Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby SkylerIII » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:46 am

Hey peeps, Just thought id pop in and say hi (if anyone remembers i used to be Pottermus Prime, then Pot Bot)

Howzs everyone been, and hey to all the people who are here that werent when i was last here.


Thats all a bit confuzzling lol 8-}
SkylerIII
Mini-Con
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:36 am

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby SkyWarpsGhost » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:29 am

Weapon: Dual Photon Launchers
Va'al wrote:Italy is pants for Transformers this time round.

So far I've seen one Cyberverse Ark set. And I've been to seven different shops.
Bah.


Where abouts are you? I was in Rome about 10mths ago.

I found a few places that carried some older lines. I picked up Dotm Deluxe Prime and a few other bits when I was there.
MOC Kreo/Legoformer Sentinel Prime
moc-kreo-legoformer-sentinel-prime-t98257.php
MOC Kreo/Legoformer Nemesis Prime v2
moc-kreo-legoformer-nemesis-prime-v2-t97374s100.php
MOC Kreo/Legoformer Dotm Megatron
moc-kreo-legoformer-megatron-t97289.php
MOC Kreo/Legoformer Prime and Magnus
transforming-legokreoformer-optimus-magnus-t94770s200.php
SkyWarpsGhost
Vehicon
Posts: 389
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:38 am
Location: Belfast N.I.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby norwichchris » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:59 am

Motto: ""uh... Scorponok rocks!!""
Weapon: Automatic Machine Gun
Might go to Rome at some point in the new year actually just need to save up a bit extra cash. Might consider selling off my Menasor and other boxed figures.
norwichchris
Fuzor
Posts: 231
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:28 am
Location: Norwich
Buy from norwichchris on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby Va'al » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:09 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
I used to live just twenty minutes outside Florence (in Prato), and most places around me are big chains. There are a couple of shops in Florence I could go to, but wasn't able to make it.

In Amsterdam now, tried Intertoys (without much luck), will check another place in the coming days.
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6477
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby Pot Bot » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:44 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
robotmel wrote::D
Popped into Toys 'R' Us in Bedford today and spotted Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Decepticon Bruticus in his many pieces, all accounted for plus FOC Optimus Prime and Shockwave too. :D

I have to say, looking close at the figures themselves, they are pretty decent in their own way, large too, not like lil Shocky and lil Jazz! ;)
The colours on some of them are a little odd, but look better in person if you see what I mean? :-?
Interesting...


Were they as a package or individuals. Wasnt gonna bother with them, but finally got round to playing FoC yesterday and me likey what they bring
User avatar
Pot Bot
Godmaster
Posts: 1900
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Telford: UK

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby robotmel » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:51 am

Motto: "I once pooped an Energon Cube!"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
Pot Bot wrote:
robotmel wrote::D
Popped into Toys 'R' Us in Bedford today and spotted Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Decepticon Bruticus in his many pieces, all accounted for plus FOC Optimus Prime and Shockwave too. :D

I have to say, looking close at the figures themselves, they are pretty decent in their own way, large too, not like lil Shocky and lil Jazz! ;)
The colours on some of them are a little odd, but look better in person if you see what I mean? :-?
Interesting...


Were they as a package or individuals. Wasnt gonna bother with them, but finally got round to playing FoC yesterday and me likey what they bring

:D
They were individual @ £12.99 each but I am not sure how TRU work in respects to restocking as there where more of some characters than others.
Guess someone could have picked up single figures?
I wonder if these come case packed in equal amounts being a combiner where you would need all the parts?

