Ultra Magnus(G1)

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Ultra Magnus(G1)

Postby PhelesDragon » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:10 am

Motto: ""Fool! Pain is my friend; allow my to introduce YOU to it!""
Just was watching some good 'ol Movie Tf '86, and was wondering: what ever happened to Ultra Magnus after the Junkions fixed him? He seems to have totally disappeared from the end of the movie. BTW, in light of new evidence of Magnus bailing from one of the most important battles in Cybertron's history, I must say Optimus picked a lousy successor.
User avatar
PhelesDragon
Micromaster
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:40 pm
Watch PhelesDragon on YouTube

Re: Ultra Magnus(G1)

Postby BeastProwl » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:16 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Optimus chose a wise leader. The matrix chose Rodimus though. Magnus was rebuilt , not fully repaired. He had to go in for recovery I guess.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6318
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Ultra Magnus(G1)

Postby RhA » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:56 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
BeastProwl wrote:Optimus chose a wise leader. The matrix chose Rodimus though. Magnus was rebuilt , not fully repaired. He had to go in for recovery I guess.


The king of the misquote is not a wise leader. He is a pansy.
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5427
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:37 am
Location: 1988

Re: Ultra Magnus(G1)

Postby Burn » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:03 am

RhA wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Optimus chose a wise leader. The matrix chose Rodimus though. Magnus was rebuilt , not fully repaired. He had to go in for recovery I guess.


The king of the misquote is not a wise leader. He is a pansy.


Them's fightin' words boy.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42770
News Credits: 83
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Ultra Magnus(G1)

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:26 am

Burn wrote:
RhA wrote:
The king of the misquote is not a wise leader. He is a pansy.


Them's fightin' words boy.


Too bad he "can't deal with that now."
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18306
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Ultra Magnus(G1)

Postby Burn » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:48 am

At least he could admit to his faults, unlike someone else who thought he could be leader but kept failing.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42770
News Credits: 83
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Ultra Magnus(G1)

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:51 am

Burn wrote:At least he could admit to his faults, unlike someone else who thought he could be leader but kept failing.


Yeah, but at least he tried. Magnus wasn't even bot enough to open the Matrix.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18306
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Ultra Magnus(G1)

Postby Burn » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:19 am

ummm Magnus did try. He loosened it up for Captain Get-in-the-way.

Duh.

Image
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42770
News Credits: 83
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Ultra Magnus(G1)

Postby RhA » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:28 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Burn wrote:At least he could admit to his faults, unlike someone else who thought he could be leader but kept failing.


I'll give him that. From the first moment he said he couldn't do it and he kept his word.
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5427
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:37 am
Location: 1988


Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

2002 Transformers Armada 3 Pack Figure Set MOC - RACE DIRTBOSS DOWNSHIFT MIRAGE - Time Remaining: 7 days 4 hours 35 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers UR Uniquetoys G1 Soundmixer Blaster Figure NEW - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 5 minutes 12 seconds
TAKARA TOMY Transformers ENCORE 05 & 06 IRONHIDE & RATCHET SET NEW - Time Remaining: 6 days 13 hours 20 minutes 16 seconds
** 2014 - Transformers Generations Voyager Roadbuster - 30th Anniversary  ** - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 7 minutes
** 2013 Takara Transformers Arms Micron, Exclusive Orion Pax - MISB ** - Time Remaining: 7 days 21 hours 7 minutes 9 seconds
** 2002 - Transformers Armada Red Alert with Longarm ** - Time Remaining: 7 days 4 hours 21 minutes 59 seconds
** 2001 Transformers RID Action Figure Wedge ** - Time Remaining: 7 days 3 hours 7 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Universe Silverstreak New in Package L@@K! - Time Remaining: 6 days 24 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits
Twincast / Podcast #154:
"The Misfits"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, August 28th, 2016