Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

Transformers Prime to be Released in Germany!

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime to be Released in Germany!

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
More good news for fans in Germany and related regions, Amazon.de has listed Transformers Prime , Folge 1 - Die dunkle Macht erhebt sich, the 5 episode pilot series and Transformers Prime , Folge 2 - Meister und Schüler the next 4 episodes in Season 1. Plans are to release all 26 episodes! Unfortunately, the German dub will be the only audio option with no English or (at this time) no special features. Click a cover below or click here to view the Amazon.de listings!

Image

Image
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime to be Released in Germany!

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:12 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
I don't believe tha part about the missing English track, that would be very unusual for a German DVD to be missing the original language track.

Also moved to the cartoons forum.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14429
News Credits: 35
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 6:18 am

Re: Transformers Prime to be Released in Germany!

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Dead Metal wrote:I don't believe tha part about the missing English track, that would be very unusual for a German DVD to be missing the original language track.

Also moved to the cartoons forum.


Thanks, i was hesitant to put it in the video forums, just couldn't figure out why.... Anyways, I read that it is schedule for an April 6th release, but sprechen sie deutsch? nien. :-( My great grandfather would be so disappointed. If you can read something on there, let me know if I need to make changes. :HEADHURTS:

Seems cool that it is being released, and much sooner than Beast Wars.
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime to be Released in Germany!

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
GetRightRobot wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:I don't believe tha part about the missing English track, that would be very unusual for a German DVD to be missing the original language track.

Also moved to the cartoons forum.


Thanks, i was hesitant to put it in the video forums, just couldn't figure out why.... Anyways, I read that it is schedule for an April 6th release, but sprechen sie deutsch? nien. :-( My great grandfather would be so disappointed. If you can read something on there, let me know if I need to make changes. :HEADHURTS:

Seems cool that it is being released, and much sooner than Beast Wars.

No, you got down everything that pre-order page has to offer. It's kinda confusing since Folge means episode, but that's what it's listed as so yea there's nothing wrong with your news post.

I've been doing some researching and so far I haven't found any additional info regarding this. Except that they're (the company) also associated with Panini video who goes above and beyond with their anime DVDs.

I'm more pissed off at me missing this and the BW news earlier. :oops:
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14429
News Credits: 35
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 6:18 am

Re: Transformers Prime to be Released in Germany!

Postby Chaoslock » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Cool!

I wonder if there will be a hungarian dvd released - the local CN allready aires the show, so why not...

Dead Metal wrote:I don't believe tha part about the missing English track, that would be very unusual for a German DVD to be missing the original language track.

Also moved to the cartoons forum.


Interesting... I don't have experiences with german dvds, but I once bought a french DBZ "season" - about 1/2 of the Buu saga - man, I won't buy any french stuff again! They not only released it with only one dub (because, you really don't need the original japanese or english dubs) but the quality was horrible, as if they just copied a vhs track on dvd.
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Image

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
User avatar
Chaoslock
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5246
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:31 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime to be Released in Germany!

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Chaoslock wrote:Cool!

I wonder if there will be a hungarian dvd released - the local CN allready aires the show, so why not...

Dead Metal wrote:I don't believe tha part about the missing English track, that would be very unusual for a German DVD to be missing the original language track.

Also moved to the cartoons forum.


Interesting... I don't have experiences with german dvds, but I once bought a french DBZ "season" - about 1/2 of the Buu saga - man, I won't buy any french stuff again! They not only released it with only one dub (because, you really don't need the original japanese or english dubs) but the quality was horrible, as if they just copied a vhs track on dvd.

Yea, that's teh French, they're very protective of their language so you won't be finding any language other than French.
German DVDs usually come with a German track, and at least the original track (eg English, Japanese, French), sometimes even more.
I just checked, there is now a German DVD box of Dragonball, but it's cut and only features a German track...
I begin to worry.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14429
News Credits: 35
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 6:18 am


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Blaster G1 100% complete Original Box Hasbro 1984 Instruction - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 9 minutes 35 seconds
VINTAGE 1988 G1 TRANSFORMERS SQEEZEPLAY HORRI-BULL FANGRY PART LOT - Time Remaining: 7 days 15 hours 26 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME The Ultimate Battle Generations Deluxe Class - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 43 minutes 37 seconds
Vintage Hasbro G2 Transformers Road Pig Lazer Cycle NEW/SEALED - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 29 minutes 24 seconds
VINTAGE 1986 G1 TRANSFORMERS GALVATRON PART LOT - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 22 seconds
Transformers G1 Menasor Deadend Dragstripe Wildride Motomaster Breakdown 1985 - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 1 minute 2 seconds
Vintage Transformers G1 Brawl Combaticon Action Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 31 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers G1 Menasor Deadend Dragstripe Wildride Motomaster Breakdown 1985 - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 2 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test