Poker Night at the Inventory 2, starring...

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Poker Night at the Inventory 2, starring...

Postby Shadowman » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:47 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Sam from Sam and Max, Claptrap from Borderlands, Brock Samsom from the Venture Bros. and Ash from Evil Dead!

The original game was, for $5, more fun than a card game had any right to be. They had better get Bruce Campbell and Patrick Warburton...
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29983
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Poker Night at the Inventory 2, starring...

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:04 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
This is the coolest thing I've seen today. And you're right Shadowman, this NEEDS the original voice actors.
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Godmaster
Posts: 1510
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Poker Night at the Inventory 2, starring...

Postby Shadowman » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:This is the coolest thing I've seen today. And you're right Shadowman, this NEEDS the original voice actors.


The trailer was released, they've got David Eddings, David Nowlin, and Patrick Warburton...

...Bruce Campbell isn't voicing Ash. I'll be playing regardless, but that doesn't mean I have to like a new actor for Ash.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29983
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Poker Night at the Inventory 2, starring...

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:31 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Shadowman wrote:
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:This is the coolest thing I've seen today. And you're right Shadowman, this NEEDS the original voice actors.


The trailer was released, they've got David Eddings, David Nowlin, and Patrick Warburton...

...Bruce Campbell isn't voicing Ash. I'll be playing regardless, but that doesn't mean I have to like a new actor for Ash.

I'm glad they got Patrick Warburton. If they had someone else I probably wouldn't play it.

Damn now I wanna go and watch Army of Darkness.
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Godmaster
Posts: 1510
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6


Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Minicon Micron Armada Clear Sureshock Campaign Item - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 23 minutes 31 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Changer G1 Decepticons Operations Shockwave Action Figure - Time Remaining: 8 days 10 hours 26 minutes 8 seconds
Set Collection Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Aerialbots Gift - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 42 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers G1 Victory C-317 Dash & Tacker DashTacker Takara 1989 - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 13 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers G1 Decepticon Constructicons LONG HAUL Hasbro 1990 - Time Remaining: 8 days 10 hours 48 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Generations Voyager Class Decepticon Powerdive Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 8 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers G1 Decepticon Constructicons SCRAPPER Hasbro 1990 - Time Remaining: 8 days 11 hours 55 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Insecticons Lot 3 Vintage G1 Bombshell, Kickback & Shrapnel - Time Remaining: 8 days 10 hours 56 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016