Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Universe Darkwing Robot Mode Pics

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Universe Darkwing Robot Mode Pics

Postby MagnusPrimal » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:58 pm

I will be getting this, oh yes.

And this is the first time I wish I had the Botcon Dreadwind.
User avatar
MagnusPrimal
Godmaster
Posts: 1668
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:33 am

Re: Universe Darkwing Robot Mode Pics

Postby Oilspill » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:47 am

MagnusPrimal wrote:I will be getting this, oh yes.

And this is the first time I wish I had the Botcon Dreadwind.


Get it! He looks quite different from Skyfire/Jetfire with the new head and the fact that you can configure the mold different ways.
User avatar
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 809
News Credits: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:29 pm
Location: Western Australia

Re: Universe Darkwing Robot Mode Pics

Postby MagnusPrimal » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:52 pm

Oilspill wrote:
MagnusPrimal wrote:I will be getting this, oh yes.

And this is the first time I wish I had the Botcon Dreadwind.


Get it! He looks quite different from Skyfire/Jetfire with the new head and the fact that you can configure the mold different ways.


I'd love to, but it's a little more expensive than I'm willing to pay.
User avatar
MagnusPrimal
Godmaster
Posts: 1668
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:33 am

Re: Universe Darkwing Robot Mode Pics

Postby NuclearConvoy » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:52 pm

MagnusPrimal wrote:
Oilspill wrote:
MagnusPrimal wrote:I will be getting this, oh yes.

And this is the first time I wish I had the Botcon Dreadwind.


Get it! He looks quite different from Skyfire/Jetfire with the new head and the fact that you can configure the mold different ways.


I'd love to, but it's a little more expensive than I'm willing to pay.


To be fair, I think he's the cheapest of that set.
If not him, than it has to be Bugbite.
And, I love him.
I really wish this one had a new head, but the Silverbolt head repainted is close enough to be well worth getting it to be a pair.
ImageImageImageImage
NuclearConvoy
Gestalt
Posts: 2381
News Credits: 7
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:46 pm

Re: Universe Darkwing Robot Mode Pics

Postby MagnusPrimal » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:32 pm

It probably is. But still, what range does that put it in? I'm guessing probably at least $80, and with the new Darkwind/Darkwing from TRU, that's only going to go up.

Please understand, I'm not bitching about the Botcon prices here. I just am not willing to go that high, even though I'd like the toy, just so I could have the two characters together. But it's the rare TF item I'll pay that much for, and and unfortunately, Dreadwind isn't one of them.

Especially now, since we've kind of splurged on Christmas this year! :)
User avatar
MagnusPrimal
Godmaster
Posts: 1668
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:33 am

Re: Universe Darkwing Robot Mode Pics

Postby Scaleface » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:50 pm

There is only one Botcon Dreadwing on ebay. It's a buy-it-now for $129 plus shipping.

Only one other has sold on ebay in the last few months, and it sold for $137.50.
Scaleface
Faction Commander
Posts: 4580
News Credits: 52
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:47 pm

Re: Universe Darkwing Robot Mode Pics

Postby MagnusPrimal » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:13 pm

Scaleface wrote:There is only one Botcon Dreadwing on ebay. It's a buy-it-now for $129 plus shipping.

Only one other has sold on ebay in the last few months, and it sold for $137.50.


Yikes.

Definitely out of my price range.
User avatar
MagnusPrimal
Godmaster
Posts: 1668
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:33 am

Re: Universe Darkwing Robot Mode Pics

Postby ThunderThruster » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:45 am

ahh, just wait for the Henkei version of Dreadwind
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
User avatar
ThunderThruster
Godmaster
Posts: 1626
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:56 am
Location: Nottingham

Re: Universe Darkwing Robot Mode Pics

Postby MagnusPrimal » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:54 pm

ThunderThruster wrote:ahh, just wait for the Henkei version of Dreadwind


If there ends up being a Henkei version, I'll definitely get one!
User avatar
MagnusPrimal
Godmaster
Posts: 1668
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:33 am

Re: Universe Darkwing Robot Mode Pics

Postby NuclearConvoy » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:49 pm

MagnusPrimal wrote:
ThunderThruster wrote:ahh, just wait for the Henkei version of Dreadwind


If there ends up being a Henkei version, I'll definitely get one!


Takara has no rights to use the new head sculpt made for him, so I doubt highly there will be one.
ImageImageImageImage
NuclearConvoy
Gestalt
Posts: 2381
News Credits: 7
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:46 pm

Re: Universe Darkwing Robot Mode Pics

Postby Emperor Primacron the 1st » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:46 am

Does the shoulders and arms swing all the way forward? :?:
User avatar
Emperor Primacron the 1st
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5548
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 3:19 am
Location: Skaro

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #104 - Wrath of Con
Twincast / Podcast #104:
"Wrath of Con"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 2nd, 2014