Saying that, it would be interesting to see onslaught combined with 2 or 4 of the same character, just for laughs! ;)
ROBOTMEL'S WANTS LIST! :BOT: PM ME PLEASE!
RID - Ultra Magnus (God Magnus) (COMPLETE)
Perfect Effect - Rumble & Frenzy, Ejector & Rewinder (COMPLETE)
Alternity - Cliffjumper, Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp (COMPLETE)
Fansproject - Assaulter (Broadside) (COMPLETE)
Masterpiece - Starscream (Hasbro G1 colour) (COMPLETE)
IDW Transformers (2009 Ongoing) - #22b (VF/NM)
MARVEL Generation 2 - Halloween Special (VF/NM)
User avatar
robotmel
Godmaster
Posts: 1804
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:22 am
Location: Great Britain
Buy from robotmel on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby Pot Bot » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:17 pm

Weapon: Electro-Sword
robotmel wrote:
Pot Bot wrote:
robotmel wrote::D
Popped into Toys 'R' Us in Bedford today and spotted Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Decepticon Bruticus in his many pieces, all accounted for plus FOC Optimus Prime and Shockwave too. :D

I have to say, looking close at the figures themselves, they are pretty decent in their own way, large too, not like lil Shocky and lil Jazz! ;)
The colours on some of them are a little odd, but look better in person if you see what I mean? :-?
Interesting...


Were they as a package or individuals. Wasnt gonna bother with them, but finally got round to playing FoC yesterday and me likey what they bring

:D
They were individual @ £12.99 each but I am not sure how TRU work in respects to restocking as there where more of some characters than others.
Guess someone could have picked up single figures?
I wonder if these come case packed in equal amounts being a combiner where you would need all the parts?

Saying that, it would be interesting to see onslaught combined with 2 or 4 of the same character, just for laughs! ;)


I dont thnk tru know how they work in reguard to restocking themselves tbh lol
User avatar
Pot Bot
Godmaster
Posts: 1900
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Telford: UK

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby craggy » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:29 am

Happy New Year, ODBs!

I assume you've all ordered the MP Prime on Amazon by now, but if not, head on over there, or check the thread in the main toys forum to confirm I'm not loco at getting Hasbro's version of MP10 for £35
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4678
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby Va'al » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:01 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
That does look like a good price, but I really do not want Masterpieces. No room, and I would have to track down others. :(

Good luck to everyone else though!

And good start of 2013 to all UK sighters.
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6477
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby robotmel » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:28 am

Motto: "I once pooped an Energon Cube!"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
:D
Happy New Year UK sighting contributors!

I had to pop an order in with Amazon U.K. for MP Prime, just had to!

If this comes off then I will have managed to secure the last three Masterpieces for less than £100 in total (with a few hardships along the way, but y'all know about that)! :D
ROBOTMEL'S WANTS LIST! :BOT: PM ME PLEASE!
RID - Ultra Magnus (God Magnus) (COMPLETE)
Perfect Effect - Rumble & Frenzy, Ejector & Rewinder (COMPLETE)
Alternity - Cliffjumper, Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp (COMPLETE)
Fansproject - Assaulter (Broadside) (COMPLETE)
Masterpiece - Starscream (Hasbro G1 colour) (COMPLETE)
IDW Transformers (2009 Ongoing) - #22b (VF/NM)
MARVEL Generation 2 - Halloween Special (VF/NM)
User avatar
robotmel
Godmaster
Posts: 1804
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:22 am
Location: Great Britain
Buy from robotmel on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby Pot Bot » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:37 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
robotmel wrote::D
Happy New Year UK sighting contributors!

I had to pop an order in with Amazon U.K. for MP Prime, just had to!

If this comes off then I will have managed to secure the last three Masterpieces for less than £100 in total (with a few hardships along the way, but y'all know about that)! :D


I would get that mp, but i have the battled damaged MP1 who i love to bits so i dont need or want another.

Seeing as ive been away for quite a while, what important news have i missed?
User avatar
Pot Bot
Godmaster
Posts: 1900
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Telford: UK

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby Va'al » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:44 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Pot Bot wrote:
Seeing as ive been away for quite a while, what important news have i missed?


Power Core Combiners are the best thing to happen to Transformers since time immemorial. Image
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6477
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby craggy » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:26 pm

Va'al wrote:
Pot Bot wrote:
Seeing as ive been away for quite a while, what important news have i missed?


Power Core Combiners are the best thing to happen to Transformers since time immemorial. Image

yeah, pretty much. and the wee Human Alliance guys are no bad. Also? Thundertron!
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4678
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby Va'al » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
craggy wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Pot Bot wrote:
Seeing as ive been away for quite a while, what important news have i missed?


