Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby El Duque » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Our friends at Jagex dropped by to let us know the beta application process is now in full swing for their Transformers Universe MMO. Click here visit the Transformers Universe website.

User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby Crosscheck » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
Didn't Beta applications go up a while ago?
Crosscheck
Fuzor
Posts: 277
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:30 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Yeah...I remember them going up a while back. :???:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5440
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby El Duque » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Crosscheck wrote:Didn't Beta applications go up a while ago?

PrymeStriker wrote:Yeah...I remember them going up a while back.


Jagex just wanted us to post a reminder as they get closer to the closed beta testing.
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby Crosscheck » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
El Duque wrote:
Crosscheck wrote:Didn't Beta applications go up a while ago?

PrymeStriker wrote:Yeah...I remember them going up a while back.


Jagex just wanted us to post a reminder as they get closer to the closed beta testing.

Oh, I get it now. Hopefully I make the beta.
Crosscheck
Fuzor
Posts: 277
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:30 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby griftimus prime » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
all of these should be toys
User avatar
griftimus prime
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 968
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby RazorSlash92 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Motto: "Where's Fun Without Chaos?"
Weapon: Two Fusion Rifles
I wish the site had more to do after you've signed up, like a sign-in option or something. I also kinda wish you could register the name of your bot after signing up...but meh, guess I'll have to wait.
User avatar
RazorSlash92
Micromaster
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:56 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby Atomatron » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Motto: "looking for: Machine Robo Rescue: Blue Sirens - MRR Gyro 05, help me out anyone please!"
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
basically all i did was give them my email and thats it?

someone please confirm, i validated my email on my phone instead of comp and im afraid i missed something
Atomatron
Vehicon
Posts: 327
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:29 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby RazorSlash92 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Motto: "Where's Fun Without Chaos?"
Weapon: Two Fusion Rifles
Atomatron wrote:basically all i did was give them my email and thats it?

someone please confirm, i validated my email on my phone instead of comp and im afraid i missed something

I signed up for the entire thing through my iPod, and as far as I can tell, Yeah, you just give them your e-mail. After the validation, you should get an e-mail thanking you for joining whichever side you chose(An e-mail from "Optimus" for Autobots, "Megatron" for Decepticons).
User avatar
RazorSlash92
Micromaster
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:56 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby Atomatron » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Motto: "looking for: Machine Robo Rescue: Blue Sirens - MRR Gyro 05, help me out anyone please!"
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
RazorSlash92 wrote:
Atomatron wrote:basically all i did was give them my email and thats it?

someone please confirm, i validated my email on my phone instead of comp and im afraid i missed something

I signed up for the entire thing through my iPod, and as far as I can tell, Yeah, you just give them your e-mail. After the validation, you should get an e-mail thanking you for joining whichever side you chose(An e-mail from "Optimus" for Autobots, "Megatron" for Decepticons).


great thanks! decepticon here!
my charger looks vehiconish already, hope to do something like that
Atomatron
Vehicon
Posts: 327
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:29 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby RazorSlash92 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Motto: "Where's Fun Without Chaos?"
Weapon: Two Fusion Rifles
Atomatron wrote:
RazorSlash92 wrote:
Atomatron wrote:basically all i did was give them my email and thats it?

someone please confirm, i validated my email on my phone instead of comp and im afraid i missed something

I signed up for the entire thing through my iPod, and as far as I can tell, Yeah, you just give them your e-mail. After the validation, you should get an e-mail thanking you for joining whichever side you chose(An e-mail from "Optimus" for Autobots, "Megatron" for Decepticons).


great thanks! decepticon here!
my charger looks vehiconish already, hope to do something like that

Your what? Am I missing something here? :-?
User avatar
RazorSlash92
Micromaster
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:56 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby Atomatron » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Motto: "looking for: Machine Robo Rescue: Blue Sirens - MRR Gyro 05, help me out anyone please!"
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
RazorSlash92 wrote:
Atomatron wrote:
RazorSlash92 wrote:
Atomatron wrote:basically all i did was give them my email and thats it?

someone please confirm, i validated my email on my phone instead of comp and im afraid i missed something

I signed up for the entire thing through my iPod, and as far as I can tell, Yeah, you just give them your e-mail. After the validation, you should get an e-mail thanking you for joining whichever side you chose(An e-mail from "Optimus" for Autobots, "Megatron" for Decepticons).


great thanks! decepticon here!
my charger looks vehiconish already, hope to do something like that

Your what? Am I missing something here? :-?


