Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby njb902 » Thu May 17, 2012 6:42 pm

totally agree with ya on the star wars thing, just because they stick a label on something dosnt make it awesome.

I don't agree with the cylon comparison though, his faceplate is to plain. I guess the bodies look a little alike so there is that.

don't get me wrong I love g1. I just don't think everything has to enslave itself to its memory. if a show/Hasbro wants to branch out in a different manner I'm all for it I like change. some changes work and some don't but I like to take the ride to see.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Thu May 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
starscream1974 wrote:I'm just saying there was magic to the G1 era
And the magic only increased as more series came along to enhance the richness of the lore to make it what it is today.

starscream1974 wrote:and yeah maybe people get tired of hearing that and you know can't relate because they were not born in that era......
What about those who DID grow up on G1 in the 80's but prefer later series more? They could be tired of hearing for other reasons.

starscream1974 wrote:that doesn't mean they are lame or do not have the same passion as Hardcore fans.......
I'm a hardcore fan and yet I was born in the 90's. One does not have to have been there from the beginning to be a hardcore fan.

starscream1974 wrote:I'm just saying.......Soundwave looks like a rip off Cylon...
Opinion, not fact.

starscream1974 wrote:Prime's Matrix should give him the edge and not just with knowledge ( its sacred / magic man ..the Decepticons do not have a Matrix )
Matrix may in fact be giving him wisdom of alternatives to fighting? It's not a weapon of war. It is a symbol of leadership. And sometimes the best leader is the one who chooses not to fight. Diplomacy and reasoning can at times be the more powerful act than killing and murdering.

starscream1974 wrote:Look I am a Steam Punk fan,,,,,,have all three with Cyclops pre-ordered....I passed on Hercules to get a more G1 Dev from Maketoys..that doesn't mean I wouldnt want to check out anyone elses collection........
This isn't about the toys. Why bring this up again?

starscream1974 wrote:that being said the Original Lore can be and always will be relevant and if I were in charge of the stories it would be that much more original / magical.......becuase that was what captured all of us 25 year plus fans man................
Translation: "Geewun is better than anything else because I say so."

And, not everything that worked back then works now. A LOT of G1 is very dated. What was good for the 80s may very well not be fit for the present. Some of what was magical back then has really lost its luster over time. Don't let nostalgia keep you from seeing quality and effort (or a lack therof). G1 was good for its time, but it does not fully hold up 100%.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14822
News Credits: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby Optimus1116 » Thu May 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Motto: "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
Saberblade brings up various great points. Even though I tend to like G1 the most, I have to admit that several newer storylines surpass it. While I do wish that some things were more G1 based, that is an opinion, not a fact that you should try correcting people with.
Optimus1116
Micromaster
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:28 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby Archanubis » Thu May 17, 2012 7:34 pm

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
starscream1974 wrote:The tide is never equal when Prime steps onto the battlefield not even Megatron himself would want to face Prime unless an ambush is there for the taking or Prime is clearly outnumbered.
Um... did you miss their fight during "One Shall Fall"? Neither was holding back and Megatron still got the better of Optimus. Megs would have killed Prime if the other Autobots hadn't stepped in to save him.

I did see that fight. Optimus *almost* overwhelmed Megatron - and then Megs got a "second wind" of sorts thanks to that Dark Energon. So yeah, Megs almost got Optimus, but that Dark Energon in his system certainly gave him an advantage.

Sabrblade wrote:
starscream1974 wrote:I'm just saying there was magic to the G1 era
And the magic only increased as more series came along to enhance the richness of the lore to make it what it is today.


That's one of the reasons why Transformers has lasted as long as it has; it is continually evolving and reshaping itself with each new depiction. Which is necessary for any long running franchise.
Image
User avatar
Archanubis
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6830
News Credits: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:05 am
Location: Hylion Prime

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby starscream1974 » Thu May 17, 2012 8:11 pm

:CON: Ohhh The Horror. If your tired of the Original Lore, then you don't know what Good is my friends. Opinion yes that is my opinion, Take a pole my friend, Gi Soundwave is one of the baddest looking robots around....use him. Having a Prowl in CGI over a Bulkhead.....you gonna tell me your would take that road? Come on man....just agree because you know you do and your just making for an argument......just becuase, you have your voice....and I got mine. I'm not gonna line for line your responses ...but take it from me, you sorta got it backwards my friends........it's not about when you were born or....what you have in your collection, its about the passion and lore. Sorry bro it is what it is. But I'll take it .......fact is I enjoy Transformers Prime...and there line of Voyagers although Dr Wu is really turning my head with the add ons.WheelJack Blades in route..... Anyways..............Back to the orginal action

