Got a crazy idea of a fantasy battle? Want to know if Unicron would defeat the Death Star? Debate your favorite fantasy battles here!
who do you guys think would win this fight to the death
- Posts: 437
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:25 pm
- Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
- Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
- Matrix Keeper
- Posts: 9439
- News Credits: 3
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
- Location: Location, Location
- Intelligence: ???
- Skill: ???
- Motto: "I hecked up"
- Weapon: Dirge Gun
...isn't Starscream immortal?
PROFESSIONAL ARMADA APOLOGIST
Currently on a quest to collect as many Unicron Trilogy toys as possible...maybe even complete the collection...
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:30 am
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
- Strength: 1
- Intelligence: 7
- Speed: 1
- Endurance: 1
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 1
- Firepower: 1
- Skill: 1
If a pony can beat starscream does Magnus really need help?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8er83h9Bbn8
- Posts: 371
- Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 7:50 pm
Starscream is a coward. he hides during a fight like he did when the decepticons were fighting for leadership after megatron got thrown into deep space in the 1986 movie.
ultra magnus would win. because he's a courageous fighter. who is trained for combat & doesn't hide from a fight.
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:55 pm
- Motto: "Treachery keeps everyone on their toes."
- Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Starscream's immortal spark just means he'll come back for more punishement, but his fatal flaw is never learning from his mistakes.
Magnus, he's taken on Cyclonus toe to toe on several occasions and Cyclonus was a far better... everything.
The Happy Locust wrote:Effort is not power, knowledge is not power, even money is not power. True power is not caring that you f*ck up all the time.
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 36801
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:54 pm
- Location: Antarctica, enjoying summer.
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 7
- Speed: 6
- Endurance: 8
- Rank: 2
- Courage: 5
- Firepower: 6
- Skill: 9
- Motto: "I refuse to breathe the breath of the failure!"
- Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Ultramagnus hands down. Starscream might be immortal, but he's still not as strong as Ultramagnus.
"There is no escape but death. Your life is just a murder train a comin'."
- Posts: 1158
- News Credits: 1
- Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 pm
- Location: In a hot tub, in a sauna, in a volcano, on the sun, during a solar flare and I'm still cold as f***
Like Wigglez on Facebook
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
- Strength: Infinity
- Intelligence: Infinity
- Speed: Infinity
- Endurance: Infinity
- Rank: N/A
- Courage: Infinity
- Firepower: Infinity
- Skill: Infinity
Magnus for the win, immortal spark or not, Screamer's flight is no match for the city commander's superior firepower
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:14 pm
- Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Ultra Magnus wins. Hes just to much for Screamer to handle.
- City Commander
- Posts: 3221
- Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2002 1:17 am
- Location: charlotte, nc
Buy from FortMacs on eBay
Return to Fantasy Battles
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Crosscheck, duragrip, Exabot [Bot], Fires_Of_Inferno, Flashpoint_82, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Henry921, LeAwesome1, Majestic-12 [Bot], MasterSoundBlaster, Ravage XK, RhA, Shadowman, Stryfe Convoy, synapse, Yahoo [Bot]