Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby Tigertrack » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Question: Why should I listen to the Twincast Podcast?
Answer: You'll hear the answer to this question and more if you tune in and listen to Episode #23: Twincast Q&A, because last week we sent out a call for any and all of your burning questions for the Twincast.

If you take a listen, you can join Seibertron, Tigertracks, Razorclaw, El Duque, and Jon3.0 in this Episode of the Twincast as your host Counterpunch and his gestalt team of podcasters answer a flurry of your need-to-know questions.

We also do other cool stuff like talk about the amazing upcoming Jetwing Optimus Prime and even buy a God that happened to be on sale, or two (three? I lost count...).

Image
Image


You don't get this kind of entertainment anywhere else folks!

Jetwing Optimus Prime:
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ime/21940/
Also related: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ils/21920/

TFCon:
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... omo/21924/

BotCon Galleries:
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ron/21939/
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ons/21931/
Image
Image

RTS at discount chains:
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ers/21902/

Scan Series toys at TRU:
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ine/21923/

Hub Network Issues:
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... are/21946/
User avatar
Tigertrack
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16138
News Credits: 71
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:08 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
"You get a Primus, and you get a Primus, and you get a Primus!"
"I already got a Primus..."
"Shut up!"

Water out my nose, another great podcast.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5385
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
I've listened to the podcast before once or twice. You do a very good job with it.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3242
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby El Duque » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
I attribute any weirdness in my voice to the awesome "summer cold" I was starting to come down with the night we recorded. Nothing like having a head cold when it's 105 outside.
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9889
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:48 pm

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Duque I'm thrilled you vouched for the quality of the iGear Ramjet, I completely agree with everything you said about him! HE HAS DIECAST, PEOPLE! DIECAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another great cast guys, really eenjoying these!

PS Counterpunch, did you at one point mention a Henkei exclusive gun for Hound?
Seibertron wrote:


Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.


Image
JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 544
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:35 pm
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:28 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Oh, I forgot I asked that question (the first one you guys chose). I wrote that back when I was trying to get my project noticed, and it eventually was noticed (thank you, Tigertracks 24 :BOWDOWN: ), so I guess I really didn't need to ask that question. :oops:

RiD FTW! I loved that show just as much as Beast Machines! They're both tied as my fourth favorite series. :D

Mind if I throw in my two cnets of some of these Q's too? ;;)

The new MP-10 Convoy looks to be the G1 Optimus Prime that I have wanted and waited for ever since I first discovered G1. Of the four MPs I own (all Hasbro ones), I'd have to agree on Grimlock being the best executed. As for who I'd like to see Masterpieced, either Ginrai or Metalhawk.

Admittedly enough, Scrounge is indeed a more dignified choice than Erector, as Scrounge actually did something and had sacrifice that was both noble and tragic.

Always on display for me is my MISC Wal-Mart Exclusive Transmetal Rattrap, along with a few of Alternators, reissue G1 Ultra Magnus, reissue G1 Powermaster OP w/ Apex Armor, MP Skywarp, and some odd Classics/Generations molds. And standing next to them all are my old Voltron combiner figure and my MMPR 2010 Dino Megazord combiner figure. 8)

For me, FIRRIB/RIRFIB all depends on which medium it is. G1 cartoon has FIRRIB so I go by that when viewing that. G1 toys and comics have RIRFIB so I go by that when dealing with those. There's no wrong or right answer to me, it's all just different interpretations from each medium's perspective. :-B

Music Label Soundwave is my Classics/Generations Soundwave.

I got a Primus. :lol:

"Anything you can do me can do better. Me can do anything better than you." - I LOVED this song! Ever since I first heard that both Gregg Berger and David Kaye were gonna be at BotCon, I SO wanted their too Grimlocks to get into an argument of some kind, and this song was more than I could have asked for! :DANCE:

Only twenty Classics Seekers? I'm almost tempted to count them all (again). :P

Animated Toxitron is adorable. 8-}

...

I saw "Alternity Backstop Saidos" at Big Lots about a week ago. Didn't have the spare cash for it, though.

Beast Wars Destron X? Who? :???:


Hey, I'm an admin of Unicron.com. I work with the Lukis Bros on that site very actively. If you want, I could talk to the bros to see if any of them would be willing to come on a later podcast?
Last edited by Sabrblade on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16339
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:23 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
I have to comment on the Botcon figures pic.

Separately, they're fine. Toss 'em together like in the pic, and well...egads that is one ugly lookin' group.

I never realized how terrible some of those color schemes were until now.