Power Core Combiners are the best thing to happen to Transformers since time immemorial. Image

yeah, pretty much. and the wee Human Alliance guys are no bad. Also? Thundertron!


Yarr.
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6477
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby robotmel » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Motto: "I once pooped an Energon Cube!"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
Pot Bot wrote:I would get that mp, but i have the battled damaged MP1 who i love to bits so i dont need or want another.
I am now officially, sorta, kinda, onboard with the new downscaled Masterpiece line (dont have a comic book/series clip to hand, but does Sideswipe only come up to the Seekers abs/boobs?)
so I am looking forward to the new V2 Optimus.
MP1 Optimus will be taken out of storage and transformed into vehicle mode for display rather than getting rid of him as most folk may do? ;)

Va'al wrote:Power Core Combiners are the best thing to happen to Transformers since time immemorial. Image
:lol:
I am even considering picking up a couple of the PCC boxsets just for the Commanders, maybe Double Clutch, Bombshock and Crankcase (unless I can get them on their own without drones) but would also like Huffer, Windburn, Undertow and Heavytread! :lol:
ROBOTMEL'S WANTS LIST! :BOT: PM ME PLEASE!
RID - Ultra Magnus (God Magnus) (COMPLETE)
Perfect Effect - Rumble & Frenzy, Ejector & Rewinder (COMPLETE)
Alternity - Cliffjumper, Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp (COMPLETE)
Fansproject - Assaulter (Broadside) (COMPLETE)
Masterpiece - Starscream (Hasbro G1 colour) (COMPLETE)
IDW Transformers (2009 Ongoing) - #22b (VF/NM)
MARVEL Generation 2 - Halloween Special (VF/NM)
User avatar
robotmel
Godmaster
Posts: 1804
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:22 am
Location: Great Britain
Buy from robotmel on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby Va'al » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:34 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
robotmel wrote:
Va'al wrote:Power Core Combiners are the best thing to happen to Transformers since time immemorial. Image
:lol:
I am even considering picking up a couple of the PCC boxsets just for the Commanders, maybe Double Clutch, Bombshock and Crankcase (unless I can get them on their own without drones) but would also like Huffer, Windburn, Undertow and Heavytread! :lol:


I can sell you Double Clutch for a minimal price, with no drones.
If you ask me at a good time, might even give him to you for free.

I really dislike the figure, flops all over the place. And I only want PCC cons, anyway. [-(
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6477
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby Ravage XK » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:41 pm

Motto: "Never mess with anything that has bigger or more wheels that you."
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
robotmel wrote:but does Sideswipe only come up to the Seekers abs/boobs?)
:lol:


Piccy of sideswipe next to starscream (on his stand). It's night and the walls are lime green, hence the tint to the image.

Image
Image

TF COUNT: 301 >> Latest Addition: MP G2 Sideswipe, FT Scoria(not Slag)
User avatar
Ravage XK
City Commander
Posts: 3933
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:38 am
Location: Maidstone, Kent, UK
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby Va'al » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Are you in Australia..? :?
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6477
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby robotmel » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Motto: "I once pooped an Energon Cube!"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
Va'al wrote:I can sell you Double Clutch for a minimal price, with no drones.
If you ask me at a good time, might even give him to you for free.

I really dislike the figure, flops all over the place. And I only want PCC cons, anyway. [-(

:-?
Is he really that bad? I have checked a couple of youTube reviews which also slated him and also Darkstream!!! :???:

Back on topic:

Havent sighted any Transformers apart from online as I havent been out for a few days!! :lol:
ROBOTMEL'S WANTS LIST! :BOT: PM ME PLEASE!
RID - Ultra Magnus (God Magnus) (COMPLETE)
Perfect Effect - Rumble & Frenzy, Ejector & Rewinder (COMPLETE)
Alternity - Cliffjumper, Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp (COMPLETE)
Fansproject - Assaulter (Broadside) (COMPLETE)
Masterpiece - Starscream (Hasbro G1 colour) (COMPLETE)
IDW Transformers (2009 Ongoing) - #22b (VF/NM)
MARVEL Generation 2 - Halloween Special (VF/NM)
User avatar
robotmel
Godmaster
Posts: 1804
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:22 am
Location: Great Britain
Buy from robotmel on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby Ravage XK » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:49 pm

Motto: "Never mess with anything that has bigger or more wheels that you."
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Va'al wrote:Are you in Australia..? :?


