Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie All Star Asian Releases

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu May 03, 2012 10:20 am

Motto: "There are way too many people on this planet. We need a new plague."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
If the movie trilogy ends up including a leader Megatron, I'm gonna be PISSED.
............Image
..............................Rule 32: "You've got to enjoy the little things."
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15370
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Western Kentucky

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby AutobotCliffjumper » Thu May 03, 2012 10:25 am

Motto: ""Let's bust some Decepti-Chops!""
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
I'm just gonna say what everyone else (minus Asia lol)is thinking....WTFFFFFFF? :sad: :HEADHURTS:
User avatar
AutobotCliffjumper
Minibot
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:49 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby It Is Him » Thu May 03, 2012 10:30 am

Hooray!
:michaelbay:
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3287
News Credits: 15
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby Hypershock » Thu May 03, 2012 10:34 am

Motto: "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. Oh, and I may or may not have been to Coruscant once or twice. Recently. Possibly."
Weapon: Dual Solar Powererd Vibro Cannons
goooooooddd dang it :???: :BANG_HEAD: :HEADHURTS:
Image
User avatar
Hypershock
Combiner
Posts: 452
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:11 pm
Watch Hypershock on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Thu May 03, 2012 10:41 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:If the movie trilogy ends up including a leader Megatron, I'm gonna be PISSED.


As far as I can tell, these were announced, yet undistributed figures, I don't think DOTM Leader Megscwas ever on th cards?
Image
User avatar
Pretender Skywarp
City Commander
Posts: 3397
News Credits: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:33 am

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby It Is Him » Thu May 03, 2012 10:43 am

Pretender Skywarp wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:If the movie trilogy ends up including a leader Megatron, I'm gonna be PISSED.


As far as I can tell, these were announced, yet undistributed figures, I don't think DOTM Leader Megscwas ever on th cards?


Hasbro pretty much said as much that it wasn't happening. Same with Shockwave.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

Image
BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
User avatar
It Is Him
City Commander
Posts: 3287
News Credits: 15
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:23 pm
Location: Omicron Persei 8

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby automan224 » Thu May 03, 2012 10:56 am

Positive note: vehicon is getting a Hasbro release and could be cheaper on eBay

Negative note: etheir way this goes down we Americans will still be dropping a lot of money for the toys

So if you dont have the FE figures I don't see their price getting lowered anytime soon
automan224
Mini-Con
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:39 pm
Watch automan224 on YouTube
Buy from automan224 on eBay

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby Ravage XK » Thu May 03, 2012 11:32 am

Motto: "Never mess with anything that has bigger or more wheels that you."
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
automan224 wrote:Positive note: vehicon is getting a Hasbro release and could be cheaper on eBay

Negative note: etheir way this goes down we Americans will still be dropping a lot of money for the toys



and so will the rest of us, the TF collecting world doesn't stop at your borders you know! ;)

This could be good news, we shall see what the prices end up being. I really want an FE Arcee and kicked myself for missing out.
Image

TF COUNT: 301 >> Latest Addition: MP G2 Sideswipe, FT Scoria(not Slag)
User avatar
Ravage XK
City Commander
Posts: 3922
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:38 am
Location: Maidstone, Kent, UK
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby CrimsonPrime » Thu May 03, 2012 11:45 am

Y'know up until today I still wish they would make Leader DOTM Megatron x_x...Such a dumb move not to make him. Michael Bay finally give them a decent Earth-based alt mode and they refuse to make one when the past 2 is based on crappy-half assed cybertronian alt mode -_-...

Sighh...I guess we can always hope for Leader Prime Megs. Seriously if they skip that too...It's clear that Hasbro's lead designer hate Megatron.
CrimsonPrime
Vehicon
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Thu May 03, 2012 11:54 am

At this rate the FE Vehicon will be easier to find than the PRID one....
Image
User avatar
Pretender Skywarp
City Commander
Posts: 3397
News Credits: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:33 am

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu May 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
more proof of hasbros incompetence, well maybe not im sure they'll make more money this way so its just more proof of their greed
PSN: MegatronWolf
Current TF count: 1470

Image
Looking for better version of this picture, if you know where to find one please PM me.
User avatar
Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4699
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:30 pm
Location: New York
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby RAcast » Thu May 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Pretender Skywarp wrote:At this rate the FE Vehicon will be easier to find than the PRID one....


And it's still worse. :P
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2811
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby necr0blivion » Thu May 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
If this is correct, the good news is that more of these figures flooding the market should keep the scalping prices down, or at least the rest of the world can order online for slightly inflated prices.

I am still holding out hope that these releases aren't limited to the Asian market and can be had by North America retail. The DOTM Que cases, however... just doesn't sound right.
necr0blivion
Brainmaster
Posts: 1299
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 12:24 pm
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby Ravage XK » Thu May 03, 2012 1:10 pm

Motto: "Never mess with anything that has bigger or more wheels that you."
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
CrimsonPrime wrote:Y'know up until today I still wish they would make Leader DOTM Megatron x_x...Such a dumb move not to make him. Michael Bay finally give them a decent Earth-based alt mode and they refuse to make one when the past 2 is based on crappy-half assed cybertronian alt mode -_-...

