Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job"

Postby El Duque » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:18 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Courtesy of Zap2it we have the title and description of the October 12th episode of Transformers Prime, "Inside Job". Check out the brief synopsis below. If the current trend continues we'll get some additional details as time goes on.

When Smokescreen is captured, he learns the location of the Omega Key and attempts to retrieve all the other stolen keys.


Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job"

Postby NemesisMonkeySupreme » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:00 am

Motto: "Peace through tyranny… or obliteration. Whichever is quicker."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Best evidence yet that Omega Keys ≈ Cyber Keys. >:oP
:CON: To unleash the Warrior within, tame the Beast without. :CON:
User avatar
NemesisMonkeySupreme
Vehicon
Posts: 340
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:25 am
Location: Portland, OR
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job"

Postby Terrifying Wasp » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:01 am

He better survive.
Terrifying Wasp
Mini-Con
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job"

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:41 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Best evidence yet that Omega Keys ≈ Cyber Keys. >:oP
Seriously, did you skip out on War for Cybertron?
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17349
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job"

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:01 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Best evidence yet that Omega Keys ≈ Cyber Keys. >:oP
Seriously, did you skip out on War for Cybertron?


Better not be another decoy that sends out a beacon attracting the real key, who happens to be a literal death machine. >:oP
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5626
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job"

Postby NemesisMonkeySupreme » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:17 am

Motto: "Peace through tyranny… or obliteration. Whichever is quicker."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Best evidence yet that Omega Keys ≈ Cyber Keys. >:oP
Seriously, did you skip out on War for Cybertron?

You blindly adhere to your basis. I'll blindly adhere to mine. You don't always have to be right. neither do I. Allow people to have an opinion without having to decree your verdict once in awhile… sheesh.
:CON: To unleash the Warrior within, tame the Beast without. :CON:
User avatar
NemesisMonkeySupreme
Vehicon
Posts: 340
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:25 am
Location: Portland, OR
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job"

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:25 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Best evidence yet that Omega Keys ≈ Cyber Keys. >:oP
Seriously, did you skip out on War for Cybertron?

You blindly adhere to your basis. I'll blindly adhere to mine. You don't always have to be right. neither do I. Allow people to have an opinion without having to decree your verdict once in awhile… sheesh.


In the Aligned Continuity, Omega Keys are....well, there's only one Omega Key; Omega Supreme. And this further gave me hope. "He [Smokescreen] learns the location of the Omega Key."

And then sets out to retrieve all the other stolen keys. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :BANG_HEAD:

The reason why he's "decreeing his verdict" is because if there was more than one Omega Key, and they were Cyber Keys, then the whole ordeal with the Omega Key Supreme in WFC would make no sense.

It wouldn't hurt to have ideas that would actually work.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5422
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job"

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:40 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
PrymeStriker wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Best evidence yet that Omega Keys ≈ Cyber Keys. >:oP
Seriously, did you skip out on War for Cybertron?

You blindly adhere to your basis. I'll blindly adhere to mine. You don't always have to be right. neither do I. Allow people to have an opinion without having to decree your verdict once in awhile… sheesh.


In the Aligned Continuity, Omega Keys are....well, there's only one Omega Key; Omega Supreme. And this further gave me hope. "He [Smokescreen] learns the location of the Omega Key."

And then sets out to retrieve all the other stolen keys. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :BANG_HEAD:

The reason why he's "decreeing his verdict" is because if there was more than one Omega Key, and they were Cyber Keys, then the whole ordeal with the Omega Key Supreme in WFC would make no sense.

It wouldn't hurt to have ideas that would actually work.


Just came up with the best theory ever;

Omega Key equals...


Image

But what if the "other stolen keys" were in fact...

Image

...the Guardian Robots (Sentinels, I call them)?
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5626
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job"

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:44 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Mindmaster wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:Best evidence yet that Omega Keys ≈ Cyber Keys. >:oP
Seriously, did you skip out on War for Cybertron?

You blindly adhere to your basis. I'll blindly adhere to mine. You don't always have to be right. neither do I. Allow people to have an opinion without having to decree your verdict once in awhile… sheesh.


In the Aligned Continuity, Omega Keys are....well, there's only one Omega Key; Omega Supreme. And this further gave me hope. "He [Smokescreen] learns the location of the Omega Key."

And then sets out to retrieve all the other stolen keys. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :BANG_HEAD:

The reason why he's "decreeing his verdict" is because if there was more than one Omega Key, and they were Cyber Keys, then the whole ordeal with the Omega Key Supreme in WFC would make no sense.

It wouldn't hurt to have ideas that would actually work.


Just came up with the best theory ever;

Omega Key equals...


Image

But what if the "other stolen keys" were in fact...

Image

...the Guardian Robots (Sentinels, I call them)?


Hmm. I don't know if the Guardian Robots are in the Aligned continuity (nor do I think Megatron would be storing them. Where?), but I came up with a theory that there was the original Omega Key, Omega Supreme, and more keys evolved for other uses; "New Omega Keys." I later trashed the theory. ;)
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5422
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job"

Postby mirageandjazz1197 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:24 pm

hmmmmmm inside job (thinks about con job.....) MAKESHIFT RETURNS

(just a joke but kinda wish it was the case)
mirageandjazz1197
Targetmaster
Posts: 655
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job"

Postby KNM2012 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:39 pm

NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:You blindly adhere to your basis. I'll blindly adhere to mine. You don't always have to be right. neither do I. Allow people to have an opinion without having to decree your verdict once in awhile… sheesh.


Call me insane, but the only time his* behavior should be expressed is when a member shoots off half-arsed claims. Not when the person is misinformed, which just requires a simple correction. Nor when it is being stated by a well informed member, and on the subject tied to a series that has been throwing surprising curveballs.

Because the point of conversation is to express interest in an idea and share ideas in the process... Not say who is wrong right off the bat, especially when it is not needed, as that is a fun killer. But like I said... I might be insane. >:oP

[*: Edited to make sense on the point I wanted to make. Apologies for any misunderstandings.]

PrymeStriker wrote:In the Aligned Continuity, Omega Keys are....well, there's only one Omega Key; Omega Supreme. And this further gave me hope. "He [Smokescreen] learns the location of the Omega Key."

And then sets out to retrieve all the other stolen keys. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :BANG_HEAD:

The reason why he's "decreeing his verdict" is because if there was more than one Omega Key, and they were Cyber Keys, then the whole ordeal with the Omega Key Supreme in WFC would make no sense.

It wouldn't hurt to have ideas that would actually work.


Currently, there is only one known key. So unless they throw us another curveball, we pretty much now know who had brought the keys and relics to Earth. However, I am following their "Prime Universe" comment as a means of not expecting everything else to be entirely used. Because I am getting beaned by too many curveballs as of late. :lol:
Last edited by KNM2012 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
User avatar
KNM2012
Targetmaster
Posts: 688
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 23 "Inside Job"

Postby XDMan » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Terrifying Wasp wrote:He better survive.
I feel the same way as you do.
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014