Soundwave looks like a Cylon

A lot of the lore that was so awwww inspiring was lost over the years ( I know a good movie when i see one, 300 was awesome.....Immortals was Ok ) YES say whatever you want...and I am ever so happy that its helped with the run it has had AMAZING and still will keep going. But no matter what you say...it's not as deep as it could be with the history of the origins at there disposal...the way their personalities were more vibarant........... whatever. But make no mistake in no shape form or fashion would I have a problem with B.Sing with you at Botcon or whatever and just talking about good ol Transformers.......its all good.
starscream1974
Mini-Con
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:31 am

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby crazyjeffy » Thu May 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Motto: "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing. Be Geek, be proud."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
One does not simply challenge sabrblade. Reas his signature. Theres a reason for that.

And too many ellipses. Methinks trolls be afoot.
Image
Courtesy of the great Godzillabot Primal
User avatar
crazyjeffy
Fuzor
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:44 pm
Location: Sussex, NJ
Watch crazyjeffy on YouTube
Buy from crazyjeffy on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 7
Courage: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby starscream1974 » Thu May 17, 2012 8:28 pm

No trolls,,,,, just a Transformer fan like you. Relax..... :HEADHURTS: anyways. I am looking foward to Transfomers Prime this weekend to see how WheelJack fairs against a Cylon LOL made you laugh...seriously though.....didn't they mention the Dinobots are being introduced this year?
What's your take on Starscream and this new battle suit?
starscream1974
Mini-Con
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:31 am

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby crazyjeffy » Thu May 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Motto: "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing. Be Geek, be proud."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
starscream1974 wrote:No trolls,,,,, just a Transformer fan like you. Relax..... :HEADHURTS: anyways. I am looking foward to Transfomers Prime this weekend to see how WheelJack fairs against a Cylon LOL made you laugh...seriously though.....didn't they mention the Dinobots are being introduced this year?
What's your take on Starscream and this new battle suit?


Just googled Cylon (I've never watched BG) and if anything protoform from armada look like cylons, not soundwave.

I like the fact that screamer got the apex armor. I like how it makes the wearer physically invulnerable. However, I HATE the way it looks on him. Maybe it could look better on someone else, but as is I hate the way it looks.

As far as the dinobots go, I think someone else would know that. Probably Sabrblade or shadowman.
Last edited by crazyjeffy on Thu May 17, 2012 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Courtesy of the great Godzillabot Primal
User avatar
crazyjeffy
Fuzor
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:44 pm
Location: Sussex, NJ
Watch crazyjeffy on YouTube
Buy from crazyjeffy on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 7
Courage: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby crazyjeffy » Thu May 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Motto: "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing. Be Geek, be proud."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Herpde double post.
Image
Courtesy of the great Godzillabot Primal
User avatar
crazyjeffy
Fuzor
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:44 pm
Location: Sussex, NJ
Watch crazyjeffy on YouTube
Buy from crazyjeffy on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 7
Courage: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby Optimus1116 » Thu May 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Motto: "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
While I do have to agree that G1 Soundwave has a better overall design, and Prowl is a much more wanted character by fans... That's still opinion... Same goes with what you think about Prime Soundwave's design. I also do agree in some cases about the more vibrant personalities in G1. However, you still have to admit, G1 is beaten in a lot of their storylines and other aspects. Most of the G1 storylines were Megatron making a plan, the Autobots coming around, Megatron's plan failed, and Starscream still insisting on being leader. The fight scenes are also kinda goofy in G1, too. In this aspect, it's like comparing 60s Batman to the Dark Knight movie! I'm just going to leave it at they both have strengths and weaknesses, and you can't just say G1 is the best because you said so. I'm curious what Saber has to say about this... :-?
Optimus1116
Micromaster
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:28 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby starscream1974 » Thu May 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Who's Saber? whatever....all your take is opinion to.... great man awesome....don't agree, but at least we agree on one thing we are Transformers fan. Great stuff. I just opened AM Megartron and I am very happy with his asthetics....really cool
starscream1974
Mini-Con
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:31 am

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby Cobalt Prime » Thu May 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Motto: ""Excessive force is not necessary.""
Got the ol' DVR set. This is going to be epic!
User avatar
Cobalt Prime
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 840
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:30 pm

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby AlexSpastic » Fri May 18, 2012 4:58 am

Its amazing how many Gen1 guys have been heightened in this new series.

