This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Official Transformers: Rescue Bots Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

The Official Transformers: Rescue Bots Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Figured we'd need one eventually. Might as well get it started now.

Anyway, episode 3, titled "Hotshots" aired today on the Hub.

Episode 3 -

Great Scott! Doc Brow- er, I mean, Doc Greene's in danger! His solar car is running amok and with no way for him to stop it. Here's hoping it doesn't get up to 89mph. ;)

Looks like Kade still isn't very comfortable working with Heatwave. Good. Better for their relationship to develop gradually than not at all.

Man, I love this theme song! :mrgreen:

Boulder's part tractor. No really, he said so.

Oh my goodness, that scoop claw on Blades, and everyone's reactions to it, is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The humans can safely and comfortably ride inside the Robot Moded Rescue Bots even when a giant boulder slams into their windshields and doesn't break the glass! That's hardcore.

Cody's operating the command center from a big cozy armchair. :P

Okay, the humans' method of working out Dani and Blades taking all the rescue missions: Have the boys confront her about it and try to talk (or Kade's case, argue) it out with her. The Autobots' method of the working the same case: Have Heatwave back Blades into a corner and threaten him with power tools. The dude has gone off the edge. 8-)

And they just happen to go right in the direction of a lightning storm. Smooth, Dani.

Not only can these Rescue Bots house humans safely inside their robot modes, but they can fully transform while still painfully injured. Finally, Cybertron dishes out some bots who were built excellently! Still going while still in pain, these guys are durable!

...well, okay, there's still one flaw. Their interior cockpits aren't heat resistant.

And now Blades can't transform anymore due to further internal damages. Guess he isn't so durable. :|

So, they have a Stasis Pod that acts like a CR Chamber. Interesting.

I wonder how tempted the writers/actors were to make a pregnancy joke about Blades in this episode. :P

All in all, a pretty good character-driven episode. Kinda reminds me of some of the old Cheetor-centric episodes of Beast Wars season 1.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: The Official Transformers: Rescue Bots Discussion Thread

Postby Foxbear » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:59 pm

I am liking this series more and more. :grin:
The main problem I had/have with Prime is that I can't sit down and enjoy it with my nightmare prone little brother. Not only is this show family friendly enough for the youngest it is interesting enough to keep my older little brother's interest.
Keep it coming Hasbro!
Foxbear
Minibot

Postby CelticDragon » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Motto: "And this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith."
Weapon: Crossbow
Thanks for the videos, Sabrblade. I don't have access to this on TV.
"The thing about quotes on the internet is you can never know if they are genuine." -Abraham Lincoln
CelticDragon
Micromaster
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10+

Postby Zequem » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:26 am

Motto: ""Run, Bunny, run!""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
I love this show! At first I wasn't even going to watch it, but when the two first episodes aired I decided to give it a chance. Never regretted it, even though my brother doesn't quite understand why I'm watching kiddies show. :lol: But it's really good, from the beginning I liked all the characters, especially Blades and... what's the name... Dani? Chase is one of my faves too.

Too bad I'm not able to follow it anymore. :( It seems the guy who uploaded the episodes to YouTube won't be doing it anymore, and I can't watch them in Hub's website either. And I really doubt the show is going to find it's way to Finland any time soon. How I wish I lived in US and had a access to Hub...
Zequem
Micromaster

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
My only faves are Chase and Blades. Maybe I'm a Geewunner after all >_>
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Here's a thought guys. If Griffin Rock is a testing ground for the latest, most innovative technology, and since Prime and Rescue Bots are set in the same world, wouldn't that mean that Griffin Rock is practically daring MECH to launch an attack on it?

I mean, it's full of exactly the kind of stuff that MECH is after. It's about as subtle as that Giant Decepticon Symbol base from the G1 episode "Enter the Nightbird". :P

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:35 am

Episode 4 -

Okay, right off the bat, the summer fesitval is shown to be themed around lobsters. Based on both this and the episode title, I'm sure that won't come to bite them in the back with disaster or anything. :P

Man, I cannot get enough of this theme song!

