Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Lord Onixprime » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:32 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Question. How long is this podcast supposed to be? Cuz the one I downloaded has a running time of 1:10:34 and it just stops right in the middle of the conversation about the quality of today's toys.

I used the direct download link on the news page and didn't touch anything pertaining to the file download until it was done. Once it finished, I opened the file and started listening, with it coming to an end at the 1:10:34 mark.


It's 2 hours 20 minutes. Your file must not have downloaded completely. File size is 128MB. I downloaded the file directly from the server just now after you posted your message above.
I'll try downloading it again to see what happens.

EDIT: Finished the second download and got the whole thing this time. Will listen to the rest of it after I get some sleep.

Still weird how only the first half downloaded the first time when nothing seemed to go wrong. :???:


I know I had problem downloading it yesterday. It took me 2 hours almost to download it, and I get 42 mbps down and 5 mbps up most of the time, so usually it downloads in a few minutes.
Image
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Rated X » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:09 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
2 hours and 20 mins ??? Maybe if I drove a truck for a living I might be able to find that much time to listen to all of it. I usally skip the parts about comics, Kreo, etc to save some time. I havent listened to one in a while. Are they still allowed to discuss 3rd party products on the podcast or is it strictly official ?
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5621
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:45 am

Motto: "...and I used to be such a nice guy."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Rated X wrote:2 hours and 20 mins ??? Maybe if I drove a truck for a living I might be able to find that much time to listen to all of it. I usally skip the parts about comics, Kreo, etc to save some time. I havent listened to one in a while. Are they still allowed to discuss 3rd party products on the podcast or is it strictly official ?


We still talk about 3rd party stuff when it's relevant.

I do the agendas so, blame me if the content sucks.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15218
News Credits: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:47 am

Motto: "...and I used to be such a nice guy."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Purposefully making a new post here.

I think perhaps we should post the file up to itunes and wait until 12 hours later to make the news post.

Then you all won't feel like you're missing something when the post first hits.

We CAN NOT do anything about the delay.

Sorry.

It's an iTunes/RSS thing.

We can avoid telling you that the file is up if it make it feel less frustrating.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15218
News Credits: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Seibertron » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:17 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Counterpunch wrote:Purposefully making a new post here.

I think perhaps we should post the file up to itunes and wait until 12 hours later to make the news post.

Then you all won't feel like you're missing something when the post first hits.

We CAN NOT do anything about the delay.

Sorry.

It's an iTunes/RSS thing.

We can avoid telling you that the file is up if it make it feel less frustrating.


Or maybe we need to change the wording in our news stories to

Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast wrote:The episode may be downloaded directly or from our RSS feed. It will be available via iTunes within 24 hours once it syncs with our RSS feed.
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23167
News Credits: 733
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Kibble » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:29 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my SQUEE!"
Weapon: No Weapon
I vote don't delay posting its availability for iTune's sake.
User avatar
Kibble
City Commander
Posts: 3601
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:54 am

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Lord Onixprime » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:48 pm

Kibble wrote:I vote don't delay posting its availability for iTune's sake.


I agree. They shouldn't use inferior methods of retrieving the podcast if they want it fast.
Image
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Seibertron » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Lord Onixprime wrote:
Kibble wrote:I vote don't delay posting its availability for iTune's sake.


I agree. They shouldn't use inferior methods of retrieving the podcast if they want it fast.


We'll just need to change the verbiage going forward so that it is very clear. If you want it now, here's the direct link, otherwise you will need to wait up to 24 hours for the episode to propagate on iTunes.
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23167
News Credits: 733
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Lord Onixprime » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Seibertron wrote:
Lord Onixprime wrote:
Kibble wrote:I vote don't delay posting its availability for iTune's sake.


I agree. They shouldn't use inferior methods of retrieving the podcast if they want it fast.


We'll just need to change the verbiage going forward so that it is very clear. If you want it now, here's the direct link, otherwise you will need to wait up to 24 hours for the episode to propagate on iTunes.


Yeah.

Me personally, I use the Zune software, and just link it to the RSS feed. It downloads the podcast every time as soon as you guys put it up.
Image
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby quickmixed » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:29 am

Another enjoyable podcast.

