Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 19 Title and Description "The Human Factor"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 19 Title and Description "The Human Factor"

Postby KNM2012 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:52 pm

nikkinavarro wrote:;)^ ;)^ ;)^
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
nikkinavarro wrote:Soo. Silas is given another chance and he decides to join the decepticons. That is so him. Well I can't to see how that turns out. Who knows we might be getting into some headmasters here. :D

I'm still thinking 1st generation Powermaster, as the Headmasters would be a a very tricky element when it comes to the style this series is being done.

Then again... I could see MECH somehow making that happen. ;)

[Oh! And belated thanks to Bubbah for being the first Seibertron.com member to wish me a happy birthday! :D]

Happy birthday!!! :APPLAUSE:

Thanks, dude! :D I also hope that day the weather was great for you as well. :D
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 19 Title and Description "The Human Factor"

Postby Bubbah » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
PrymeStriker wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
nikkinavarro wrote:Soo. Silas is given another chance and he decides to join the decepticons. That is so him. Well I can't to see how that turns out. Who knows we might be getting into some headmasters here. :D



[Oh! And belated thanks to Bubbah for being the first Seibertron.com member to wish me a happy birthday! :D]


Image

Oh snap! One upped by a cute picture! Haha ... And no problem Kuma, congrats on your gift to yourself.

On topic, I've really got my hopes up for this episode, if for no other reason, there are so many different ways to run with this! It should be a good one ... Not to mention I can't wait to see how this all plays into building the season finale (I know it's a bit early to be looking forward to it, but I can't help of think how all of this season is going to tie together!)
Bubbah
Fuzor
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 19 Title and Description "The Human Factor"

Postby psj333 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:50 pm

In this episode, Silas' entire body is inside of Breakdown's body once he returns next week. Does this means that it is highly likely that Silas Breakdown will make his way to the Hasbro market, as compared to War Breakdown, and Swerve who are only Takara-Tomy exclusives? :CON:
psj333
Minibot
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 8:42 am

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 19 Title and Description "The Human Factor"

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:52 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
psj333 wrote:In this episode, Silas' entire body is inside of Breakdown's body once he returns next week. Does this means that it is highly likely that Silas Breakdown will make his way to the Hasbro market, as compared to War Breakdown, and Swerve who are only Takara-Tomy exclusives? :CON:
No. Hasbro said they would not be relasing the Breakdown toy mold, and Silas Breakdown uses that same mold.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14804
News Credits: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 19 Title and Description "The Human Factor"

Postby psj333 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Saberblade, I didn't know that Silas Breakdown was also a Takara-Tomy Exclusive. What I do already know that his original human form, Leland Bishop, was indeed released in stores by Hasbro, not the U.S. or in the U.K., but in Canada.
psj333
Minibot
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 8:42 am

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 19 Title and Description "The Human Factor"

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
psj333 wrote:Saberblade, I didn't know that Silas Breakdown was also a Takara-Tomy Exclusive. What I do already know that his original human form, Leland Bishop, was indeed released in stores by Hasbro, not the U.S. or in the U.K., but in Canada.
War Breakdown and Silas Breakdown are the same mold. We saw pics of Silas Breakdown way back at the Tokyo Toy Show. That's also why we're not getting Swerve.

In the back between Wheeljack and Nemesis Prime.
Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14804
News Credits: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014