Hey, a second Back to the Future reference! Doc's hanging from the roof of city hall.

Oh, but of course. It was so urgent that they save the festival balloon as well.

Heh, using Simon Says to instruct robotic behavior. Clever.

After Heatwave fakes being broken down, I half expected him to say "Suckers," when he chuckled after the others left. But I guess that would have been too jerklike for this show. ;)

So... knocking a container of Floatium into the lobster tank, which causes the Floatium to leak into the tank, allows the lobsters to suddenly start flying, when Floatium works almost exactly like ordinary helium? Um, no. Helium does not work like that. Unless there's some sort of chemical explanation given by the Doc pretty soon, then this calls for some serious suspension of disbelief.

Not the bird! :lol:

Chief Burns (upon seeing the "Flobsters"): At least it's not livestock again." WHAAAAAAT! :shock: THAT should have been the focus of this episode. Let's see to flying livestock!

Okay, the Doc explains that the lobsters ingested the Floatium, and that he didn't know it was effective on living tissue. Alright, fine. Oh, and he also mentions having once made spray-on pants. O.o

Crustacean infestation, selfish shellfish, I guess such puns were to be expected. :|

Oh snap! The mayor was almost electrocuted. Things just got real! :o

A phone booth?! Griffin Rock is full of all kinds of super advanced technology, and it still has a phone booth!? What, are they keeping it for Clark Kent or something?

Go Heatwave!

Helium voice jokes. Those never get old! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like there aren't any killer dogs after all. :-(

Oh, poor Heatwave.

This episode was stupid, ridiculous, completely over-the-top... and I loved every moment of it. This was pure guilty pleasure material. I mean, how could you ever expect such a ludicrous idea as flying lobsters to ever be handled good enough to be taken seriously in a show like this without getting too dark? Short answer: You can't. Instead, you have to go all the way to make it be so outrageously silly that it can help but be memorable. And even when the characters themselves acknowledge how crazy such a thing as flying lobsters is, you can't help but fine a certain charm to the whole thing. Is it so good that it'll make this an award-winning series? Pfft, no. Is it so terrible that it has perpetually scarred this show for life? Not at all. It was just good, old fashioned, B-Movie styled shenanigans and doesn't harm this show in any manner whatsoever.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:39 am

User FanofTransformers1 has uploaded the fourth episode to Dailymotion.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp76xa_transformers-rescue-bots-episode-4-flobsters-on-parade_shortfilms

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Foxbear » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:46 am

:grin: Oh I liked it! Yes I did! :grin:
It was actually way better than I was expecting.
"Flotium?" and he developed this new gas in under 24 hours? Gotta like that Doc!
Called down my brothers, we chortled and giggled, great bonding time!
Oh, Heatwave... sticky fingers are a part of life poor guy.
Foxbear
Minibot

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:40 am

Episode 5 -

Is that large tanker truck full of poison?! o.O

Since the Burns family seems to know the trucker by name (Edgar), I'm guessing he's either a friend of the family, or Griffin Rock is one of those small towns where everybody knows each other.

"Highly toxic payload" - yep, i'm gonna guess poison.

Cue epic theme song. 8-)

"This is Huxley Prescott digging for dirt so you don't have to." - Eat your heart out, Doug Walker. :P

Giant satellite dish built by Doc Greene. What could possibly go wrong?

Rescue Bots movie tastes:
  • Chase - action films, "preferably with high speed pursuits"
  • Blades - comedy films
  • Boulder - romance films
  • Heatwave - war films
I love these guys. :grin:

Oh dear, Huxley Prescott's going cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. :lol:

Scratch that, the whole town has lost its marbles. :lol:

I love it when the stakes are high, but still fun.

Huh, I thought for sure that at least Frankie would have found out about the Rescue Bots. Well, at least she's a bit suspicious.