dodge charger, my actual car lol, not missing anything game related
Atomatron
Vehicon
Posts: 327
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:29 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby RazorSlash92 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Motto: "Where's Fun Without Chaos?"
Weapon: Two Fusion Rifles
Atomatron wrote:
RazorSlash92 wrote:
Atomatron wrote:
RazorSlash92 wrote:
Atomatron wrote:basically all i did was give them my email and thats it?

someone please confirm, i validated my email on my phone instead of comp and im afraid i missed something

I signed up for the entire thing through my iPod, and as far as I can tell, Yeah, you just give them your e-mail. After the validation, you should get an e-mail thanking you for joining whichever side you chose(An e-mail from "Optimus" for Autobots, "Megatron" for Decepticons).


great thanks! decepticon here!
my charger looks vehiconish already, hope to do something like that

Your what? Am I missing something here? :-?


dodge charger, my actual car lol, not missing anything game related

Ah, I feel like an idiot now :lol:
Thought you meant Charger as in, like, a body type or something
User avatar
RazorSlash92
Micromaster
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:56 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby Manterax Prime » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I already signed up a while back. No need.
Hopefully I make it....
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 760
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby felinafullstop » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:48 am

Motto: ""Reverence is the most gracious of all feelings that can be given to something else.""
Weapon: Arc-Welders
My husband :CON: and I :BOT: signed up...he got a vaidation email and so did I ...after we validated he got a THANK YOU email...I didn't ...I wonder why that is... 0.o odd

Felina
Follow me on Twitter: Felinafullstop!

Image
felinafullstop
Mini-Con
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:52 pm
Location: Louisville, Ky
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:37 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
felinafullstop wrote:My husband :CON: and I :BOT: signed up...he got a vaidation email and so did I ...after we validated he got a THANK YOU email...I didn't ...I wonder why that is... 0.o odd


:twisted:

Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5440
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby craggy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:38 pm

yeah, signed up when it went live. Strange that they didn't ask anything about the system we'll be playing on. Usually beta sign-ups ask that. Granted, a browser game shouldn't need detailed info, but I'd have thought they'd at least ask something about how many hours we're likely to play and what browser we'll use primarily. Guess not. Oh well. Went for :CON: but would have ideally had more info before joining. I suppose, since it's set in the Prime universe, there's plenty of scope to be somewhat isolated from the core canon cast regardless...
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4732
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby tornadosmith » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Motto: ""Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
signed up as an Autobot!
tornadosmith
Mini-Con
Posts: 21
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:54 pm
Location: USA
Watch tornadosmith on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 3

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby Wigglez » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:43 am

Motto: "I refuse to breathe the breath of the failure!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
I already signed up a while as a Dcon. and then I signed up again a few days ago. I've been checking my e-mail everyday but still nothing on if I could be in the beta. Still waiting...
"There is no escape but death. Your life is just a murder train a comin'."
-Dethklok
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1146
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 pm
Location: In a hot tub, in a sauna, in a volcano, on the sun, during a solar flare and I'm still cold as f***
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby tornadosmith » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Motto: ""Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
I have no idea when they will send out the official beta invites or if it will be to all of us. I signed up for the first time a few weeks ago, and haven't gotten any other emails except the one from "Optimus Prime".
tornadosmith
Mini-Con
Posts: 21
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:54 pm
Location: USA
Watch tornadosmith on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 3

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby El Duque » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Our friends at Jagex dropped by let us know their upcoming Transformers Universe MMO will be featured on the cover of this month's EDGE magazine and receive an eight page article detailing the process of building your own Transformer. Click here to visit the EDGE website, we've mirrored the covers below.

Also a friendly reminder they are still accepting registrations for the beta, click here to register if you haven't already.

The enduring war between Autobots and Decepticons spills onto Edge’s cover this month, as the opposing sides occupy two different designs – Guardian and Oppressor, both of which you can see below – for issue 248 of Edge, out November 22. The reason, of course, is Jagex’s upcoming MMOG Transformers Universe, which we look at in detail in our lead feature.


Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby skript » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Just got sent the email from Jagex to view my computer specs for Beta =)
skript
Minibot
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:05 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby craggy » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:34 pm

skript wrote:Just got sent the email from Jagex to view my computer specs for Beta =)

same.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4732
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby Burn » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Unfortunately we're expected to install Java.

I don't want to install Java.
Image
I use to like Omega Supreme, then I took a duragrip to the brain
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38838
News Credits: 60
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers Universe MMO: Sign Up For Beta Now!

Postby Archanubis » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
Definately signed up for the game. :CON:

Image
User avatar
Archanubis
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6852
News Credits: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:05 am
Location: Hylion Prime

Next

Return to Video Games Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014