Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby Va'al » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:35 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Seibertron user ScottyP has just spotted an exciting announcement for all fans of The Transformers movie from 1986. Vince Di Cola has just confrirmed on Twitter that the score for the film will finally see its official release in a couple of months with Intrada/Sony!

* FINALLY... My Transformers score will be released in a few months by Intrada/Sony!!!
This will be the first 'official' release of the collection and I'm so excited to finally have the opportunity to inform my fans that this is actually happening! Obviously it took a very long time to reach this point, but hey... Good things take time, right?!
When I have a definite release date I'll post it here, so stay tuned. Thanks to Doug and all the good folks at Intrada and Sony for making this happen!
Best, Vince
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 6887
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:42 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Image Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17351
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby Rated X » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:49 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Excuse my ignorance, but exactly what is it that's being released ? I got a copy of the 1986 movie on DVD and soundtrack on MP3, so I'm not sure what this guys trying to say he is releasing...
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5992
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby Va'al » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:03 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Rated X wrote:Excuse my ignorance, but exactly what is it that's being released ? I got a copy of the 1986 movie on DVD and soundtrack on MP3, so I'm not sure what this guys trying to say he is releasing...


My Transformers score will be released in a few months by Intrada/Sony!!!


It's the score for the film. What was released previously was the soundtrack, i.e. the songs, with lyrics and all, by different artists. This is DiCola's instrumental background music to the film.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 6887
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby Bumblevivisector » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:14 am

Which was previously released, but as a BotCon exclusive in 1997. I got mine for a reasonable price back in '98, so I don't know how much that's skyrocketed in cost since then.

The cuts are all Vince's full-length pieces, meaning there's quite a bit that didn't end up in the film, most notably "Attack on the Shuttle" (replaced by "Instruments of Destruction") and what's essentially a slowed-down instrumental version of "Dare to be Stupid" replaced by an encore of the actual song for the Junkion dance number. There was another from BotCon 2001 that was all the score cut exactly as heard in the film, which I foolishly ignored, so I'd actually be happier if that's what Sony's releasing. The '97 version would probably be better for those who missed out on all the BotCon CDs, though.

Or hell, maybe it'll have both, like some of those Dario Argento film scores from about 13 years ago.
Bumblevivisector
Brainmaster
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby Rated X » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:54 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Va'al wrote:
Rated X wrote:Excuse my ignorance, but exactly what is it that's being released ? I got a copy of the 1986 movie on DVD and soundtrack on MP3, so I'm not sure what this guys trying to say he is releasing...


My Transformers score will be released in a few months by Intrada/Sony!!!


It's the score for the film. What was released previously was the soundtrack, i.e. the songs, with lyrics and all, by different artists. This is DiCola's instrumental background music to the film.



Ive never heard the term "Score" used when referring to instrumentals. I take it this is some kind of movie producer jargon ? Anyways the soundtrack brings back fond memories. It would be great to have instrumental versions of any of the songs without the annoying rock lyrics. Maybe I could even sample in some Miami style bass drums and give it some quad. Ill be looking for this CD...
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5992
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby Mkall » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:55 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Rated X wrote:Ive never heard the term "Score" used when referring to instrumentals. I take it this is some kind of movie producer jargon ? Anyways the soundtrack brings back fond memories. It would be great to have instrumental versions of any of the songs without the annoying rock lyrics. Maybe I could even sample in some Miami style bass drums and give it some quad. Ill be looking for this CD...


Dictionary.com wrote:15. Music.
a written or printed piece of music with all the vocal and instrumental parts arranged on staves, one under the other.
b. the music itself.
c. the music played as background to or part of a movie, play, or television presentation.
Image

My Collection! Updated April 21, 2013
User avatar
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14070
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby Rated X » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:12 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:Ive never heard the term "Score" used when referring to instrumentals. I take it this is some kind of movie producer jargon ? Anyways the soundtrack brings back fond memories. It would be great to have instrumental versions of any of the songs without the annoying rock lyrics. Maybe I could even sample in some Miami style bass drums and give it some quad. Ill be looking for this CD...


Dictionary.com wrote:15. Music.
a written or printed piece of music with all the vocal and instrumental parts arranged on staves, one under the other.
b. the music itself.
c. the music played as background to or part of a movie, play, or television presentation.



Gotcha :D

The term "score" isnt really used alot in the hip hop music industry. The term "track" would be the equivalent when referring to instrumentals with their respective lyrics muted.
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5992
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby Marcdachamp » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:56 pm

Rated X wrote:Ive never heard the term "Score" used when referring to instrumentals. I take it this is some kind of movie producer jargon ? Anyways the soundtrack brings back fond memories. It would be great to have instrumental versions of any of the songs without the annoying rock lyrics. Maybe I could even sample in some Miami style bass drums and give it some quad. Ill be looking for this CD...


How DARE you?
Check out my webcomic, Kid Robo, every Monday at http://www.grayhavencomics.comImage
Marcdachamp
Pretender
Posts: 753
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:54 pm

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby bionic_radical » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:33 pm

These arent muted out channels from the original soundtrack. The score is more or less the atmospheric music in the movie. Remember The music that follows Ironhide when he says, "Your days are numbered now, Decepticreeps!!"? That music is a track on the album. Or say when Magnus is getting shot apart trying to open the Matrix? That would also be a track.
bionic_radical
Vehicon
Posts: 378
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:52 pm

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby YRQRM0 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Wow, didn't realize these never had an official release. Cool!
User avatar
YRQRM0
Pretender
Posts: 767
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:26 pm
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby craggy » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:08 pm

Very excited to hear this news.

Rated X wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Rated X wrote:Excuse my ignorance, but exactly what is it that's being released ? I got a copy of the 1986 movie on DVD and soundtrack on MP3, so I'm not sure what this guys trying to say he is releasing...


My Transformers score will be released in a few months by Intrada/Sony!!!


It's the score for the film. What was released previously was the soundtrack, i.e. the songs, with lyrics and all, by different artists. This is DiCola's instrumental background music to the film.



Ive never heard the term "Score" used when referring to instrumentals. I take it this is some kind of movie producer jargon ? Anyways the soundtrack brings back fond memories. It would be great to have instrumental versions of any of the songs without the annoying rock lyrics. Maybe I could even sample in some Miami style bass drums and give it some quad. Ill be looking for this CD...

not sure if trolling, or just X as usual. :-? not sure if there's a difference.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4713
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby Rated X » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
craggy wrote:Very excited to hear this news.

Rated X wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Rated X wrote:Excuse my ignorance, but exactly what is it that's being released ? I got a copy of the 1986 movie on DVD and soundtrack on MP3, so I'm not sure what this guys trying to say he is releasing...


My Transformers score will be released in a few months by Intrada/Sony!!!


It's the score for the film. What was released previously was the soundtrack, i.e. the songs, with lyrics and all, by different artists. This is DiCola's instrumental background music to the film.



Ive never heard the term "Score" used when referring to instrumentals. I take it this is some kind of movie producer jargon ? Anyways the soundtrack brings back fond memories. It would be great to have instrumental versions of any of the songs without the annoying rock lyrics. Maybe I could even sample in some Miami style bass drums and give it some quad. Ill be looking for this CD...

not sure if trolling, or just X as usual. :-? not sure if there's a difference.



Alot of Miami Bass music from the late 80's and 90's uses elements of rock music in the sampling. Listen to some old 2 Live Crew stuff. I used to do DJ mixing and produce hip hop beats strictly as a hobby, so I could make it work if I had the "score" lol. If rap music wasnt shunned by so many Transformers collectors, you wouldnt consider my comment possible trolling. But Im not mad at cha ;)
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5992
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby KnightStrike » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:09 pm

Motto: "Remember, this hobby is supposed to be your therapy, not the reason you need therapy."
Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
Hope we get a release date soon, because when we do it is pre-ordered. Hopefully Amazon will have it. Still love the soundtrack, keep a copy of the 20th anniversary edition in my car at all times, and never had a chance to get the complete score before so I am ecstatic about this :KREMZEEK:
User avatar
KnightStrike
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 567
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:18 am
Location: KY, USA
Buy from KnightStrike on eBay

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby craggy » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Rated X wrote:
craggy wrote:Very excited to hear this news.

Rated X wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Rated X wrote:Excuse my ignorance, but exactly what is it that's being released ? I got a copy of the 1986 movie on DVD and soundtrack on MP3, so I'm not sure what this guys trying to say he is releasing...


My Transformers score will be released in a few months by Intrada/Sony!!!


It's the score for the film. What was released previously was the soundtrack, i.e. the songs, with lyrics and all, by different artists. This is DiCola's instrumental background music to the film.



Ive never heard the term "Score" used when referring to instrumentals. I take it this is some kind of movie producer jargon ? Anyways the soundtrack brings back fond memories. It would be great to have instrumental versions of any of the songs without the annoying rock lyrics. Maybe I could even sample in some Miami style bass drums and give it some quad. Ill be looking for this CD...

not sure if trolling, or just X as usual. :-? not sure if there's a difference.



Alot of Miami Bass music from the late 80's and 90's uses elements of rock music in the sampling. Listen to some old 2 Live Crew stuff. I used to do DJ mixing and produce hip hop beats strictly as a hobby, so I could make it work if I had the "score" lol. If rap music wasnt shunned by so many Transformers collectors, you wouldnt consider my comment possible trolling. But Im not mad at cha ;)

you misunderstand, I'm not hating on any type of music, just amazed that someone who, it seems from your comments, is interested in making music, hasn't heard use of the word score in relation to film before.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4713
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:19 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rated X wrote:The term "score" isnt really used alot in the hip hop music industry. The term "track" would be the equivalent when referring to instrumentals with their respective lyrics muted.
A "track" what the score would be divided into on a CD. Like, each individual "song" or "piece" of the score would be considered a "track". Kinda like a "chapter" on a DVD. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17351
News Credits: 110
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Rated X wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:Ive never heard the term "Score" used when referring to instrumentals. I take it this is some kind of movie producer jargon ? Anyways the soundtrack brings back fond memories. It would be great to have instrumental versions of any of the songs without the annoying rock lyrics. Maybe I could even sample in some Miami style bass drums and give it some quad. Ill be looking for this CD...


Dictionary.com wrote:15. Music.
a written or printed piece of music with all the vocal and instrumental parts arranged on staves, one under the other.
b. the music itself.
c. the music played as background to or part of a movie, play, or television presentation.



Gotcha :D

The term "score" isnt really used alot in the hip hop music industry. The term "track" would be the equivalent when referring to instrumentals with their respective lyrics muted.

Nope in the Hip-Hop music industry a score is still a score, RZA for instance writes scores.
A score is all of the music tracks that are made for a movie, or video game, so it's like an album, if the album where made to be used in a movie or game.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13898
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby gothsaurus » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:41 am

Even the combined CD had something missing/different from the actual movie... I forget what song(s). Only way to really get the full set was to buy both the Soundtrack and the Score, then build a custom playlist.

Mind you, it was interesting getting the different version and additional songs. Part of me hopes this new version might come with new or rare bonus tracks, but then I'd really prefer not to buy the same material again.

If you enjoy the 80s soundtrack  - including Vince and Stan Bush's music - I'd also recommend the Botcon exclusive "Till All Are One - Call to Action." The two got together again to pen some new songs, and it's surprisingly consistent with the movie music, IMHO.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Godmaster
Posts: 1699
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby Judge Deliberata » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:39 pm

Motto: "Innocent!"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
This is excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT news. Like many of us, I've had this baby mixed with the soundtrack scores on my personal music player for untold years now for a seamless musical TFTM experience, but I've never been able to score (ahem) a copy of any of the Botcon releases. I'm very much looking forward to this. My hopes are threefold:

-That there's a physical release and this isn't just digital

-That it isn't 'remastered' to make it unbearably loud like half of everything released these days is

-That there's a good chunk of bonus material (Hey, an extra Protoform sessions CD couldn't hurt ;) )
"Innocent."
User avatar
Judge Deliberata
Combiner
Posts: 447
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2001 8:53 am
Location: Polyhex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:20 am

Has anyone meticulously gone through the soundtrack comparing each song to make a "perfect" playlist of the movie? If so, I'd be curious to see/read it. I have one fairly close, but I know there are probably a few songs out of place. (Plus I know a few weren't actually used in the film. I think Autobot/Decep Battle was one of those.)
User avatar
gothsaurus
Godmaster
Posts: 1699
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby Bumblevivisector » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:31 am

gothsaurus wrote:I have one fairly close, but I know there are probably a few songs out of place. (Plus I know a few weren't actually used in the film. I think Autobot/Decep Battle was one of those.)
While some tracks have extra seconds cut out to fit the film, Autobot/Decpticon Battle was the opposite, in that it starts to fade out just as Blaster ejects his cassettes, meaning we lose a few seconds that were in the film under the cassette brawl just to make the original soundtrack a little smoother. Now, maybe they restored that on the Botcon 2001 CD that's supposed to exactly match the cuts in the Movie, which I'm again kicking myself for passing up. Would that happen to be the playlist you have?
Bumblevivisector
Brainmaster
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:18 am

The movie has a lot of odd edits and fades in it. I'm guessing there will never be a soundtrack that perfectly follows. But it's a nice idea to get one as close as possible at home.

I think you're right about the placement of that Autobot/Decep Battle song. If no one chimes in with a "perfect" playlist, I'll add mine below.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Godmaster
Posts: 1699
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby Judge Deliberata » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:40 pm

Motto: "Innocent!"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
This is the playlist that's been present on my phones and mp3 players for a good 3 years now:

Unicron's Theme
The Transformers Theme - Lion
2005
More Luck Than You Imagine
Instruments of Destruction - N.R.G
Gone Fishin'
Dare - Stan Bush
Autobot/Decepticon Battle
City Under Siege
The Touch - Stan Bush
Showdown
Death of Optimus Prime
Witness to a Funeral
Contest for Leadership
Transformation
Coronation
Destruction of Moon Base One
Destruction of Moon Base Two (Part 1)
Destruction of Moon Base Two (Part 2)
Escape
Pursuit
Nothin's Gonna Stand In Our Way - Kick Axe (Spectre General)
Arrival On Junk
Unwelcome Visitors
An Unexpected Friend
The Matrix Survives
Ambush
Another Leader Dies
Hunger - Kick Axe (Spectre General)
Rescue
All Hope is Lost
Dare To Be Stupid - Weird Al Yankovic
Unusual Allies
The Enemy Revealed
Confrontation
United Against The Enemy
In the Belly Of The Monster
Their Darkest Hour
The Touch - Stan Bush
The Transformers Theme - Lion (Yes, I actually put both in twice :P)

Extras:

Legacy
The Transformers (Alternate Version) - Stan Bush/Vince DiCola
Attack On The Shuttle (unused)
Megatron Must be Stopped, Pt. 1 & 2
Moon Base 2 - Shuttle Launch
Unicron Medley
Unicron's Theme (Darkest Hour remix) - Mnemento
"Innocent."
User avatar
Judge Deliberata
Combiner
Posts: 447
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2001 8:53 am
Location: Polyhex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby Burn » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:38 pm

A double CD set with the score and the soundtrack would be a nice 30th anniversary set. 8)
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38549
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Vince DiCola's The Transformers 1986 Score Official Release by Sony

Postby RhA » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:25 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Judge Deliberata wrote:The Transformers Theme - Lion (Yes, I actually put both in twice :P)


Because it's awesome.
Image
Latest TF: Energon Landmine, DOTM Topspin & AOE Galvatron.
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4174
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Next

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014