Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Postby NemesisMonkeySupreme » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Motto: "Peace through tyranny… or obliteration. Whichever is quicker."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:GADEP --> http://tfwiki.net/wiki/64_Cybertron_Urban_Defense_Robot_GADEP
Blue Omega Supreme "generic guardian" repaint.

Thanks for the save, NMS. 8)

No worries. I couldn't get the url tag to work properly either for some reason. See you managed to fix it though, I'll have to check the code to see what was wonky in my (failed) manual attempt.
---
EDIT: dur. i used " around the url like it was the real internet or something… :BANG_HEAD:
:CON: To unleash the Warrior within, tame the Beast without. :CON:
User avatar
NemesisMonkeySupreme
Vehicon
Posts: 340
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:25 am
Location: Portland, OR
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Postby El Duque » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
As usual, the AT&T U-verse program guide offers a few additional details about the upcoming Transformers Prime episode, "Alpha; Omega". Take a look at the extended episode synopsis below. "Alpha; Omega" is scheduled to air on September 28th.

The Omega Keys and the influential secrets they contain catch the interest of the Autobots; the powerful capabilities of the Primes are noticed by Megatron, who takes it upon himself to do whatever it takes to extract them for his own use.
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9915
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
El Duque wrote:As usual, the AT&T U-verse program guide offers a few additional details about the upcoming Transformers Prime episode, "Alpha; Omega". Take a look at the extended episode synopsis below. "Alpha; Omega" is scheduled to air on September 28th.

The Omega Keys and the influential secrets they contain catch the interest of the Autobots; the powerful capabilities of the Primes are noticed by Megatron, who takes it upon himself to do whatever it takes to extract them for his own use.


So, apparently, there's more than one Omega Key. What?

Omega Supreme is confused.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5393
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Postby njb902 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Not sure how this fits in with wfc and foc.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
I'm trying to think of a way to make this work, like involving other Omega Sentinels, but all ideas I can think of just make my head hurt. :HEADHURTS:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16653
News Credits: 105
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Postby KNM2012 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Sabrblade wrote:I'm trying to think of a way to make this work, like involving other Omega Sentinels, but all ideas I can think of just make my head hurt. :HEADHURTS:

Well... It is simple.

Prior to the war, there were a number of Sentinels on Cybertron, and their purpose went from the beginning of their existence to the point that there was only one.

Simple Generation 101. :DANCE:

In all other cases, the Omega Supreme could have launched itself into space and made it to Earth before Prime and the rest. :-?
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:I'm trying to think of a way to make this work, like involving other Omega Sentinels, but all ideas I can think of just make my head hurt. :HEADHURTS:

Well... It is simple.

Prior to the war, there were a number of Sentinels on Cybertron, and their purpose went from the beginning of their existence to the point that there was only one.

Simple Generation 101. :DANCE:

In all other cases, the Omega Supreme could have launched itself into space and made it to Earth before Prime and the rest. :-?
Thing is, since Omega Supreme himself was the Omega Key, with Megatron going after these new Omega Keys, it'd look pretty silly seeing Megatron trying to hide a bunch of giant ship-sized bots from Autobots' view when there'd be little place for Megs to hide them. 8-}
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16653
News Credits: 105
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Postby KNM2012 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:35 am

Sabrblade wrote:Thing is, since Omega Supreme himself was the Omega Key, with Megatron going after these new Omega Keys, it'd look pretty silly seeing Megatron trying to hide a bunch of giant ship-sized bots from Autobots' view when there'd be little place for Megs to hide them. 8-}

Heh... If that is the case, then I am watching the wrong series. :lol:

However, on a serious note, I am now wondering what the secrets are... And if they have any ties to the key in ANIMATED, in terms of usage and all that jazz. Mostly because they are using elements from other series and also said that they allow leniency when it comes to adding elements that may have already been explained in the games. ;)
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:18 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Thing is, since Omega Supreme himself was the Omega Key, with Megatron going after these new Omega Keys, it'd look pretty silly seeing Megatron trying to hide a bunch of giant ship-sized bots from Autobots' view when there'd be little place for Megs to hide them. 8-}

Heh... If that is the case, then I am watching the wrong series. :lol:

However, on a serious note, I am now wondering what the secrets are... And if they have any ties to the key in ANIMATED, in terms of usage and all that jazz. Mostly because they are using elements from other series and also said that they allow leniency when it comes to adding elements that may have already been explained in the games. ;)
I here ya. All we got to go on now is the War for Cybertron Omega Key, which was Omega Supreme himself. If they go that route with these new Omega Keys, then this will be one mother of an episode to watch. :michaelbay:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16653
News Credits: 105
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:33 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Thing is, since Omega Supreme himself was the Omega Key, with Megatron going after these new Omega Keys, it'd look pretty silly seeing Megatron trying to hide a bunch of giant ship-sized bots from Autobots' view when there'd be little place for Megs to hide them. 8-}