Can't we agree the old sound wave had alot of mystery about him. He was certainly Megatron's most trusted soldier. (although he didn't do squat when Starscream dumped him outta Astrotrain [-( )

BUT I can see the new Soundwave is even more mysterious. Doesn't even talk. I think we are itching to see a origin story with this Prime series. Hopefully the writers won't wimp out and say "Well that would ruin his character."

The sheer amount of fear he seems to generate among the smarter :CON: seems to suggest that he is not to be messed with. Although he doesn't always resort quickly to violence. When he does hit it is always precise and hard.

The fact that he doesn't speak makes him unpredictable and it shows that he listens. Perhaps he is always listening.

The new Soundwave kicks much ass and should be appreciated.
AlexSpastic
Mini-Con
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:15 am

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby Autobot Strider » Fri May 18, 2012 5:51 am

Motto: "Fortune favors the bold!"
Weapon: Railgun
My only comment will be this:

I love G1. It was the original TF series and it will always be special. However, it is far from the best series. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course, and I really feel that Prime combines many of the best elements from TF series down the years into a very neat and very likeable package. It is currently my favorite iteration of the series.

I understand that people can love G1 so much that it makes other TF series look like knock-offs to them, but I don't understand why. G1 is NOT PERFECT.

Example, two words: Sub-Atlantica. Really??????
"I can't deal with my lack of a signature right now!"
User avatar
Autobot Strider
Combiner
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:01 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby AlexSpastic » Fri May 18, 2012 6:14 am

Autobot Strider wrote:My only comment will be this:

I love G1. It was the original TF series and it will always be special. However, it is far from the best series. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course, and I really feel that Prime combines many of the best elements from TF series down the years into a very neat and very likeable package. It is currently my favorite iteration of the series.

I understand that people can love G1 so much that it makes other TF series look like knock-offs to them, but I don't understand why. G1 is NOT PERFECT.

Example, two words: Sub-Atlantica. Really??????



People who cling to their childhood memories will always whine and complain. While those who are inspired will drive forward to make something better.
AlexSpastic
Mini-Con
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:15 am

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 18, 2012 9:54 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
:shock: Hoo, boy! Lots to reply to here, and not just from starscream1974 (I knew I shouldn't have gone to bed before taking one last look at this thread :oops: ).



starscream1974 wrote::CON: Ohhh The Horror. If your tired of the Original Lore, then you don't know what Good is my friends.
That's a matter of opinion. There are those who simply prefer later series. Nothing wrong with that.

However, the lores of nearly all later series are almost always derived from G1 lore, so there's little for you to complain about.

Plus, as I said before, the G1 cartoon DID NOT COME FIRST. The G1 Marvel comics did. So, what you're calling the "Original Lore" came SECOND in the creation of the Transformers fiction, thus making it NOT be the "Original Lore". Why, the comics even out-lived the cartoon by FOUR YEARS, going from 1984-1991, while the cartoon only lasted from 1984-1987 (unless you count the "fifth season" of reruns with new footage in 1988).

starscream1974 wrote:Opinion yes that is my opinion, Take a pole my friend, Gi Soundwave is one of the baddest looking robots around....use him. Having a Prowl in CGI over a Bulkhead.....you gonna tell me your would take that road? Come on man....
G1 Soundwave's look doesn't fit this show's art style.

Bulkhead was supposed to be Ironhide, until they realized that the character they were making was more like Bulkhead than Ironhide, so they instead went with Bulkhead.

As for Prowl, look at this:
Image

starscream1974 wrote:just agree because you know you do and your just making for an argument......just becuase, you have your voice....and I got mine. I'm not gonna line for line your responses ...but take it from me, you sorta got it backwards my friends........
Word of advice. This kind of arrogance and conceit will only do you more harm than good.

starscream1974 wrote:it's not about when you were born or....what you have in your collection, its about the passion and lore. Sorry bro it is what it is.
And plenty of us also have such passion about the Transformers, but that doesn't make us Geewunners.

starscream1974 wrote:Soundwave looks like a Cylon
To you, not to everyone else.

starscream1974 wrote:A lot of the lore that was so awwww inspiring was lost over the years ( I know a good movie when i see one, 300 was awesome.....Immortals was Ok ) YES say whatever you want...and I am ever so happy that its helped with the run it has had AMAZING and still will keep going. But no matter what you say...it's not as deep as it could be with the history of the origins at there disposal...
I don't know how much you've read into G1 without adding in your own interpretations of it, since G1 wasn't all that deep at plenty of times.

