Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Warzone RPG

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Transformers Warzone RPG

Postby Wing Saber II » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
Not sure if I posted this on here yet, please inform me if I did
I have created a Transformers RPG game called Transformers Warzone, set in a completely original Transformers Universe, in which The Autobots, led by Saber Prime, battle the Decepticons, led by Warmonger, both of which battle Megatron, The Vehicons, led by Swerve, and a few other lone fighters
I only have four or five active members and would love if some of you guys would join! :KREMZEEK:
http://www.tfwarzone.spruz.com/
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Warzone RPG

Postby Starscream's Girl » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:53 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Only my 'cons would follow Megatron.
Long live the Decepticons!! I love G1 Starscream!!

Don't tell Starscream, but I'm in love with movieverse Ironhide! ;)

Current TF count: 255 (and growing)
User avatar
Starscream's Girl
City Commander
Posts: 3057
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Kaon, Cybertron
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Warzone RPG

Postby Wing Saber II » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:58 pm

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
Starscream's Girl wrote:Only my 'cons would follow Megatron.

Actually, Megatron is as of now gathering some warriors. You could join and play one (or more).
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Warzone RPG

Postby Starscream's Girl » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:03 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Wing Saber II wrote:
Starscream's Girl wrote:Only my 'cons would follow Megatron.

Actually, Megatron is as of now gathering some warriors. You could join and play one (or more).


I got a bunch of 'cons! Lol. Ones I created.
Long live the Decepticons!! I love G1 Starscream!!

Don't tell Starscream, but I'm in love with movieverse Ironhide! ;)

Current TF count: 255 (and growing)
User avatar
Starscream's Girl
City Commander
Posts: 3057
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Kaon, Cybertron
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Warzone RPG

Postby Wing Saber II » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
Starscream's Girl wrote:I got a bunch of 'cons! Lol. Ones I created.

Then join and bring 'em on to the site with you! :grin: :CON:
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Warzone RPG

Postby Starscream's Girl » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I would join, but I don't care for how the fourm looks there. Sorry. I'm use to rping on boards more like this with other sub-sections to post in.
Long live the Decepticons!! I love G1 Starscream!!

Don't tell Starscream, but I'm in love with movieverse Ironhide! ;)

Current TF count: 255 (and growing)
User avatar
Starscream's Girl
City Commander
Posts: 3057
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Kaon, Cybertron
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Warzone RPG

Postby Blast Cannon » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:56 am

Motto: ""Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.""
Weapon: Dual Lasers
Starscream's Girl wrote:I would join, but I don't care for how the fourm looks there. Sorry. I'm use to rping on boards more like this with other sub-sections to post in.


Sick burn, yo!
Image

It's safe to assume that I'm just taking the piss.
User avatar
Blast Cannon
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9874
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 2:51 am
Location: Manchester, UK
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Warzone RPG

Postby Starscream's Girl » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Blast Cannon wrote:
Starscream's Girl wrote:I would join, but I don't care for how the fourm looks there. Sorry. I'm use to rping on boards more like this with other sub-sections to post in.


Sick burn, yo!


Lol.... :lol:
Long live the Decepticons!! I love G1 Starscream!!

Don't tell Starscream, but I'm in love with movieverse Ironhide! ;)

Current TF count: 255 (and growing)
User avatar
Starscream's Girl
City Commander
Posts: 3057
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:03 pm
Location: Kaon, Cybertron
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Warzone RPG

Postby Marcus Rush » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Weapon: Automatic Acid-Pellet Gun
Forgive me, but alas I do not believe I can afford to divide my RPG muse to a third site. I already post here on Seibertron, as well as another board I am happily reference as Tarnished Gold.
Marcus Rush
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9106
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 7:16 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9


Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014