Toxitron especially. *le barf
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8712
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby Flux Convoy » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Thumbs up to Razorclaw with his friends and networking comments. All of that has helped me immensely this past year with so much being difficult for me to find on shelves. I'm glad that people seem to like me, otherwise I'd be screwed. :)
:BOT:
Image
User avatar
Flux Convoy
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6530
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:59 am
Location: Spinning my wheels into the void.
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:44 am

Motto: "...and I used to be such a nice guy."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:PS Counterpunch, did you at one point mention a Henkei exclusive gun for Hound?


I don't think so... Maybe? I use one of the guns from the G3 trailer with him.

Autobot032 wrote:I have to comment on the Botcon figures pic.

Separately, they're fine. Toss 'em together like in the pic, and well...egads that is one ugly lookin' group.

I never realized how terrible some of those color schemes were until now.

Toxitron especially. *le barf


You're right about the group shot. Toxitron is really strong by himself though. The details in his chest window pop majorly with the clear red plastic.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15219
News Credits: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby Samsonator » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:00 am

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
Another great Twincast, guys! You've become my default audio track while I stock the walk-in cooler at work. As I've said before you guys always seem to represent a really great cross-section of the fandom in general with your opinions on various topics, and it's always great to hear people who have some idea what they're talking about (since I just don't get that where I live). Also, when hilarity ensues, and it does so frequently, I'm often laughing my ass off for the better part of the night. (examples from past 'casts include: The entire Metroplex to G2 'Phillip' repaint idea, CP's opinion of DOTM deluxe Prime "...man, f**k that toy.", The saga of the eBay Kingbolt, or from this episode, the Counterpunching of nearly everyone into buying that Primus) There's really too many good things to say about the show you guys put on for us, but I don't want to sound too much like I'm kissing asses around here, so I'll just leave it at that.
Image
Celebrating Ten Years of Samsonator! Journey Through The Decade.
Not much there yet, but check me out on IMDB!
User avatar
Samsonator
Gestalt
Posts: 2789
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:45 pm
Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 10
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:19 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Flux Convoy wrote:Thumbs up to Razorclaw with his friends and networking comments. All of that has helped me immensely this past year with so much being difficult for me to find on shelves. I'm glad that people seem to like me, otherwise I'd be screwed. :)
:BOT:


You're a good guy, Flux! I'm honored to be your friend. If that sounds cheesy to anyone else, too bad.
User avatar
Razorclaw0000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6140
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue May 06, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Ashley, PA
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:49 am

Motto: "...and I used to be such a nice guy."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Samsonator wrote:Another great Twincast, guys! You've become my default audio track while I stock the walk-in cooler at work. As I've said before you guys always seem to represent a really great cross-section of the fandom in general with your opinions on various topics, and it's always great to hear people who have some idea what they're talking about (since I just don't get that where I live). Also, when hilarity ensues, and it does so frequently, I'm often laughing my ass off for the better part of the night. (examples from past 'casts include: The entire Metroplex to G2 'Phillip' repaint idea, CP's opinion of DOTM deluxe Prime "...man, f**k that toy.", The saga of the eBay Kingbolt, or from this episode, the Counterpunching of nearly everyone into buying that Primus) There's really too many good things to say about the show you guys put on for us, but I don't want to sound too much like I'm kissing asses around here, so I'll just leave it at that.


Thanks dude. Hearing that these recordings help people through their day is a big complement.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15219
News Credits: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:02 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Thanks for asking/answering my questions! ;)

I guess I should have clarified more on the RTS question. I guess what I was asking was why Hasbro claimed the RTS line didn't do as well. I actually grabbed a Tracks while I was at Camp Lejeune in April, and his rub-sign is actually on straight. Again, thanks for answering my questions!
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5522
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby Fender Bender » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Motto: "Whatever doesn't kill me will pay for it's failure."
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
Another stellar job. :) Next time I'll get my 20 questions posted a little earlier so they can actually be used. :lol:
Image
Fender Bender
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6442
News Credits: 42
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:08 pm
Location: Spencer, WI
Buy from Fender Bender on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby jON3.0 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:19 am

Motto: ""Who you callin' a robot chicken?!?""
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
Wow! I'm really surprised at the large response this episode has gotten! Thanks, guys! It really means a lot to us! Guess we're going to have to work even harder to make the show even BETTER! :)
User avatar
jON3.0
Combiner
Posts: 493
News Credits: 70
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:01 pm
Location: Memphis, TN
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby Blurrz » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:08 am

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Was talked about twice. Legit.

Always a great listen.

Lol at Mike's last 'experience'.

This episode was flowing just like the Niagara Falls. Great editing Jon.
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11526
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby joevill » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:56 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:Thumbs up to Razorclaw with his friends and networking comments. All of that has helped me immensely this past year with so much being difficult for me to find on shelves. I'm glad that people seem to like me, otherwise I'd be screwed. :)
:BOT:


You're a good guy, Flux! I'm honored to be your friend. If that sounds cheesy to anyone else, too bad.


