Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 1 Title and Description

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 1 Title and Description

Postby El Duque » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:33 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Zap2it has posted the title and very brief description of the first episode of Transformers Prime season two.

Transformers Prime : Orion Pax - Part 1
(First Aired: February 18, 2012)
Megatron manipulates the impaired Optimus into joining the Decepticons.


Transformers Prime Season two premieres February 18th at 5:30pm PT/8:30pm ET on the Hub.
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 1 Title and Description

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:43 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Seems like a sort of expected plot for this episode.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16903
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 1 Title and Description

Postby Va'al » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:48 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Sabrblade wrote:Seems like a sort of expected plot for this episode.

Ya think? :grin:
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 6707
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 1 Title and Description

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Va'al wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Seems like a sort of expected plot for this episode.

Ya think? :grin:
I mean, if they're promoting this season as being bigger and better from the get-go and more deeper in the mythology than season 1 was, I figured they'd try to go, well, "bigger" with this episode.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16903
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 1 Title and Description

Postby Va'al » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:17 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
I know, I was agreeing with you in an ironic way.

Damn you, inexpressive text.


I'm really looking forward to this, it airs on my birthday too!
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 6707
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 1 Title and Description

Postby Chaoslock » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
El Duque wrote:
Transformers Prime : Orion Pax - Part 1
(First Aired: February 18, 2012)
Megatron manipulates the impaled Optimus into joining the Decepticons.


I really should stop reading when I'm tired. That was how I read the description for the first time...
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Image

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
User avatar
Chaoslock
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5246
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:31 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 1 Title and Description

Postby Dead Metal » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Chaoslock wrote:
El Duque wrote:
Transformers Prime : Orion Pax - Part 1
(First Aired: February 18, 2012)
Megatron manipulates the impaled Optimus into joining the Decepticons.


I really should stop reading when I'm tired. That was how I read the description for the first time...

That does make it sound more interesting though....

I wonder if Orian will go ultra badass evil during this season , I still think he'll be responsible for the rumoured Autobot death in this season.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13810
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 1 Title and Description

Postby all_the_primes » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Motto: "Thirteen Primes to rule them all. One Prime to find them. Thirteen Primes to bring them all and in the Autobots Matrix of Leadership to bind them."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Dead Metal wrote:
Chaoslock wrote:
El Duque wrote:
Transformers Prime : Orion Pax - Part 1
(First Aired: February 18, 2012)
Megatron manipulates the impaled Optimus into joining the Decepticons.


I really should stop reading when I'm tired. That was how I read the description for the first time...

That does make it sound more interesting though....

I wonder if Orian will go ultra badass evil during this season , I still think he'll be responsible for the rumoured Autobot death in this season.

That I like. We get to see Orian kill some one. it would really make TFP darker. And I like dark. :grin:
User avatar
all_the_primes
Minibot
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:57 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 9
Rank: Infinity
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 1 Title and Description

Postby SirSoundwaveIV » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Motto: "Wreck And Rock"
Weapon: Double-Barrelled Air-Compressor Cannon
A bit ho hum, but I'd be kinda mad if I had to wait another week after waiting a little less than 3 months to see what's going to really go down with Orion/Megatron. If they didn't, it'd be Shadowzone all over again and I don't want that :/
SirSoundwaveIV
Minibot
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:47 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 1 Title and Description

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Dead Metal wrote:I wonder if Orian will go ultra badass evil during this season
He better not. That would be completely out of character for him.

Like I've said before, he better be able to see through Megatron's lies sooner or later (but not too later), since Orion Pax was anything but stupid. He was always wary of Megatron, wondering if Megatron had ulterior motives and what those might be. Even Alpha Trion warned Orion to be cautious of Megatron. But despite these worries, Orion wanted to believe that both he and Trion were just being too suspicious of Megatron. But, when he saw his friend's true colors after Megatron accused Orion of having used Megatron to better himself take the Prime rank for himself (whne really Orion earned it all on his own), Orion was heartbroken to see that his own suspicions were true.

If Orion Pax doesn't feel the least bit uncomfortable being with the Decepticons in this cartoon, I was not be pleased. He should feel no different than how Beast Wars Silverbolt felt being with the Predacons in "Coming of the Fuzors". Silverbolt was too righteous and clean-minded to be a Pred, so Orion should also feel too goody-goody to be a Con.

...Unless there's some Dark Energon corruption inflicted upon him to make him evil, but I don't think that would make him completely evil. More aggressive or monstrous, yes, but not "evil" evil.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16903
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum