Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 24 "Patch"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 24 "Patch"

Postby El Duque » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:02 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
We have another upcoming Transformers Prime title and description courtesy of Zap2it. The episode scheduled to air on October 19th is titled "Patch", see the brief synopsis below:

Starscream proposes a truce with Megatron but Dreadwing threatens to stand in the way.

Image
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9915
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 24 "Patch"

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:30 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Megatron gets his old lieutenant back, and Dreadwing feels his position is being threatened. Well, good to see some more Dreadwing action.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5393
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 24 "Patch"

Postby OneConArmy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:34 am

Motto: ""If all else fails, just blow it up.""
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
Sounds interesting. But I'd rather Starscream be a loner, I perfer him like that more.
OneConArmy
Minibot
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:40 pm
Location: Parts Unknown
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 4
Rank: 8
Courage: 4
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 24 "Patch"

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:58 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Another Blum/Todd/Welker episode. Can't wait.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16649
News Credits: 105
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 24 "Patch"

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:12 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I can see where this is going...

Image

SMACK!
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5591
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 24 "Patch"

Postby TransformersGuy96 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:34 pm

Mindmaster wrote:I can see where this is going...

Image

SMACK!


For all we know that could happen :-?
TransformersGuy96
Mini-Con
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:43 pm

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 24 "Patch"

Postby XDMan » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:05 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Well, Screamer both needed some fan love and a way to transform again. ;)
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 24 "Patch"

Postby Megatronsdemise666 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Starscream probably offers him red energon.
I hope he doesnt die. He never had a moment of glory really
Megatronsdemise666
Fuzor
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:48 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 24 "Patch"

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:12 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Megatronsdemise666 wrote:Starscream probably offers him red energon.
I hope he doesnt die. He never had a moment of glory really


Kline: "Well, he's had his glory. Then Smokescreen took it from him. After Episode 24, let's kill him."

:lol:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5393
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 24 "Patch"

Postby El Duque » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Courtesy of the AT&T U-verse program guide we have a slight extended synopsis for the October 19th episode of Transformers Prime, "Patch". Take a look below:

In an effort to secure a peaceful truce that would be beneficial to all parties involved, Starscream offers Megatron a ceasefire but Dreadwing has other ideas and does whatever he can to keep the diplomatic agreement from taking place.
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9915
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 24 "Patch"

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:50 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Nothing really new here. >:oP
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5591
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 24 "Patch"

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Someone doesn't wanna lose his job. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16649
News Credits: 105
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 24 "Patch"

Postby Mechastrike » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:50 am

i see a G1 Blitzwing moment here but let's see what comes out. :-?
Mechastrike
Vehicon
Posts: 366
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:58 am

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 24 "Patch"

Postby XDMan » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Sabrblade wrote:Someone doesn't wanna lose his job. ;)
And I believe SS gets to act more sarcastic.
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014