Me? No. Though I might as well be. Was in the US a couple of weeks back and people kept asking if I was Australian, which is very odd as I have a clear British accent :D
Image

TF COUNT: 301 >> Latest Addition: MP G2 Sideswipe, FT Scoria(not Slag)
User avatar
Ravage XK
City Commander
Posts: 3933
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:38 am
Location: Maidstone, Kent, UK
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby robotmel » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Motto: "I once pooped an Energon Cube!"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
Ravage XK wrote:
robotmel wrote:but does Sideswipe only come up to the Seekers abs/boobs?)
:lol:


Piccy of sideswipe next to starscream (on his stand). It's night and the walls are lime green, hence the tint to the image.

Image

:D
Upsy daisy! :lol:

Noooo, I meant in the comic or G1 series as I have MP Sideswipe and MP 'Seekers' , my point being the MP Seekers have stayed the same height despite being released across different years, whilst MP Prime has been reduced in height and then MP Sideswipe has turned out Alternator sized? :???:
ROBOTMEL'S WANTS LIST! :BOT: PM ME PLEASE!
RID - Ultra Magnus (God Magnus) (COMPLETE)
Perfect Effect - Rumble & Frenzy, Ejector & Rewinder (COMPLETE)
Alternity - Cliffjumper, Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp (COMPLETE)
Fansproject - Assaulter (Broadside) (COMPLETE)
Masterpiece - Starscream (Hasbro G1 colour) (COMPLETE)
IDW Transformers (2009 Ongoing) - #22b (VF/NM)
MARVEL Generation 2 - Halloween Special (VF/NM)
User avatar
robotmel
Godmaster
Posts: 1804
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:22 am
Location: Great Britain
Buy from robotmel on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby Ravage XK » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:53 pm

Motto: "Never mess with anything that has bigger or more wheels that you."
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
robotmel wrote:
Noooo, I meant in the comic or G1 series as I have MP Sideswipe and MP 'Seekers' , my point being the MP Seekers have stayed the same height despite being released across different years, whilst MP Prime has been reduced in height and then MP Sideswipe has turned out Alternator sized? :???:


Ohhhh, teach me not to pay attention. I was glad to have a reason to test an FTP app on the ipad. Suffice it to say, it works!
Image

TF COUNT: 301 >> Latest Addition: MP G2 Sideswipe, FT Scoria(not Slag)
User avatar
Ravage XK
City Commander
Posts: 3933
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:38 am
Location: Maidstone, Kent, UK
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby Va'al » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Couldn't get my emoticons to work, but the Australia comment was due to the downsideup picture! :lol:

Currently in the Netherlands, will report on Norwich sightings on Saturday.

Robotmel: Double Clutch is ridiculously bad. Nothing sticks together if not in car mode.
The Amazing Adventures of Dennis and Bruce!
The only thing better than setting yourself on fire! -njb902


Image
Photo by robotmel
User avatar
Va'al
News Staff
Posts: 6477
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby Pot Bot » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:54 pm

Weapon: Electro-Sword
Well PCC's were just popping up everywhere when i was last on here and i was so unimpressed it was unreal. They are lousy cheap quality imho.
User avatar
Pot Bot
Godmaster
Posts: 1900
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:33 am
Location: Telford: UK

Re: United Kingdom Transformers sightings

Postby Ravage XK » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:32 am

Motto: "Never mess with anything that has bigger or more wheels that you."
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Va'al wrote:Couldn't get my emoticons to work, but the Australia comment was due to the downsideup picture! :lol:


Ha! Odd, it shows the right way up on my ipad but not on the pc. :)
Image

TF COUNT: 301 >> Latest Addition: MP G2 Sideswipe, FT Scoria(not Slag)
User avatar
Ravage XK
City Commander
Posts: 3933
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:38 am
Location: Maidstone, Kent, UK
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014