Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Turning 25 today

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: Turning 25 today

Postby Coughler » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:05 pm

[Happy Bday your half way to fifty.
Image
Coughler
City Commander
Posts: 3751
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:15 pm
Location: Canada-Ontario

Re: Turning 25 today

Postby Psycho Warrior » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Motto: "Treachery keeps everyone on their toes."
Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Coughler wrote:[Happy Bday your half way to fifty.

OUCH.
Image
The Happy Locust wrote:Effort is not power, knowledge is not power, even money is not power. True power is not caring that you f*ck up all the time.
User avatar
Psycho Warrior
God Of Transformers
Posts: 36800
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:54 pm
Location: Antarctica, enjoying summer.
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 2
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Turning 25 today

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:13 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Psycho Warrior wrote:
Coughler wrote:[Happy Bday your half way to fifty.

OUCH.


Hah! Never looked it that way. That means I am halfway to...

****.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15509
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: Turning 25 today

Postby Amelie » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:43 am

Motto: "Today's yummy biscuits are just tomorrows crumbs."
Weapon: No Weapon
Hows the little fella, Warrior?

Ha ha, Rodimus Prime should change his name to Kup. Old timer. :D
User avatar
Amelie
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5203
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 2
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Turning 25 today

Postby Dead Metal » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:07 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Happy brithday, that's one year less to live!

unlike everybody else I have a present for you:

Lol
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13841
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Turning 25 today

Postby Psycho Warrior » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:38 am

Motto: "Treachery keeps everyone on their toes."
Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Ah... thanks everyone. I got a gift for everyone who stopped in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJnPL24szpE
Image
The Happy Locust wrote:Effort is not power, knowledge is not power, even money is not power. True power is not caring that you f*ck up all the time.
User avatar
Psycho Warrior
God Of Transformers
Posts: 36800
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:54 pm
Location: Antarctica, enjoying summer.
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 2
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Turning 25 today

Postby Dead Metal » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:48 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Psycho Warrior wrote:Ah... thanks everyone. I got a gift for everyone who stopped in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJnPL24szpE

Lol the Left 4 Dead survivors where the best. Is that Blackout in copter mode?
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13841
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Turning 25 today

Postby The Happy Locust » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:56 am

Motto: "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools- Douglas Adams"
Weapon: Black Magic
Psycho Warrior wrote:Ah... thanks everyone. I got a gift for everyone who stopped in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJnPL24szpE



Sheer utter randomness. I accept this gift with utmost humility and honor.
Next up on Pimp My Jeager.
Image


LocustManX2: New Episodes now showing!
Famous Characters, Locustized! now taking requests.

Psycho Warrior wrote:for this reason, that is why I like to be around Locust. fun stuff happens.
User avatar
The Happy Locust
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35282
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:46 pm
Location: In dreams, in nightmares, in embarrassing fantasies.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 3
Skill: 10

Re: Turning 25 today

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:23 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Amelie wrote:
Ha ha, Rodimus Prime should change his name to Kup. Old timer.


More like Alpha Trion...ugh.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15509
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: Turning 25 today

Postby Name_Violation » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:55 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
happy belated b-day
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Turning 25 today

Postby Dead Metal » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Amelie wrote:
Ha ha, Rodimus Prime should change his name to Kup. Old timer.


More like Alpha Trion...ugh.

OMG I might have found your first pet bird!
Image
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13841
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Turning 25 today

Postby Coughler » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Dead Metal wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Amelie wrote:
Ha ha, Rodimus Prime should change his name to Kup. Old timer.


More like Alpha Trion...ugh.

OMG I might have found your first pet bird!
Image


Think i seen that in a museum or national geograhpic :lol:
Image
Coughler
City Commander
Posts: 3751
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:15 pm
Location: Canada-Ontario

Re: Turning 25 today

Postby Tweezy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:04 pm

Motto: "There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there was only one dude left, because that was the point"
Happy birthday!
Posting and You!
Image
Click my sig for fun times
User avatar
Tweezy
Gestalt
Posts: 2167
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:13 pm
Location: Somewhere in time and space.

Re: Turning 25 today

Postby Psycho Warrior » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:07 pm

Motto: "Treachery keeps everyone on their toes."
Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Coughler wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Amelie wrote:
Ha ha, Rodimus Prime should change his name to Kup. Old timer.


More like Alpha Trion...ugh.

OMG I might have found your first pet bird!
Image


Think i seen that in a museum or national geograhpic :lol:

TWEETY! NO! :P
Image
The Happy Locust wrote:Effort is not power, knowledge is not power, even money is not power. True power is not caring that you f*ck up all the time.
User avatar
Psycho Warrior
God Of Transformers
Posts: 36800
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:54 pm
Location: Antarctica, enjoying summer.
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 2
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Turning 25 today

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:22 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Psycho Warrior wrote:
Coughler wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:OMG I might have found your first pet bird!
Image


Think i seen that in a museum or national geograhpic :lol:

TWEETY! NO! :P


That's what I thought when i first saw it...

...and it is my Tweety Bird. :(

Now, where's that round thing I was working on...?
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15509
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: Turning 25 today

Postby The Happy Locust » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:32 pm

Motto: "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools- Douglas Adams"
Weapon: Black Magic
Psycho Warrior wrote:
Coughler wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Amelie wrote:
Ha ha, Rodimus Prime should change his name to Kup. Old timer.


More like Alpha Trion...ugh.

OMG I might have found your first pet bird!
Image


Think i seen that in a museum or national geograhpic :lol:

TWEETY! NO! :P



Tweety: I TAWT I TAW A TYWANOSAUWUS WEX! I DID! I DID SAW A...

*Tweety is crushed under a walking T-Rex's foot*
Next up on Pimp My Jeager.
Image


LocustManX2: New Episodes now showing!
Famous Characters, Locustized! now taking requests.

Psycho Warrior wrote:for this reason, that is why I like to be around Locust. fun stuff happens.
User avatar
The Happy Locust
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35282
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:46 pm
Location: In dreams, in nightmares, in embarrassing fantasies.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 3
Skill: 10

Re: Turning 25 today

Postby God Thundercracker » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:59 pm

Motto: "I don't love being tough, I'm tough because I love."
Weapon: Acid Rays
Happy birthday! :DANCE:
Image

Claiming Fox News has real journalists is like claiming Twilight has real vampires, it's just illogical.

Visit my facebook profile at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
User avatar
God Thundercracker
Gestalt
Posts: 2015
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:28 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Next

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014