On the topic of the TF / GI JOE crossover, I believe that if it were ever going to happen that both the fandoms would have to make sacrifices. Ones that neither would like.

I could only see it working two ways and personally I dont like either.

1) JOE fans keep their scale and the transformers dont actually transform. They just pay homage to previous characters, exactly like the previous two Comicon exclusives.

And 2) Transformers still transform but the Joes sacrifice their standard scale and downsize a bit much like Human Alliance.

These were both mentioned in the podcast. Personally I dont think it will ever happen. In a perfect world I would love to see an inscale series combining the two.
WANTED TO BUY

C-125:Shoki, C126:Getsui, C127:Yukikaze, C129:Seizan. MIB + unused stickers PM for details.
User avatar
quickmixed
Vehicon
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Kibble » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:54 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my SQUEE!"
Weapon: No Weapon
I wonder how many would actually care about a crossover line? Are there enough collectors out there that are into both to make it successful? Because it doesnt seem the average fan thats only hardcore about one cares that much to see it happen. And if it were for the kids, they'd probably be more interested in the movie continuities coming together. I don't really think that would go over as big with the collectors. This idea might be 25 years too late to be a mega success.
User avatar
Kibble
City Commander
Posts: 3601
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:54 am

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Lord Onixprime » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:19 am

Kibble wrote:I wonder how many would actually care about a crossover line? Are there enough collectors out there that are into both to make it successful? Because it doesnt seem the average fan thats only hardcore about one cares that much to see it happen. And if it were for the kids, they'd probably be more interested in the movie continuities coming together. I don't really think that would go over as big with the collectors. This idea might be 25 years too late to be a mega success.


I have not interest in GI Joe, but I'd still be interested in a crossover line. GI Joe has some cool vehicles, which would make some awesome Transformers.

The problem is, Hasbro will "test the market" with some half-arsed line that doesn't fit anywhere and is poorly executed, then blame that lines failure to gain traction as a reason the other idea would never work.
Image
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby ChZuck » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:10 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Fall of Cybertron-

play capture points instead of deathmatch. you get more xp and it's easier to help the team than it is in a straight up killcount based game. plus you don't have to worry about being kill #40. :)

the Comics-

I'm a big fan of the More than Meets the Eye series going on and the original marvel series was THE REASON i'm such a huge fan of the brand. If you ever have questions about these I'd be more than happy to come on the twincast and help out!

I'm also an avid fan of the Classics and Prime lines of toys and love to hear your opinions on those figs. good ep, i'll be looking forward to the next one.

CZ.
User avatar
ChZuck
Fuzor
Posts: 220
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:12 pm
Location: eastpointe, MI
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby joevill » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:56 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
Counterpunch wrote:
Rated X wrote:2 hours and 20 mins ??? Maybe if I drove a truck for a living I might be able to find that much time to listen to all of it. I usally skip the parts about comics, Kreo, etc to save some time. I havent listened to one in a while. Are they still allowed to discuss 3rd party products on the podcast or is it strictly official ?


We still talk about 3rd party stuff when it's relevant.

I do the agendas so, blame me if the content sucks.


The content does not suck. 2 hours and 20 minutes to hear your friends talk about Transformers is never enough time. Although I missed hearing Bob and Jon it was another great episode.

I too thought the Vortex level of the Fall of Cybertron demo was hard. I lost count on how many times I died before I started exploiting the AI as well. I look forward some playing on Live with my fellow Seibertronians when the game comes out. I think I will jump right to the multiplayer instead of playing the campaign this time.

VERY interesting discussion the deluxe toys. I am glad I am not alone. One of my friends invited me to join a movement on Facebook called, Boycotting HASBRO's HIGH Prices on ALL their Products. I too thought it was because of the higher prices of oil and the cost of doing business. It will be very interesting to see what happens with the toy line going forward. Until then I will just buy what I want and make no extra trips like Mike.
Image
When eating planets alone isn't enough to satisfy the Chaos Bringer's hunger, Unicron comes to Earth to fill up on McDonald's. McDonald's golden arches will light our darkest hour (when the Chaos Bringer would not share) by clogging his arteries, raising his blood pressure, and giving him diabetes.
User avatar
joevill
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 568
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:09 am
Location: Apple Valley, CA
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Seibertron » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:30 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
joevill wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
Rated X wrote:2 hours and 20 mins ??? Maybe if I drove a truck for a living I might be able to find that much time to listen to all of it. I usally skip the parts about comics, Kreo, etc to save some time. I havent listened to one in a while. Are they still allowed to discuss 3rd party products on the podcast or is it strictly official ?


