Online retailer Captured Prey has listed a pre-order
for MasterShooter Collectible's first wave of Shooter Masters, which includes:
- Bolt Action, "The Hot Steel Rod"
- BrOOMstick, "The Sweeper"
- Minute Bot, "The Quick Shot"
- Shot Piece, "The Old Timer"
MasterShooter is back with their second product, dubbed the Shooter Masters! These figures are the perfect complement to your Classics collection, and would fit perfectly when displayed with Scourge, Kup, Hot Rod, and Blurr! Designed to evoke a certain collection of classic companion figures, the Shooter Masters transform from gun to robot and are colored to fit their inspirations. Each Shooter Master figure has a stepped handle, capable of fitting any figure with a 4mm or 5mm peg hole, and each also includes a 3mm clip adapter, making them compatible with any figure that uses the clip system to mount weapons!
- 9 points of ball-jointed articulation! Neck, shoulders, elbows, hips, and knees!
- Perfect as replacement weapons for Targetmaster figures that who have lost their companions!
- 4mm or 5mm peg-hole compatible, works with almost every official Transformers figure!
- 3mm clip weapon system compatible, with included adapters, for even more compatibility with modern figures!
- Includes an additional adapter to convert any 5mm peg, 5mm peg hole, or Mini-Con port to a 3mm clip system point!
In addition Captured Prey has listed pre-orders
for two sets of store exclusive Shooter Masters based on the G1 Double Targetmasters for Spinister and Quake. You may remember the list of rumored BotCon exclusive figures included a Spinister repaint of HFTD Deluxe Tomahawk that these guys might work well with.
- Nit-Picker, "The Splitter of Hairs"
- Firebrand, "The Steel That Singes"
- Pinnacle, "The Tip-Top Target Tracker"
- Firebox, "The Heiney Heater"