That was a great episode. So much fun, excitement, suspense, and it even gave focus to a character whose had very little screentime before. Can't wait to see more.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Zequem » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Motto: ""Run, Bunny, run!""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Any idea if someone else other than Fanoftransformers1 is uploading Rescue Bots? I really wouldn't want to miss a single episode of this epicness. :-(
Zequem
Micromaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Zequem wrote:Any idea if someone else other than Fanoftransformers1 is uploading Rescue Bots? I really wouldn't want to miss a single episode of this epicness. :-(
Sadly, it looks like he's the only one. :-(

Let's face it, when competing against Prime, this show just doesn't bring in the same kind of interest and demand as that show does, so not many think to upload it. Some people still brush it off as being nothing more than "Preschool crud", and fail to see its potential.

It'll be put on Hubworld eventually, but that's still U.S.-only.

ARGH, this is so frustrating that so few people can see this show! :BOOM: I want others besides myself to share the experience! :BANG_HEAD:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby CelticDragon » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Motto: "And this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith."
Weapon: Crossbow
I'm really bummed that the latest episode isn't on-line anywhere. I don't have a way to watch it unless someone uploads it. It's a fun show and getting more interesting as the characters are past that introduction stage and into character development.
"The thing about quotes on the internet is you can never know if they are genuine." -Abraham Lincoln
CelticDragon
Micromaster
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10+

Postby Foxbear » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Here's a thought guys. If Griffin Rock is a testing ground for the latest, most innovative technology, and since Prime and Rescue Bots are set in the same world, wouldn't that mean that Griffin Rock is practically daring MECH to launch an attack on it?

I mean, it's full of exactly the kind of stuff that MECH is after. It's about as subtle as that Giant Decepticon Symbol base from the G1 episode "Enter the Nightbird". :P

:-? Actually I don't think It would be likely at all for MECH to launch an attack on Griffin Rock. While MECH is interested in the latest and greatest tech they seem to be focused on military/government tech whereas GR is more focused on more practical civilian developments.
I'm sure MECH is interested in the tech they do put out, but in such an open place every new invention probably goes straight to the patent office.
:-B Fun historical fact? Russian spies bought Robert Goddard's plans for rockets perfectly legally for thirty-five cents each at the patent office. :-B
So maybe MECH just has an agent in the patent office and/or in GR itself. In that case an attack would essentially be killing the goose that lays the golden eggs. Let the good Doc make his inventions for the good of all mankind, then MECH waltzes in to the local patent office, twists the inventions for their own needs :twisted: and nobody is the wiser. It's not like Silas would be overly concerned with a patent lawsuit. ;)
Foxbear
Minibot

Postby DarkEnergon » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:52 am

Motto: "You can't harm me while Dark Energon flows through my veins!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Rescue Bots are a marketing godsend from hasbro. Wish it didn't take so long! My three-year-old and five-year-old are nuts for this show. They nag us non-stop to watch it. They only have Chase, but want to "get rid of" their Animated puzzlebots and get these guys.

How many little kids love Optimus and Bumblebee, then you as a parent try to get them some transformers valentines and inside you see the scary Megatron valentine ready to bite your fingers off!

Rescue Bots - Roll to the Rescue!
DarkEnergon
Minibot
Buy from DarkEnergon on eBay
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 4
Skill: 7

Postby LadyBug » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:59 pm

My favorite part in episode 5 was when Chief Burns made a reference to Men in Black:‎

”But I just saw your husband earlier, Mrs. Prudent. Edgar is not a giant cockroach from Mars.”
- Chief Charlie Burns, Rescue Bots episode 05, “Aliens Invade Griffin Rock.”
LadyBug
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:14 am

Episode 6 -

O hai, Mr. Harrison. :P

Cody's new go-kart looks pretty pitiful.

Theme song awesomeness.

Oh, it was Chief Burns' go-kart from when he was a kid. Okay.

I get the feeling this "Scrapmaster" is gonna be a problem later in the episode. ;)

Now that's what I call an upgraded go-kart. 8-)

Chief Burns: "Heatwave, if you'd be so kind?"
Heatwave: "Yes sir!" *Ahem* "Rolling Thunder, roll to the rescue."
Chase: "Uh, on alternative vehicle routes only." :lol:

LOL! Ninja granny waits for no one! :lol:

Looks like Doc Greene shares Doc Brown's fondness of naming dogs after famous thinkers. Frankie's out walking their two dogs named Edison and Aristotle.

Yep, knew it. Nanites infected the Scrapmaster. And Boulder.

Boulder, SMASH!

Boulder: "Sorry, tree." :lol:

Heh, whaddya know. this one's a got a moral to it.

:shock: Whoa, what? Doc Greene didn't create the nanites? There's something bigger going on here? Is this show actually going to have some sort of underlying storyline that leads up to something important to the story? :o I may have underestimated this show's potential.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Foxbear » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:29 pm

"That's what my dad said, right before the lab blew up..." :lol:
Oh yeah Doc Green!
Seriously, why isn't that man more closely supervised? Even if he didn't create the nanites he is a menace! A fun one, but still a menace...

Yes Saberblade, it looks like we are geting actual villans :twisted: !
Foxbear
Minibot

Postby LadyBug » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:42 pm

It seems we may have a plot developing in the near forecast!
LadyBug
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:01 pm

The episode is on Dailymotion. - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpie2g_transformers-rescue-bots-episode-6-cody-on-patrol_shortfilms

Foxbear wrote:Yes Saberblade, it looks like we are geting actual villans :twisted: !
A theory: what if the nanites are of Decepticon origin?

The Cons themselves wouldn't have to appear, but this could still enhance the notion of their existence in this show. ;)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Autobot Megatron » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Motto: "That's just prime..."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I loved this show before, but now, with an actual villain emerging... Wow. I still think Beast Wars, Prime, G1, Animated, and marginally Beast Machines is better, but with a villain coming, it'll probably jump up the list big time.
So, who could the new villain be? The logo looked like it might signify EC or CE. r could it be sideways? W or... M? MECH anyone? Although why would they want t sabotage Doc? Wouldn't they want to let him invent, so they could steal? MECH just doesn't seem likely, so it has to be a new villain. Eh, MECH ended up being awesome, so I have faith these will be too. In an evil, yet still very kid-friendly way. :KREMZEEK:
Autobot Megatron
Like Nemisis Prime, but cooler.
Autobot Megatron
Fuzor

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Autobot Megatron wrote:I loved this show before, but now, with an actual villain emerging... Wow. I still think Beast Wars, Prime, G1, Animated, and marginally Beast Machines is better, but with a villain coming, it'll probably jump up the list big time.
So, who could the new villain be? The logo looked like it might signify EC or CE. r could it be sideways? W or... M? MECH anyone? Although why would they want t sabotage Doc? Wouldn't they want to let him invent, so they could steal? MECH just doesn't seem likely, so it has to be a new villain. Eh, MECH ended up being awesome, so I have faith these will be too. In an evil, yet still very kid-friendly way. :KREMZEEK:
I don't think it would have to be a villain. That's kind of counterproductive to what this show's deal is, with the fantastical dangers being the central antagonist. This show is supposed to help get us away from the war and allow us to relax with a more lighthearted, uplifting feel, while still being aware of the various emergencies that pose a more mild but still very crucial threat.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:36 am

Now that this show will eventually be added to Netflix, that makes it become much more ubiquitous than it's been up until now. :DANCE:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:33 am

Episode 7 -

What part of "Bridge Out" does this idiot biker not understand? :roll:

For a jerk, Kade sure is heroic and risk-taking. He's the kind of jerk you want to watch your back.

Turbo Cycle: Doc Greene's latest invention, name originally belonging to G1 Action Master Prowl's ride.

Fusion-Powered... Water Gun. ...I don't know what to make of that. :P

:lol: The baby just threw up on Blades! :lol:

Ahhh, it like Heatwave... despite his cold referring to it as "just a Sparkless machine".

:o Cue ominous music score for sudden scene switch to sewer setting (alliteration is fun).

Chase: "Experts indicate that babies often respond to what is termed a 'lullaby,' among the most popular, 'Rock-a-Bye Baby in the Treetop' -- clearly an infraction of child-safety protocol." :P

Chase: "ROCK-A-BYE BABY--and though I don't condone it---IN THE TREETOOOOP! WHEN THE WIND BLOWS, THE CRADLE WILL--"
Heatwave: "Not helping!"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Emergency. It's go time! Stop that sink hole under the bank!

Heatwave: "Am I glad to see you."
Kade: " :? Uhhh... Why?"
:lol:

Kade: "Stop! The ground won't hold our weight!"
Dani: "I told you to lay off the pork rinds."
Burns Family BURN! :P

Oh, slag! The baby's gone!

Heh, "Babysitters Club".

Here's a thought, why not just turn off that windmill? :roll:

Heatwave: "Don't worry, little guy. Uncle Heatwave's got ya." -- LOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hold it. The episode descirption mentioned a heatwave, yet it was a sink hole that was the emergency. :?

Aw, poor Kade. :lol: :lol:

This episode was freaking hilarious! Better than I anticipated.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:23 am

Episode 8 -

Mayor Luskey's name is spoken on screen for the first time.

I can tell Mrs. Niederlander is gonna be a despised character after this episode. Sure, she wasn't all that much better previously, but now she's becoming an annoyance.

Heh, this is an Earth Day episode. That's a first.

Hey, it's that arctic dog from the old Looney Tunes cartoons! Or the Disney cartoons (can't remember which he's from). :D

Cross-eyed lion. :lol: No really, they acknowledge his cross-eyed-ness. ;)

Hey, some educational stuff on lemurs. Extra bonus points on learning material.

So much for zoo security :roll:

Zoo security? What's that? :roll: Okay, seriously? They're making this clean break out too easy!

They just had to go with the cross-eyed lion.

And now the lemurs are loose. :roll:

The lion is up in a tree... can this episode get any dumber? :BANG_HEAD:

Now it's beaten by a little girl... then again, Frankie's got guts to let a lion charge right at her, only for her to strike back with what looked like a rather painful energy forcefield generated from her bracelet. ...What? Hey, she's Doc Greene's kid. It fits.

Those lemurs are on some sort of obsessive recycling crusade.

Oh dear, the lemurs have spotted the library (which is made entirely out of recycled materials).

Ah, nevermind. The lion frightened them off.

Oh, come on! The lemurs are dismantling the library by simply picking off its building materials with ease? What kind of idiot builds a entire building like a flimsy grade school project? >:oP

Finally caught the lion.

And finally wrangled up the lemurs.

Okay, giving Boulder a plant as "pet" at the end was a nice touch.

Like the others, this episode was all in good fun, but... it was stupid. Probably the least best episode. :|

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2010 230903A"
NEW!
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VECTOR PRIME METALHAWK Transformers Power Primes Prime Master POTP 2017 New"
VECTOR PRIME METAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PERCEPTOR Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2011 230920A"
NEW!
PERCEPTOR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN + DARKMOON Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2016 231208M"
NEW!
ASTROTRAIN + DARKM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDRAKER Transformers Titans Return Generations Legends complete 2017 231209A"
NEW!
CLOUDRAKER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TREAD BOLT Transformers Universe Voyager complete + instructions 2008 230920A"
NEW!
TREAD BOLT Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLITZWING + HAZARD Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2017 231208L"
NEW!
BLITZWING + HAZARD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-GS13 HUBCAP Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208V"
NEW!
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMOS Transformers Titans Return Generations Legends complete+more 2017 230429A"
COSMOS Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Generations Deluxe Fall of Cybertron complete 2012 230920A"
NEW!
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformer Combiner Wars Generations complete +box Leader 2015 230325A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON