Two things...

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Two things...

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
The first thing is that, considering the rumors, if TFA was to make a comeback in a sequel series. They could possibly do a crossover to the new Ben 10 show. (They have almost identical art styles, due to both being designed by Derrick J. Wyatt) While I know Ben 10 isn't all that populer on this site, it could still happen

And in a sneak-peek for teh ben 10 show, there is a villain design that looks rather like Crasher

Image
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Two things...

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Wait, Ben 10 hasnt ended yet? The first series was cool, but I think it just needs to stop now. Alien force was good enough, they should give it a rest already!
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6381
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Two things...

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
BeastProwl wrote:Wait, Ben 10 hasnt ended yet? The first series was cool, but I think it just needs to stop now. Alien force was good enough, they should give it a rest already!


Nope, Ben 10 Omniverse will be starting this fall

It'll feature a whole new style of animatiom (which is purely awful) and tons of new aliens

Including...

Gravattack
Feedback
Bloxx
Ball Weevil
Crashhopper (Great TF name)
and Shocksquatch

Plus new versions of all the current aliens
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Two things...

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:16 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
ImageImage

Need I post more? And suprisingly, Ben is actually supposed to be sixteen in the pic..............I don't see it
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Two things...

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
See, this is what went WRONG. You ever see the original Ben 10,000? Yeah, I want that, not alien force, and certainl not THIS.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6381
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Two things...

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:03 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
BeastProwl wrote:See, this is what went WRONG. You ever see the original Ben 10,000? Yeah, I want that, not alien force, and certainl not THIS.


Agreed, a badass hero with a badass beard with over ten thousand aliens is considerably preferrable over a whiny sixteen year old who is in the world spotlight
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Two things...

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:38 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Godzillabot Primal wrote:The first thing is that, considering the rumors, if TFA was to make a comeback in a sequel series. They could possibly do a crossover to the new Ben 10 show. (They have almost identical art styles, due to both being designed by Derrick J. Wyatt) While I know Ben 10 isn't all that populer on this site, it could still happen
Season 4 of Animated was already planned out in full, with a seemingly well knit story arc leaving little open room for any such crossover to occur.

AA2 has a near-complete episode guide of season 4.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26307
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Two things...

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:02 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
Sabrblade wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:The first thing is that, considering the rumors, if TFA was to make a comeback in a sequel series. They could possibly do a crossover to the new Ben 10 show. (They have almost identical art styles, due to both being designed by Derrick J. Wyatt) While I know Ben 10 isn't all that populer on this site, it could still happen
Season 4 of Animated was already planned out in full, with a seemingly well knit story arc leaving little open room for any such crossover to occur.

AA2 has a near-complete episode guide of season 4.


Valid point, I'm just saying that it is possible
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Two things...

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
even more proof

Image
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Two things...

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Derrick Wyatt likes putting Easter Eggs such as these in shows he works on.

Sari Sumdac showed up in an episode of Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated.

Derrick Wyatt once drew this new character model (among others) of Sari:

Image

And it showed up in an episode of SDMI.

Image
Last edited by Sabrblade on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26307
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Two things...

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
Sabrblade wrote:Derrick Wyatt like putting Easter Eggs such as these in shows he works on.


TFA is a prime example. who could keep track of all the homages and salutes
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Two things...

Postby TechMenace » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:39 pm

Motto: "As long as energon still flows through my veins, I will never give up. I will never let the enemy win."
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Wait, Ben 10 hasnt ended yet? The first series was cool, but I think it just needs to stop now. Alien force was good enough, they should give it a rest already!


Nope, Ben 10 Omniverse will be starting this fall

It'll feature a whole new style of animatiom (which is purely awful) and tons of new aliens

Including...

Gravattack
Feedback
Bloxx
Ball Weevil
Crashhopper (Great TF name)
and Shocksquatch

Plus new versions of all the current aliens


Yeah, I've seen the new previews of it. I'm not sure about it either. But I'm also not so sure about a crossover
Image
User avatar
TechMenace
Mini-Con
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:01 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Two things...

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
TechMenace wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Wait, Ben 10 hasnt ended yet? The first series was cool, but I think it just needs to stop now. Alien force was good enough, they should give it a rest already!


Nope, Ben 10 Omniverse will be starting this fall

It'll feature a whole new style of animatiom (which is purely awful) and tons of new aliens

Including...

Gravattack
Feedback
Bloxx
Ball Weevil
Crashhopper (Great TF name)
and Shocksquatch

Plus new versions of all the current aliens


Yeah, I've seen the new previews of it. I'm not sure about it either. But I'm also not so sure about a crossover


I'm just saying it's possible, not that it is gonna happen
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Two things...

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:13 am

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Ugh...I may have to see this just for the Easter egg hunts
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Godmaster
Posts: 1520
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Two things...

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:19 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:Ugh...I may have to see this just for the Easter egg hunts


OR I could just tell you them as the episodes comes out

As much as I hate Derrick J. Wyatt's art style. I will watch it. I'm still not sure why.
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Two things...

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:22 am

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Sabrblade wrote:Derrick Wyatt likes putting Easter Eggs such as these in shows he works on.

Sari Sumdac showed up in an episode of Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated.

Derrick Wyatt once drew this new character model (among others) of Sari:

Image

And it showed up in an episode of SDMI.

Image

That's actually pretty damn cool.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6381
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

MEGATRON Transformers KRE-O Buildable Set #30688 310pieces 2011 - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 32 minutes 18 seconds
SDCC Comic Con Transformers Combiner Wars Exclusive Devastator Hasbro EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 7 days 3 hours 49 minutes 6 seconds
Hasbro 2005 TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS RATTRAP 10TH ANNIVERSARY FIGURE SET - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 4 minutes 11 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ARMADA HOT SHOT MINT 100% Comp. 2003 - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 36 minutes 14 seconds
Astrotrain - 1985 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers Action Figure Space Shuttle - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 51 minutes 28 seconds
SDCC Comic Con Kre-O Transformers Cybertron High Kreon Class of 1985 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 5 days 9 hours 54 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers War Within Titanium Series Die Cast Grimlock Toys R Us Exclusive - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 45 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers vintage G1 Japanese C-344  Micromasters Ironworks MISB RARE - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 46 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test