We still talk about 3rd party stuff when it's relevant.

I do the agendas so, blame me if the content sucks.


The content does not suck. 2 hours and 20 minutes to hear your friends talk about Transformers is never enough time. Although I missed hearing Bob and Jon it was another great episode.

I too thought the Vortex level of the Fall of Cybertron demo was hard. I lost count on how many times I died before I started exploiting the AI as well. I look forward some playing on Live with my fellow Seibertronians when the game comes out. I think I will jump right to the multiplayer instead of playing the campaign this time.

VERY interesting discussion the deluxe toys. I am glad I am not alone. One of my friends invited me to join a movement on Facebook called, Boycotting HASBRO's HIGH Prices on ALL their Products. I too thought it was because of the higher prices of oil and the cost of doing business. It will be very interesting to see what happens with the toy line going forward. Until then I will just buy what I want and make no extra trips like Mike.


Just ignore Rated X.
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23167
News Credits: 733
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Tigertrack » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:17 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Thanks for continuing to listen. We missed Bob and Jon too. They'll be back next episode.

I'm not sure if a lot of 'normal' fans of joe or tfs would dig an x-over line. I think if they were official transformers, and cool transforming toys, TF fans would go for it. Strictly Joe fans probably not unless there were some figs to go with a vehicle. I have collected joes of different sizes and some xover tfs until I could take the suck no longer... The smaller and larger joes (sigma six) were cool enough (along with the vehicles) to keep me interested.

I think it is worth a try as a sublime at the least. One would have to imagine the success of the sdcc exclusives would be having them take a serious look at it.
User avatar
Tigertrack
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16137
News Credits: 71
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:08 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Spaceship Bruce » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:27 am

The slight format change is a good idea, & not trying to be a jerk but a little less Jon 3.0 Show would be a good thing. Also, where does one submit a listener question?
Spaceship Bruce
Mini-Con
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:13 am

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Tigertrack » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:55 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Spaceship Bruce wrote: Also, where does one submit a listener question?



Well, I believe there was a thread for them, but u could always throw one in here if you want -- for consideration.
User avatar
Tigertrack
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16137
News Credits: 71
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:08 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby rpetras » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I would also love a GI Joe/TF crossover line.

Borrowing from the ideas talked about in the podcast, I think you would need 2 lines, and I think it could still be done as sublines under both the Joe and TF banners.

For the GI Joe line:

First, as Chuck mentioned, a line of 3 3/4 joes with transforming stuff. You could get some clever small scale vehicles, like motorcycles, that transform. In fact, most of the existing deluxe TF motorcycles work pretty well with Joes.

A Snake Eyes that came with Arcee would be epic! Dual wielding swords and guns all over the place!

But, in addition to small vehicles, you could have transforming "stuff" that comes with the Joes themselves just in the standard figure line. I'm thinking backpacks that turn into weapons, that kind of thing, where the "story" would be that Joes and Cobra are using alien transforming technology in their struggle. This would work similar to what they did with the human figures in the Rescue Bots line.

But also in the 3 3/4 line you could get some of the smaller Transformers characters. I'd buy a 3 3/4 Rumble and Frenzy. Maybe have them transform into missile launchers or something, and give them handles a Joe could wield and a 5mm peg!


For the TF Side of the house:


You would have Joe and cobra vehicles, in the standard TF scales, that transform into TF characters. Prime as a Military transport truck, Megatron as a Hiss tank (with a Shockwave remold of course!) Hound as a Vamp, Skyfire/Jetfire as a Sky Striker.
I think this is simple and obvious.

TF buyers get their favorite bots and cons in new alt modes. Even if you don't care about GI Joe at all, you'll probably buy Ratchet as a military ambulance.