Sighh...I guess we can always hope for Leader Prime Megs. Seriously if they skip that too...It's clear that Hasbro's lead designer hate Megatron.


Give he would need a trailer I guess they don't think they can make a leader that would be the jright size.
Image

TF COUNT: 301 >> Latest Addition: MP G2 Sideswipe, FT Scoria(not Slag)
User avatar
Ravage XK
City Commander
Posts: 3922
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:38 am
Location: Maidstone, Kent, UK
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby El Duque » Thu May 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:It's the Que with the G1 Wheeljack-styled head if I may add. And for Pete's sake, why Asia-only?!


Actually it's the original head, though there was mention of the G1 head version later this year.....................
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9892
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby kirbenvost » Thu May 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Ravage XK wrote:
CrimsonPrime wrote:Y'know up until today I still wish they would make Leader DOTM Megatron x_x...Such a dumb move not to make him. Michael Bay finally give them a decent Earth-based alt mode and they refuse to make one when the past 2 is based on crappy-half assed cybertronian alt mode -_-...

Sighh...I guess we can always hope for Leader Prime Megs. Seriously if they skip that too...It's clear that Hasbro's lead designer hate Megatron.


Give he would need a trailer I guess they don't think they can make a leader that would be the jright size.


If they made him comparable to Sentinel it could turn out alright. Obviously not in scale with Prime, but still, maybe...
Image
------------------------------
My Collection
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
User avatar
kirbenvost
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8707
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:57 am
Location: Vancouver BC
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu May 03, 2012 1:57 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
El Duque wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:It's the Que with the G1 Wheeljack-styled head if I may add. And for Pete's sake, why Asia-only?!


Actually it's the original head, though there was mention of the G1 head version later this year.....................


Image
Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

Preparing to move to the US!

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14326
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby El Duque » Thu May 03, 2012 2:04 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
El Duque wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:It's the Que with the G1 Wheeljack-styled head if I may add. And for Pete's sake, why Asia-only?!


Actually it's the original head, though there was mention of the G1 head version later this year.....................


Image


I'm aware of that, but I specifically asked if it was the G1 head or the original. I was told it's the original.
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9892
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu May 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weird... If it turns out the to be the blue original, then it shouldn't be "Movie Trilogy" [-(
Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

Preparing to move to the US!

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14326
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby Erailea » Thu May 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Well, can't say I care too much about the Asian only release. I have FE Cliff and Arcee and I have no desire to have Que if it's the original head. I'm waiting for PRID Vehicon since I like the design better.

Glad they're doing something though so the prices get knocked down for those who want them. Shame they won't bring them off the Asian continent :/ Importing fee's can be a doozy. Makes it an added hassle for those who want them, but at least the supply and opportunity will be increased.
User avatar
Erailea
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 843
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby OneConArmy » Thu May 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Motto: ""If all else fails, just blow it up.""
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
Finally, another chance to get Que!
And it better be the blue one, because Movie Accuracy > G1 Homage.
OneConArmy
Minibot
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:40 pm
Location: Parts Unknown
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 4
Rank: 8
Courage: 4
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby El Duque » Thu May 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Weird... If it turns out the to be the blue original, then it shouldn't be "Movie Trilogy" [-(


Did a little more digging the assortment is actually called "Movie All Star", so maybe their different? None the less the actual assortment info is still the same, solid packed with original Ques.
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9892
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu May 03, 2012 3:25 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
El Duque wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Weird... If it turns out the to be the blue original, then it shouldn't be "Movie Trilogy" [-(


Did a little more digging the assortment is actually called "Movie All Star", so maybe their different? None the less the actual assortment info is still the same, solid packed with original Ques.


If they're releasing Que in Asian markets this could be a sign? Maybe we can expect Deluxe Soundwave, and maybe even (naked) Leadfoot in the near future?
Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

Preparing to move to the US!

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14326
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie All Star Asian Releases

Postby nemesis345 » Thu May 03, 2012 3:41 pm

I feel for you people who don't get transformers in asia, it definitely is a pain in the ass. But people who do now that it is a transformers haven. ;)
nemesis345
Mini-Con
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Re: Upcoming Transformers Prime "First Edition" and Movie Trilogy Asian Releases

Postby El Duque » Thu May 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
El Duque wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Weird... If it turns out the to be the blue original, then it shouldn't be "Movie Trilogy" [-(


Did a little more digging the assortment is actually called "Movie All Star", so maybe their different? None the less the actual assortment info is still the same, solid packed with original Ques.


If they're releasing Que in Asian markets this could be a sign? Maybe we can expect Deluxe Soundwave, and maybe even (naked) Leadfoot in the near future?


Hope so, those have gotten pretty expensive on the secondary market.
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9892
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014