Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!
- Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
- Weapon: Gattling Gun
Amazon had listed a second Transformers: Rescue Bots DVD from Shout! Factory titled "Energize". The DVD has a 110 minute run, is priced at $10.45, and scheduled to release on March 5th. No word on the contents. Click the link below for the pre-order page:Transformers Rescue Bots: Energize
Actors: Lacey Chabert, Jason Marsden, Maurice LaMarche
Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
Number of discs: 1
Studio: Shout! Factory
DVD Release Date: March 5, 2013
Run Time: 110 minutes
- Matrix Keeper
- Posts: 9913
- News Credits: 89
- Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
- Location: tornado alley
Like El Duque on Facebook
- Motto: "I’m the rising sun, I’m the new tomorrow, I’m the skull on the gun, I’m the song of sorrow; I’m the thirteenth arrow, I’m the wisest owl, I’m a soul-eating predator, I’m on the prowl"
- Weapon: Energo-Sword
cool but the entire season in one shot would be preferred
- Posts: 1021
- News Credits: 3
- Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 am
- Location: Rhode Eye Land
- Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
- Weapon: Saber Blade
With the "Energize" subheader, it likely means two things:
1. It's a season 2 DVD.
2. looks like I'll be getting the Energize toys when they come out. Was hoping they'd be toy-only so I wouldn't feel the need to get them, but maybe the show's portrayal of the "Energize" feature can help convince me to want the toys more since it made me want the Mobile Headquarters after how BEAST it was in the seaosn 1 finale.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 17082
- News Credits: 109
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
- Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
- Strength: 7
- Intelligence: 10
- Speed: 7
- Endurance: 6
- Rank: 9
- Courage: 8
- Firepower: 10
- Skill: 9
Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum
Registered users: Autobot tap out, BeastProwl, Bing [Bot], CADimusPrimus, Cobalt_Prime, Cr33per, Drift082111, Duke of Luns, Exabot [Bot], Gauntlet101010, Genesis, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, GuyIncognito, J-420-Az, JelZe GoldRabbit, jpmonge1984, Killerewok, megatronus, MikeyNC73, MisterNewUzer, mooncake623, MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, Noideaforaname, Shuttershock, Sideshow Sideswipe, Sketchie, SW's SilverHammer, vintron, Yahoo [Bot], Yweggo, ZenPrime