- Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
- Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Always heard it, always planned to get it but always forget once I'm at your handy dandy hardware store.
Recently Maz's article on flawed beauties made mention of "it"
"It" as in floor polish. I'm using what is called Pledge "Wipe and Shine" by J & J.
I used a syringe(2cc) to apply the chemical in tight spaces (i.e. UW ratchet joints etc). Just make sure you don't expel the liquid too much and get rid of the runny excess.
Mind you, I used them not to protect the chrome parts (supposedly it too can be used for that purpose). Just to tighten the loose parts.
I'll do a little practice run on the chrome protection later.
1. MP Hotrodimus' ankles no more flopping
2. UW Menasor ratchet joints of the connector parts. Backwards lean improved 97% but it still can't fix the design flaw of the center of gravity issue
3. G1 Landcross reissue. His legs don't flop anymore
4. G1 Superion's thighs minimized the floppiness by 20% . Neck joints tightened when used as legs
5. United Straxxus kind of disappointing. Thighs still flops.
6. Encore Bruticus unification weapons all are tightly joined together
7. G1 Menasor limb connectors. All of the car's neck joints, especially when you use Breakdown and Deadend as legs don't flop forward anymore.
Last edited by fenrir72
on Wed May 25, 2016 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What I did IS uncalled for. Next time, instead of thinking 70 x 7 first I immediately responded to an insulting post with another insult. I should not have stooped to that level. My apologies for not upholding/following the site rules.
I do this on my own volition and no threats of sanctions have been meted/threatened yet. If there is, I accept it (sanctions) whatever the mods see fit to dish out.
1st Amendment ver.1 (05/10/16)