You probably wouldn't be able to have the "mini Joes" as was suggested in the podcast. The mini characters were dropped at some point from the SW Crossover line. I assume for choking hazard reasons.

Lord Onixprime wrote:
Kibble wrote:I wonder how many would actually care about a crossover line? ...


I have not interest in GI Joe, but I'd still be interested in a crossover line. GI Joe has some cool vehicles, which would make some awesome Transformers.


What Onyxprime said. The whole point of a crossover is to get people that are not necessarily interested in both lines to BECOME interested in them.

If you are strictly a Joe collector and you buy a Voyager scale Megatron HISS, just because it is a HISS, and realize how cool transforming toys are, you may start buying TFs. Or if you're a TF junkie and buy a Duke just to get a micron/minicon he comes with, Firefly with a transforming Trouble Bubble or a 3 3/4 inch Rumble, and you see how articulated and detailed they are, you might want more Joe Stuff.

Of course, if you want to attract new customers, these have to be done with quality, the opposite of the way the Marvel and SW crossovers are done.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
User avatar
rpetras
City Commander
Posts: 3092
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:28 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Kibble » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my SQUEE!"
Weapon: No Weapon
I dunno...I just think the whole thing is more of a fantasy concept of those that are big fans of both as they would probably come out half-assed at best like all the other Crossovers.

The SDCC sets have been successful in their limited, exclusive availability, but would an entire line hold up at retail? I dunno, maybe. Would the TransFans hold interest in just having character colors and random related accessories, but no actual transforming toys? Or could they make a quality Human Alliance-like line where the TFs were at least good enough that the TF fans would carry it to success? I kind of think as a whole the HA line sales were probably mediocre at best and that the rest of the movie line pretty much carried enough weight to see it through. The HA figs seemed to shelfwarm a lot in stores from what I saw.

I just think collectors would kind of have to carry the line and I'm not sure if there'd be enough interested between the two to really make it successful. But I could be wrong...or maybe that's part of the reason it hasn't been done already.
User avatar
Kibble
City Commander
Posts: 3601
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:54 am

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Tigertrack » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I can say that I found the HA line to be one of the best parts of DOTM.
User avatar
Tigertrack
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16137
News Credits: 71
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:08 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby TulioDude » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Love the way Counterpunch bring the guest into the conversation.
I dont like all that much of weird Dinobots.
Sabrblade wrote:Still weird how only the first half downloaded the first time when nothing seemed to go wrong. :???:

That happened to me before too.
tigertracks 24 wrote:I can say that I found the HA line to be one of the best parts of DOTM.

I agree.
Image
User avatar
TulioDude
Brainmaster
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Blurrz » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
-I wish there was cross platform gaming so I can kick Counterpunch's butt Han Juri style.

-Multiplayer gaming does last long.. for games that are advertised well, the Halos, the Call of Dutys, the Gears of Wars, the Battlefields, but as Mike alluded to, the small budget, less popular games such as War and Fall, the multiplayer experience is only going to be good in the half year. However, all you really do need is a couple group of guys to have a good time.

-RID Swoop's design is completely awful. I just.. ugh. why? Maximum Dinobots was 4 years ago.. he deserved a redesign. FoC Swoop is a beauty.

-I'm really thinking that they will do the Zodiac Transformers. Year of the Horse is going to be dope. Mack Kick reissue, let's do it.

-Definitely can't dig with Revoltechs anymore, whether it's IronMan, TFs or anything else. just don't like the designs anymore. They don't feel faithful anymore.

dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11526
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Blurrz wrote:-I'm really thinking that they will do the Zodiac Transformers. Year of the Horse is going to be dope. Mack Kick reissue, let's do it.
Or Battle Unicorn/Magna Stampede.

Or, as the pattern has been thus far, a horse-themed Optimus Prime figure, since the first two are neither a dragon-former nor a snake-former (Cohrada, Night Viper, BW Quickstrike).
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16270
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #52 "Action Force"

Postby Blurrz » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:34 pm

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Which Prime do you think? I know they'll have to utilize the Armada Jetpants but that'll probably be best for the Year of the Rooster.
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11526
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Next

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014