It doesn't sound cheesy at all.

Counterpunch wrote:
Samsonator wrote:Another great Twincast, guys! You've become my default audio track while I stock the walk-in cooler at work...


Thanks dude. Hearing that these recordings help people through their day is a big complement.


I can relate. I usually listen to these during my first how of work. While everyone in the office are wasting time with idle chitchat, the podcast blasting from my iPod Touch makes it difficult for them to concentrate on their conversations as they are trying to figure out what I'm listening to. I find myself talking along as if I was part of the discussion as well. That really puzzles them as well. :lol:
Image
When eating planets alone isn't enough to satisfy the Chaos Bringer's hunger, Unicron comes to Earth to fill up on McDonald's. McDonald's golden arches will light our darkest hour (when the Chaos Bringer would not share) by clogging his arteries, raising his blood pressure, and giving him diabetes.
User avatar
joevill
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 569
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:09 am
Location: Apple Valley, CA
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:29 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
You guys still interested in getting any of the Lukis Bros. from Unicron.com to come on to a later podcast?
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16339
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby TulioDude » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:51 am

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
It was so cool to hear you guy talking my name and awesering my questions,again. :D
Image
User avatar
TulioDude
Brainmaster
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby Flux Convoy » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
joevill wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:Thumbs up to Razorclaw with his friends and networking comments. All of that has helped me immensely this past year with so much being difficult for me to find on shelves. I'm glad that people seem to like me, otherwise I'd be screwed. :)
:BOT:


You're a good guy, Flux! I'm honored to be your friend. If that sounds cheesy to anyone else, too bad.


It doesn't sound cheesy at all.


Agreed, I've met people at these conventions that are not only my collecting peers but the vast majority, I am proud to call my friends. Botcon truly is your best bet for networking with people from all over the world who can and will gladly help out for most of your collecting needs. Not to mention making friends and having a great time in general. Nearly everyone, if not everyone, on the podcast are people I've talked with for years on this site or have had the pleasure of meeting and becoming friends with. It's those peers and the obvious camaraderie that help me enjoy the show so much. Jon's no slouch either. ;)
:BOT:
Image
User avatar
Flux Convoy
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6530
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:59 am
Location: Spinning my wheels into the void.
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby Samsonator » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
joevill wrote:I find myself talking along as if I was part of the discussion as well.
You too, huh? Glad to hear it's not just me. :lol:

It's always nice to actually hear discussions like this since in my area, fans are few and far between and I'm the most knowledgeable person within about 400km (roughly 250 miles) of my location.
Image
Celebrating Ten Years of Samsonator! Journey Through The Decade.
Not much there yet, but check me out on IMDB!
User avatar
Samsonator
Gestalt
Posts: 2789
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:45 pm
Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 10
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:17 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Samsonator wrote:
joevill wrote:I find myself talking along as if I was part of the discussion as well.
You too, huh? Glad to hear it's not just me. :lol:

It's always nice to actually hear discussions like this since in my area, fans are few and far between and I'm the most knowledgeable person within about 400km (roughly 250 miles) of my location.
We're in the same boat (talking along with the discussion and not having many nearby TF fans, that is).

Being a Transfan can be lonely in real life sometimes. :-(
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16339
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby Doctor McGrath » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:44 am

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Sabrblade wrote:
Samsonator wrote:
joevill wrote:I find myself talking along as if I was part of the discussion as well.
You too, huh? Glad to hear it's not just me. :lol:

It's always nice to actually hear discussions like this since in my area, fans are few and far between and I'm the most knowledgeable person within about 400km (roughly 250 miles) of my location.
We're in the same boat (talking along with the discussion and not having many nearby TF fans, that is).

Being a Transfan can be lonely in real life sometimes. :-(


Agreed.

Great job guys. I'm enjoying and so getting spoiled with the once a week recordings. :). I think this episode was my favorite so far.
Image
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
User avatar
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
Posts: 2513
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:03 am
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby Tigertrack » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:21 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Wow, it's really nice to have all this positive feedback!

I enjoy doing this for those that enjoy the company, and the banter. Very good to hear that it is indeed giving some of you that live person discussion that you might be lacking in your neck of the woods.

Now, who wants to have 'Non-Carlos Magno' return to the show? :)
User avatar
Tigertrack
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16138
News Credits: 71
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:08 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Twincast Episode #23: Twincast Q&A Now Available for Download

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:53 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
tigertracks 24 wrote:Now, who wants to have 'Non-Carlos Magno' return to the show? :)


User avatar
Razorclaw0000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6140
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue May 06, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Ashley, PA
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Next

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014