3:19 pm
Location: Ravenna OH
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Lord Onixprime » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Autobot032 wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:ya if your mentally challenged


Inappropriate. Members here either have family or friends who are developmentally challenged and it's not something they take lightly.

You can make your point without being rude.


Agreed. Your every post doesn't need to be rude and belittling.
Image
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby battlecollective » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:00 am

bulkhead lost a lot of weight. That's why his "manboobs" (headlights) are sagging down to his stomach. :D
battlecollective
Mini-Con
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:03 am

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Autobot032 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:57 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
battlecollective wrote:bulkhead lost a lot of weight. That's why his "manboobs" (headlights) are sagging down to his stomach. :D


:SICK:
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8820
News Credits: 40
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Shadowstream » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:01 am

Weapon: No Weapon
I'll never understand why anyone is willing to put up with translucent plastic on stress bearing joints. I love the arm panels on my Classics voyager mold primes... but quite frankly I wish they weren't Translucent plastic so I wouldn't have to worry about them cracking strait through. If these guys forearms are like that I'd be afraid to handle them at all!
MightyMagnus78 wrote:Nothing Hasbro does surprises me anymore, their ineptitude is legendary!

Burn wrote:
Shadowstream wrote:It's quite clear they dun dropped the ball, but did they have to drop it so far and so hard?

It's FunPub. It's their specialty.

I'm a killjoy, and proud of it!
don't take that to mean I'm a killjoy just because I can be, though...
User avatar
Shadowstream
Headmaster
Posts: 1033
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:16 am

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Hypershock » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Motto: "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. Oh, and I may or may not have been to Coruscant once or twice. Recently. Possibly."
Weapon: Dual Solar Powererd Vibro Cannons
battlecollective wrote:bulkhead lost a lot of weight. That's why his "manboobs" (headlights) are sagging down to his stomach. :D


I think this looks like bulkhead after he worked out, his chest is flatter :P
Image
User avatar
Hypershock
Combiner
Posts: 452
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:11 pm
Watch Hypershock on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby Mr_Wayne » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:06 pm

I purposely did not buy Fe starscream because I knew the voyager was coming out and I'm glad I did because I think he looks great. I've got Fe bulk and will gladly buy the rid version, my only problem is the stupid oversized weapons. The legs look more show accurate to me
Mr_Wayne
Micromaster
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Re: Transformers Prime RID Voyager Starscream & Bulkhead In-Hand Images

Postby kirbenvost » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Honestly, Bulkhead looks pretty good. Of course the FE is better, but this one is definitely decent. I looks much better than initial pics suggested (they always do), and I would buy it if I didn't already have the FE.
User avatar
kirbenvost
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8732
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:57 am
Location: Vancouver BC
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014