Transformers Prime Season 1 DVD question

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Season 1 DVD question

Postby LordScourge » Mon May 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Okay does the DVD come with the episodes of Darkness rising or are they sold seperately? I ask because Darkness rising is being sold in a store in my town but I wont get it if they come with Season 1.
User avatar
LordScourge
Mini-Con
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:36 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Season 1 DVD question

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 29, 2012 10:21 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
LordScourge wrote:Okay does the DVD come with the episodes of Darkness rising or are they sold seperately? I ask because Darkness rising is being sold in a store in my town but I wont get it if they come with Season 1.
Darkness Rising is included in the DVD set in episode form.

The separate Darkness Rising DVD is the five episodes edited together as a special movie.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26641
News Credits: 193
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 1 DVD question

Postby robotmel » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:01 am

Motto: "I once pooped an Energon Cube!"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
PRIIIIIIIIIMME!!

Any word as to when we will see Season 1 over in the U.K.? :BANG_HEAD:
ROBOTMEL'S WANTS LIST! :BOT: PM ME PLEASE!
Classics/Generations - 25th Ann Unicron, United Scourge
Alternity - Ultra Magnus, Dai Atlas, Saber
Perfect Effect - Eject & Rewind
Fansproject - Assaulter (Broadside)
IDW Transformers (2009 Ongoing) - #22b (VF/NM)
MARVEL Generation 2 - Halloween Special (VF/NM)
User avatar
robotmel
Gestalt
Posts: 2388
News Credits: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:22 am
Location: Great Britain
Buy from robotmel on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Season 1 DVD question

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:24 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
robotmel wrote:PRIIIIIIIIIMME!!

Any word as to when we will see Season 1 over in the U.K.? :BANG_HEAD:
It's already airing on Cartoon Network UK's "Action Heroes" block. As for a UK DVD release, unknown.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26641
News Credits: 193
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 1 DVD question

Postby robotmel » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:37 am

Motto: "I once pooped an Energon Cube!"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
Yeh, I guess, but was hoping for the full series blu-ray to drop over here as catching single episodes via the net or cartoon channels can be a little..you know..hassle!
Show me the Hi-Def greatness!!! :D
ROBOTMEL'S WANTS LIST! :BOT: PM ME PLEASE!
Classics/Generations - 25th Ann Unicron, United Scourge
Alternity - Ultra Magnus, Dai Atlas, Saber
Perfect Effect - Eject & Rewind
Fansproject - Assaulter (Broadside)
IDW Transformers (2009 Ongoing) - #22b (VF/NM)
MARVEL Generation 2 - Halloween Special (VF/NM)
User avatar
robotmel
Gestalt
Posts: 2388
News Credits: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:22 am
Location: Great Britain
Buy from robotmel on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Circuit by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 13 days 6 hours 47 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Scourge by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 14 days 1 hour 4 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole
Twincast / Podcast #163:
"Through The Space Hole"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, January 7th, 2017
Website Security Test