Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip

Postby El Duque » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The Hub has posted a preview clip "Rescue Boy", of two new episodes of Transformers: Rescue Bots scheduled to air tomorrow morning. The other being "Shake It Up". Check out the clip below.

Cody starts wearing a new techno-suit that lets him participate in
dangerous rescues, he gains fame as Griffin Rock¹s
newest superhero ­ Rescue Boy. But his newfound fame goes to his
head, putting Cody, the Bots and his family in danger.

Check your local listings: http://www.hubworld.com/tv-schedule
http://www.hubworld.com/transformers/shows/rescue-bots


User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9921
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
What, is he part Saiyan?
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6333
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
It's like if Tony Stark harnessed the power of the Chaos Emeralds or something...

...Yes I intentionally avoided making the obvious joke.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25561
News Credits: 181
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
Sabrblade wrote:It's like if Tony Stark harnessed the power of the Chaos Emeralds or something...

...Yes I intentionally avoided making the obvious joke.


I think he's, detecting Energon? Image
User avatar
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 930
News Credits: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:30 am
Location: Qatar
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
cannonfodder4000 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:It's like if Tony Stark harnessed the power of the Chaos Emeralds or something...

...Yes I intentionally avoided making the obvious joke.


I think he's, detecting Energon? Image
It's a repulsor field. Just saw the episode.

EDIT: Oh wait, you were making a Kicker joke. I try not to think of that guy. >:oP
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25561
News Credits: 181
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:13 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Sabrblade wrote:
cannonfodder4000 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:It's like if Tony Stark harnessed the power of the Chaos Emeralds or something...

...Yes I intentionally avoided making the obvious joke.


I think he's, detecting Energon? Image
It's a repulsor field. Just saw the episode.

EDIT: Oh wait, you were making a Kicker joke. I try not to think of that guy. >:oP

Why, because his hair glows and he rides a hover board? :HEADHURTS:
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6333
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip

Postby Bumblevivisector » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
cannonfodder4000 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:It's like if Tony Stark harnessed the power of the Chaos Emeralds or something...

...Yes I intentionally avoided making the obvious joke.


I think he's, detecting Energon? Image
It's a repulsor field. Just saw the episode.

EDIT: Oh wait, you were making a Kicker joke. I try not to think of that guy. >:oP

Implausible as all of his abilities were, Kicker was one of the best human regulars (who wasn't part Transformer themselves) in any TF series by default, since he actually had a good reason for tagging along on missions, never seeming like just the Autobots' pet. I think a lot of people's knee-jerk reactions against him are projecting hate that should be focused on his Playskool-headed sidekick (whose American and Japanese names disgrace 2 awesome G1ers, so I won't type them), and the Energon cartoon as whole.

Given this episode's title, I'm surprised no one's made a Rescue-Roy joke...and I don't remember enough about him to make one either.
Bumblevivisector
Brainmaster
Posts: 1399
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:29 am

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
BeastProwl wrote:Why, because his hair glows and he rides a hover board? :HEADHURTS:
Kicker had a hover board? :???:

Bumblevivisector wrote:Implausible as all of his abilities were, Kicker was one of the best human regulars (who wasn't part Transformer themselves) in any TF series by default, since he actually had a good reason for tagging along on missions, never seeming like just the Autobots' pet. I think a lot of people's knee-jerk reactions against him are projecting hate that should be focused on his Playskool-headed sidekick (whose American and Japanese names disgrace 2 awesome G1ers, so I won't type them), and the Energon cartoon as whole.
It's not that. I don't deny his usefulness. It's his annoying and hateful personality that made him as awful as he was. He was a spiteful, jerk character who was completely unlikable and very BADLY written overall.

Bumblevivisector wrote:Given this episode's title, I'm surprised no one's made a Rescue-Roy joke...and I don't remember enough about him to make one either.
I saw someone make one on another site.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25561
News Credits: 181
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Why, because his hair glows and he rides a hover board? :HEADHURTS:
Kicker had a hover board? :???:

He surfed on the Energon Saber, remember?
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6333
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Why, because his hair glows and he rides a hover board? :HEADHURTS:
Kicker had a hover board? :???:

He surfed on the Energon Saber, remember?
Sword, not board. :P
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25561
News Credits: 181
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Glowy-haired boy enhanced by a suit surfing on a hovering object to save the day.

Just who was I talking about there?
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6333
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Why, because his hair glows and he rides a hover board? :HEADHURTS:
Kicker had a hover board? :???:

He surfed on the Energon Saber, remember?
Sword, not board. :P


He did ride Sureshock that one time he got stuck in that hole, I remember this cause of how needlessly long that scene was.
It was just Kicker going "Come on Sureshock!" for about a dozen minutes, felt that long anyway. :oops:
User avatar
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 930
News Credits: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:30 am
Location: Qatar
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
cannonfodder4000 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Why, because his hair glows and he rides a hover board? :HEADHURTS:
Kicker had a hover board? :???:

He surfed on the Energon Saber, remember?
Sword, not board. :P


He did ride Sureshock that one time he got stuck in that hole, I remember this cause of how needlessly long that scene was.
It was just Kicker going "Come on Sureshock!" for about a dozen minutes, felt that long anyway. :oops:
Grindor. And Grindor's a hovercraft, which is a real vehicle.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25561
News Credits: 181
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Megatron Mega Class New Sealed - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 10 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers SMOKESCREEN figure Combiner Wars IDW Sky Reign Deluxe Class - Time Remaining: 6 days 8 hours 12 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers HOUND figure Combiner Wars IDW Sky Reign Deluxe Class - Time Remaining: 6 days 8 hours 18 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers SWINDLE figure Combiner Wars IDW Bruticus Deluxe Class - Time Remaining: 6 days 8 hours 7 minutes 41 seconds
Takara TOMY Transformers Masterpiece MP-10 Optimus Prime Convoy Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 8 hours 53 minutes 25 seconds
SPECIAL G1 Transformers technobot SCATTERSHOT WITH GUN Computron - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 44 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers BotCon 2012 Shattered Glass Octopunch COMPLETE SEALED - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 16 seconds
Transformers platinum edition autobot intel ops blaster perceptor lot 7100 - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 1 minute 48 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #155 - Pillarboxed
Twincast / Podcast #155:
"Pillarboxed"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 10th, 2016