Transformers Prime Season 1 DVD question

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Season 1 DVD question

Postby LordScourge » Mon May 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Okay does the DVD come with the episodes of Darkness rising or are they sold seperately? I ask because Darkness rising is being sold in a store in my town but I wont get it if they come with Season 1.
User avatar
LordScourge
Mini-Con
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:36 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Season 1 DVD question

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 29, 2012 11:21 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
LordScourge wrote:Okay does the DVD come with the episodes of Darkness rising or are they sold seperately? I ask because Darkness rising is being sold in a store in my town but I wont get it if they come with Season 1.
Darkness Rising is included in the DVD set in episode form.

The separate Darkness Rising DVD is the five episodes edited together as a special movie.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24864
News Credits: 176
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 1 DVD question

Postby robotmel » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:01 am

Motto: "I once pooped an Energon Cube!"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
PRIIIIIIIIIMME!!

Any word as to when we will see Season 1 over in the U.K.? :BANG_HEAD:
ROBOTMEL'S WANTS LIST! :BOT: PM ME PLEASE!
Classics/Generations - 25th Ann Unicron, United Scourge
Alternity - Ultra Magnus, Dai Atlas, Saber
Perfect Effect - Eject & Rewind
Fansproject - Assaulter (Broadside)
IDW Transformers (2009 Ongoing) - #22b (VF/NM)
MARVEL Generation 2 - Halloween Special (VF/NM)
User avatar
robotmel
Gestalt
Posts: 2381
News Credits: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:22 am
Location: Great Britain
Buy from robotmel on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Season 1 DVD question

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:24 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
robotmel wrote:PRIIIIIIIIIMME!!

Any word as to when we will see Season 1 over in the U.K.? :BANG_HEAD:
It's already airing on Cartoon Network UK's "Action Heroes" block. As for a UK DVD release, unknown.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24864
News Credits: 176
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 1 DVD question

Postby robotmel » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:37 am

Motto: "I once pooped an Energon Cube!"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
Yeh, I guess, but was hoping for the full series blu-ray to drop over here as catching single episodes via the net or cartoon channels can be a little..you know..hassle!
Show me the Hi-Def greatness!!! :D
ROBOTMEL'S WANTS LIST! :BOT: PM ME PLEASE!
Classics/Generations - 25th Ann Unicron, United Scourge
Alternity - Ultra Magnus, Dai Atlas, Saber
Perfect Effect - Eject & Rewind
Fansproject - Assaulter (Broadside)
IDW Transformers (2009 Ongoing) - #22b (VF/NM)
MARVEL Generation 2 - Halloween Special (VF/NM)
User avatar
robotmel
Gestalt
Posts: 2381
News Credits: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:22 am
Location: Great Britain
Buy from robotmel on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Beast Wars Transmetal TM Optimal Optimus Prime Primal Figure - Time Remaining: 7 days 11 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Victory Remake Deszaras Deathsaurus Brave Rare VARIANT G1 Japan - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 11 minutes 21 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE SILVERBOLT ULTRA CLASS CLASSIC SERIES 25TH AUTOBOT - Time Remaining: 7 days 3 hours 11 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS #6 DODGE VIPER DEAD END 2004 - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 hours 44 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Voyager Shockwave Action Figure Toy Doll New 6" - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 45 minutes 39 seconds
Takara Transformers Beast Wars Metals X-9 Ravage Action Figure - Time Remaining: 21 days 2 hours 45 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Mega Class Optimus Primal FIGURE - Time Remaining: 7 days 18 minutes 47 seconds
Brand New In-BoxTransformers Prime First Edition Arcee (Hasbro) - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 36 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016