Transformers: Vault book in-hand, but there are some errors

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers: Vault book in-hand, but there are some errors

Postby Lapse Of Reason » Wed May 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Weapon: Sword
This is a beautiful book that tries hard to encompass Transformers history from early influences to the current movie figures. I've only skimmed through it but there seem to be a few errors, such as:

Page 12 shows photos of a Soundwave prototype but the caption refers to it as Blaster.

Page 55 shows Marvel Crossovers Hulk in its bulldozer incarnation but the caption refers to it as the tank version.
Lapse Of Reason
City Commander
Posts: 3741
News Credits: 12
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 9:24 pm
Location: Bethel, CT
Buy from Lapse Of Reason on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers: Vault book in-hand, but there are some errors

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed May 25, 2011 12:51 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Eh, the BIS Comic mentions Lugnut and Grapple when Kup is talking to an onscreen Tracks and Grapple. The same thing happened when Kup said Warpath and Grapple, with, again, Tracks and Grapple.

I hate errors >_<
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5763
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers: Vault book in-hand, but there are some errors

Postby Chaoslock » Wed May 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Gyrotron wrote:Eh, the BIS Comic mentions Lugnut and Grapple when Kup is talking to an onscreen Tracks and Grapple. The same thing happened when Kup said Warpath and Grapple, with, again, Tracks and Grapple.

I hate errors >_<


That's not an error. He's getting senile... :P
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Image

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
User avatar
Chaoslock
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5246
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:31 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: Vault book in-hand, but there are some errors

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed May 25, 2011 3:02 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Chaoslock wrote:
Gyrotron wrote:Eh, the BIS Comic mentions Lugnut and Grapple when Kup is talking to an onscreen Tracks and Grapple. The same thing happened when Kup said Warpath and Grapple, with, again, Tracks and Grapple.

I hate errors >_<


That's not an error. He's getting senile... :P


Yeah hardy har har. Tracks should've said something then :lol:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5763
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Lot of 2, Transformers Combiner Wars Figures - Wreck-Gar & Decepticon Shockwave - Time Remaining: 17 days 6 hours 54 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Power Core Combiners Steamhammer with Constructicons, dated 2010 - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 9 minutes 52 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Dinobots Platinum Edition 5 Pack G1 Head Grimlock Slug Slog - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 48 minutes 14 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CLASSIC Universe G2 Optimus Prime,DX Version - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 20 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers G1 WST Worlds Smallest Transformers Optimus Prime + Trailer !! - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 6 minutes 4 seconds
Offical Takara Transformers G1 WST Worlds Smallest Transformers SOUNDWAVE - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 53 minutes 42 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS LOT OF 6: WINDBLADE/ NIGHTBEAT/ KUP - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 15 minutes 21 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CLASSIC Universe G2 White Optimus Prime,DX Version - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016