Heh... If that is the case, then I am watching the wrong series. :lol:

However, on a serious note, I am now wondering what the secrets are... And if they have any ties to the key in ANIMATED, in terms of usage and all that jazz. Mostly because they are using elements from other series and also said that they allow leniency when it comes to adding elements that may have already been explained in the games. ;)
I here ya. All we got to go on now is the War for Cybertron Omega Key, which was Omega Supreme himself. If they go that route with these new Omega Keys, then this will be one mother of an episode to watch. :michaelbay:


There's a concept. There are new Omega Keys that have nothing to do with the original Omega Key (that was Omega Supreme). :-?

Now I'm starting to dump that concept 10 seconds after I made it.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5393
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Postby BeastWarsFTW » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Motto: "Never give up or lose hope."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Thing is, since Omega Supreme himself was the Omega Key, with Megatron going after these new Omega Keys, it'd look pretty silly seeing Megatron trying to hide a bunch of giant ship-sized bots from Autobots' view when there'd be little place for Megs to hide them. 8-}

Heh... If that is the case, then I am watching the wrong series. :lol:

However, on a serious note, I am now wondering what the secrets are... And if they have any ties to the key in ANIMATED, in terms of usage and all that jazz. Mostly because they are using elements from other series and also said that they allow leniency when it comes to adding elements that may have already been explained in the games. ;)
I here ya. All we got to go on now is the War for Cybertron Omega Key, which was Omega Supreme himself. If they go that route with these new Omega Keys, then this will be one mother of an episode to watch. :michaelbay:


There's a concept. There are new Omega Keys that have nothing to do with the original Omega Key (that was Omega Supreme). :-?

Now I'm starting to dump that concept 10 seconds after I made it.


Maybe since Omega Supreme was pretty much compromised as a key they decided to make new ones.
"Destiny has one great test in store for us all... has mine already come? And have I failed it?... A deed, once done, cannot be undone. But perhaps... it may yet be mitigated!"
-- Dinobot, "Code of Hero"

Image
User avatar
BeastWarsFTW
Minibot
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:42 pm
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Postby KNM2012 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:21 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Thing is, since Omega Supreme himself was the Omega Key, with Megatron going after these new Omega Keys, it'd look pretty silly seeing Megatron trying to hide a bunch of giant ship-sized bots from Autobots' view when there'd be little place for Megs to hide them. 8-}

Heh... If that is the case, then I am watching the wrong series. :lol:

However, on a serious note, I am now wondering what the secrets are... And if they have any ties to the key in ANIMATED, in terms of usage and all that jazz. Mostly because they are using elements from other series and also said that they allow leniency when it comes to adding elements that may have already been explained in the games. ;)
I here ya. All we got to go on now is the War for Cybertron Omega Key, which was Omega Supreme himself. If they go that route with these new Omega Keys, then this will be one mother of an episode to watch. :michaelbay:

Yup! I over 9000% agree! 8)
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Yup! I over 9000% agree! 8)
I'm more over 8000, but whatever floats your boat. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16653
News Credits: 105
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Postby KNM2012 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Yup! I over 9000% agree! 8)
I'm more over 8000, but whatever floats your boat. ;)

It's a Dragon Ball Z joke. And besides, do you think that Pryme liked the end result of the current episode? :-?
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Yup! I over 9000% agree! 8)
I'm more over 8000, but whatever floats your boat. ;)

It's a Dragon Ball Z joke.
I know. Hence my saying "over 8000".
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16653
News Credits: 105
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Yup! I over 9000% agree! 8)
I'm more over 8000, but whatever floats your boat. ;)

It's a Dragon Ball Z joke. And besides, do you think that Pryme liked the end result of the current episode? :-?


Image

But on a more serious note, this is one my favorite episodes now.

Are you surprised? ;)
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5393
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Postby XDMan » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
OH NOES! Meg, didn't your movieverse counterpart told you that Primes are born, NOT MADE! :evil:
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21 "Alpha; Omega"

Postby KNM2012 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:Yup! I over 9000% agree! 8)
I'm more over 8000, but whatever floats your boat. ;)

It's a Dragon Ball Z joke.
I know. Hence my saying "over 8000".

I know that you know. I'm just Saiyan that you undershot it. ;)

XDMan wrote:OH NOES! Meg, didn't your movieverse counterpart told you that Primes are born, NOT MADE! :evil:


You were Bay'ing attention to that movie? :BOOM: Sorry. Shocked. But yeah... I think he'd rather think of the rules tied to becoming a Prime than see how he turned out in those movies. ;)
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014