Wow... I missed a lot here.
With the previous topic at hand, Bubbah was right. But I think that the only Decepticon who is capable of building a functioning space bridge can find a few extra blank protoforms.
Oh... And with Breakdown, I kind of see Hasbro using a variation of the Takara Tomy mold. Maybe one with two Breakdown heads and a Silas head... All removable. But will they do it? Doubtful.
But I hope I am wrong.
Besides, I am already contempt with my (first-run) AM-11 Arcee. Granted, her figure is not series accurate... But the packaging is one of my favorites in my collection.
But even then, saying all of this has me wonder about the following:
1) What is Red Energon?
2) Will Starscream find that one piece of Airachnid?
3) Why have I not noticed the words "BAD WOLF" on the TARDIS before?
4) If Jackie is the new teammate, does this mean we will see another teammate join in season 3?
5) Are the Rescue Bots this continuity's answer to Headmasters Jr.?
6) Will Silas be the very first Headmaster?
7) Who is this superhero? (Sarge? No... Rosemary, the telephone operator? No... Henry, the mild-manner janitor that sounds like Jazz? "Could be.")
Will Skyfire ever join the cast?
9) Will Megatron ever become Galvatron?
10) What does Takara Tomy have in mind with the series, since they seem to be going their own direction with PRIME.