From your personal standpoint, G1 was magnificent. but if you would just look at it from a clean, objective standpoint, you would see that G1 was far from perfect. It had flaws. Plenty of them. Animations errors, continuity errors, inconsistencies, production and technical flaws, and so much more.

Though, that isn't to say that all the other series were flawless, no. They had problems too. But the fact that G1 came first does not exempt it from its own faults and mistakes. Many later series have less errors than G1 simply because they had a better grasp on editing, proofreading, and the resources to fix said errors; resources that G1 never had. The later series have been made with less flaws because of what was learned from the mistakes made in G1. Things improve over time, and the later series are proof of that.

starscream1974 wrote:the way their personalities were more vibarant...........
About half of the original G1 cast consisted of one-dimensional characters due to the large quantity of them. Not every character got fleshed out.

Like, take Ratchet for example. Name one episode where just Ratchet held the spotlight of focus the whole time and we got a good insightful look at the character's personality and history.



crazyjeffy wrote:One does not simply challenge sabrblade. Reas his signature. Theres a reason for that.
:shock: I... I'm lost for words about this.

But... I like such challenges. They make for good intelligent conversation. :lol:

As for my sig, allow me to explain. When one makes a compliment as nice, funny, or likeable as those I've got in my sig now, I quote them in my sig, so as to pay tribute to them and show my respects for their kind words. I'd probably quote your words here and add them to my sig as well, but I've since run out of space for anymore quotes. :-( And since I've run out of room, any and all images/videos/links/etc. I once had in my sig are now all gone, due to making more room for other people's quotes. :|



crazyjeffy wrote:Just googled Cylon (I've never watched BG) and if anything protoform from armada look like cylons, not soundwave.
He meant the Cyclon Raider, a ship they use.

crazyjeffy wrote:
starscream1974 wrote:seriously though.....didn't they mention the Dinobots are being introduced this year?


As far as the dinobots go, I think someone else would know that. Probably Sabrblade or shadowman.
They've said that the Dinobots are "on the radar", which is vague enough to mean a number of things. My guess is that, if they do show up, it won't be until much later on like near the end of season 2 or in season 3.



Optimus1116 wrote:While I do have to agree that G1 Soundwave has a better overall design, and Prowl is a much more wanted character by fans... That's still opinion... Same goes with what you think about Prime Soundwave's design. I also do agree in some cases about the more vibrant personalities in G1. However, you still have to admit, G1 is beaten in a lot of their storylines and other aspects. Most of the G1 storylines were Megatron making a plan, the Autobots coming around, Megatron's plan failed, and Starscream still insisting on being leader. The fight scenes are also kinda goofy in G1, too. In this aspect, it's like comparing 60s Batman to the Dark Knight movie! I'm just going to leave it at they both have strengths and weaknesses, and you can't just say G1 is the best because you said so. I'm curious what Saber has to say about this... :-?
What I have to say is this: THANK YOU! You've stated pretty much everything I would have. :APPLAUSE: :BOWDOWN:



starscream1974 wrote:Who's Saber?
Me. I'm Saber, or rather, Sabr (some like to add an extra E to my screename).



AlexSpastic wrote:Its amazing how many Gen1 guys have been heightened in this new series.

Can't we agree the old sound wave had alot of mystery about him. He was certainly Megatron's most trusted soldier. (although he didn't do squat when Starscream dumped him outta Astrotrain [-( )
Yeah, that... that was completely out of character for him. Onew moment he's all, "As you command, Megatron," the next he's all "Starscream dumped Megatron outside to die... oh well, Soundwave superior." That completely went against all that he stood for up until that point (being Megatron's loyal yes man).

crazyjeffy wrote:BUT I can see the new Soundwave is even more mysterious. Doesn't even talk. I think we are itching to see a origin story with this Prime series. Hopefully the writers won't wimp out and say "Well that would ruin his character."
WFC and Exodus already cover that. As well as Ratchet's flashback in "One Shall Rise - Part 3". ;)

crazyjeffy wrote:The sheer amount of fear he seems to generate among the smarter :CON: seems to suggest that he is not to be messed with. Although he doesn't always resort quickly to violence. When he does hit it is always precise and hard.

The fact that he doesn't speak makes him unpredictable and it shows that he listens. Perhaps he is always listening.

The new Soundwave kicks much ass and should be appreciated.
The ironic factor about Prime Soundwave is that, in spite of his apparent coolness, he's the one character who's never been given any focus on in any episode. Not once has he had an episode centered around himself. He may be the least seen of all the Decepticons in this series. :|



Autobot Strider wrote:My only comment will be this:

I love G1. It was the original TF series and it will always be special. However, it is far from the best series. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course, and I really feel that Prime combines many of the best elements from TF series down the years into a very neat and very likeable package. It is currently my favorite iteration of the series.

