Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.
Moderators: Supreme Convoy, Cyber Bishop, robofreak, Cryhavok
- Motto: "I don't lose, I CONQUER!"
- Weapon: Electro-Sword
My Dad finally got a used 1995 (I Think it's a 95) Ford Aerostar van a few weeks ago but there is one thing that we've noticed when you pull the gear shift down to drive, park, or reverse it makes a click everytime, is this normal
or is there something wrong with it and if so how big of a
problem will be to fix?
is the best e-fed in the world today!
- Posts: 2,539
- Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 3:33 pm
- Location: Indiana
Watch Cyberstrike on YouTube
- Strength: 10+
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: Infinity
- Endurance: Infinity
- Rank: 10+
- Courage: 10+
- Firepower: 8
- Skill: 5
- Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
- Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
- Posts: 2,755
- News Credits: 1
- Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:41 pm
- Firepower: 10+
Return to General Discussion