Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo

Postby PrymeStriker » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:05 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
BeastWarsFTW wrote:Haha I was just messing with him (No offense Hellstriker). But I had to google it to find out what it was.


No, you really didn't. It was explained in the episode (and in Grill).

Or you could have asked one of us (like that other fellow did). We would've told you. :-)

Was I the only one that was disappointed the thing between Megs and Silas didn't work out? I thought it was gonna be cool. But they will dissect him unless he escapes. If he doesn't escape maybe this is how the beast hunters thing comes about. Similar to the thing Megs did in Beast Wars by controlling the velociraptors with transformers technology and upgrading them.


Not really. I was hoping to have Cylas as a new Decepticon. Oh well. We're back to Megatron, Knock Out, Soundwave, Dreadwing, and company. :roll:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5781
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo

Postby XDMan » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
First photo: EEEEEEEVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Second photo: Well, they might be happy! ;)

Third photo: =;
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo

Postby Archanubis » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
BeastWarsFTW wrote:Was I the only one that was disappointed the thing between Megs and Silas didn't work out? I thought it was gonna be cool. But they will dissect him unless he escapes. If he doesn't escape maybe this is how the beast hunters thing comes about. Similar to the thing Megs did in Beast Wars by controlling the velociraptors with transformers technology and upgrading them.

Not really. After all, this Megatron is FAR less tolerant of failure than his previous incarnations, and his reaction to Silas being fused to Breakdown was bordering on disgust. And, as Megatron pointed out, Silas only brought Project: Damocles with him as "the best he had to offer." Had Silas brought the resources of MECH, the story might have been different.

PrymeStriker wrote:Not really. I was hoping to have Cylas as a new Decepticon. Oh well. We're back to Megatron, Knock Out, Soundwave, Dreadwing, and company.

Where was Dreadwing, anyway? For Megatron's new second-in-command, he's been rather... inactive.
Image
User avatar
Archanubis
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6889
News Credits: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:05 pm
Location: Hylion Prime

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo

Postby PrymeStriker » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Archanubis wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Not really. I was hoping to have Cylas as a new Decepticon. Oh well. We're back to Megatron, Knock Out, Soundwave, Dreadwing, and company.

Where was Dreadwing, anyway? For Megatron's new second-in-command, he's been rather... inactive.


We haven't really seen Dreadwing since Hurt (and even then he didn't speak at all). He is rather inactive for a first lieutenant.

Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5781
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Tony Todd's probably a busy guy.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25603
News Credits: 182
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo

Postby PrymeStriker » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:40 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Sabrblade wrote:Tony Todd's probably a busy guy.


Tony's probably out for revenge.

Image

Image

;)
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5781
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers Prime "The Human Factor" Promo

Postby Archanubis » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:Tony Todd's probably a busy guy.

Probably true. But that still doesn't mean Dreadwing couldn't be silently lurking nearby, watching everything.

I guess with Breakdown/Silas and Smokescreen in the episode, they didn't want to strain the rendering budget. ;)
Image
User avatar
Archanubis
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6889
News Credits: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:05 pm
Location: Hylion Prime

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS Age of Extinction Bumblebee Disguise Prestige Boys 3D Costume S - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 32 minutes 8 seconds
Monxo & Wolfwire Transformers Generations Titans Return 2016 Deluxe Class - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 50 minutes 10 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DOTM DARK OF THE MOON HUMAN ALLIANCE SKIDS NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 50 minutes 39 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DOTM DARK OF THE MOON DELUXE CLASS TOPSPIN LOT OF 2 NEW FIGURES - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 35 minutes 38 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE VOYAGER CLASS LEO PRIME RED VERSION - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 35 minutes 42 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ROTF REVENGE OF THE FALLEN  DELUXE CLASS SKIDS & TUNER MUDFLAP LOT - Time Remaining: 7 days 21 hours 20 minutes 43 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS UNIVERSE CLASSICS SMOKESCREEN DELUXE CLASS COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 28 days 7 hours 50 minutes 22 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MOVIE 2007 DELUXE CLASS ARCEE NEW - Time Remaining: 7 days 14 hours 50 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016