I understand that people can love G1 so much that it makes other TF series look like knock-offs to them, but I don't understand why. G1 is NOT PERFECT.

Example, two words: Sub-Atlantica. Really??????
If I had cookies, I'd be handing them out to you and several others here. :saint:



AlexSpastic wrote:People who cling to their childhood memories will always whine and complain. While those who are inspired will drive forward to make something better.
We really need a cookie emoticon, so I can give some out to you guys. :P
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14822
News Credits: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby El Duque » Fri May 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The official Transformers facebook page has posted another teaser image from tomorrow's new episode of Transformers Prime "Triage". Check it out below, and don't forget to tune into the Hub tomorrow evening at 8:30 PM ET.

Wheeljack takes the spotlight in this exclusive image from tomorrow's new episode of Transformers Prime, Saturday at 8:30 pm ET on The Hub. And don't forget to watch a new Transformers Rescue Bots at 9:30 am, with special guest-voice Tim Curry!


Image
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9603
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Fri May 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
"Wheeljack takes the spotlight"

Sorry, Soundwave fans. :P

Though, looks like Soundwave's just standing there chilling as Wheeljack looks at that doohickey he's holding.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14822
News Credits: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby BeastProwl » Fri May 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Motto: "Nanomachines Son"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Sabrblade wrote:"Wheeljack takes the spotlight"

Sorry, Soundwave fans. :P

Though, looks like Soundwave's just standing there chilling as Wheeljack looks at that doohickey he's holding.

I dont know what that is, but I dont think that's soundwave.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5981
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby crazyjeffy » Fri May 18, 2012 1:27 pm

Motto: "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing. Be Geek, be proud."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
I think it means that jackie is taking the spotlight of that picture maybe.

And it looks like he's holding his belt bomb thing. Also, it looks kinda like soundwave's arm. This does raise questions.
Image
Courtesy of the great Godzillabot Primal
User avatar
crazyjeffy
Fuzor
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:44 pm
Location: Sussex, NJ
Watch crazyjeffy on YouTube
Buy from crazyjeffy on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 7
Courage: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby Crosshairs » Fri May 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Motto: "Maximum Overdrive!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:"Wheeljack takes the spotlight"

Sorry, Soundwave fans. :P

Though, looks like Soundwave's just standing there chilling as Wheeljack looks at that doohickey he's holding.

I dont know what that is, but I dont think that's soundwave.


Looks like part of the Jackhammer
User avatar
Crosshairs
Minibot
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:50 am
Location: Great Britain
Watch Crosshairs on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby crazyjeffy » Fri May 18, 2012 1:38 pm

Motto: "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing. Be Geek, be proud."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Crosshairs wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:"Wheeljack takes the spotlight"

Sorry, Soundwave fans. :P

Though, looks like Soundwave's just standing there chilling as Wheeljack looks at that doohickey he's holding.

I dont know what that is, but I dont think that's soundwave.


Looks like part of the Jackhammer



I can definitely see that Image
Image
Courtesy of the great Godzillabot Primal
User avatar
crazyjeffy
Fuzor
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:44 pm
Location: Sussex, NJ
Watch crazyjeffy on YouTube
Buy from crazyjeffy on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 7
Courage: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby Mindmaster » Fri May 18, 2012 4:27 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
What would have been pretty badass was if Soundwave had used Wheeljack's sword to counter attack instead of just throwing it at Wheeljack. /:)
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

Make your guesses on BotCon 2014's exclusive figures here! You'll only regret it slightly.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 4845
News Credits: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby JetOptimus23 » Fri May 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Motto: "Dare to be Stupid"
Weapon: Torque Rifle
Oh yes! Finally, Soundwave is a main character in one of these episodes. I've been looking forward to this for a long time, seeing Soundwave in action again.
Image
PSN Name Kezilla. I PWN U N00BS! I mean, have a nice day

Currently on a quest to collect as many Unicron Trilogy toys as possible...maybe even complete the collection...
User avatar
JetOptimus23
Godmaster
Posts: 1601
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 am
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
Strength: 3
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime "Triage" Promo Clip

Postby Foxbear » Fri May 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Sabrblade wrote:As for Prowl, look at this:
Image

Where did you find this? /\ :shock: I've been suspecting/hoping Prowl would show up. Is there anything more that the image? :PRAY:
Foxbear
Minibot
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014