This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Michigan Transformers sightings

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

Michigan Transformers sightings

Postby noob » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:42 am

"It was as if a thousand voices cried out at once and were instantly silenced"

we're back in business i guess.
Last edited by noob on Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
noob
Vehicon

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:46 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
I was thinking of doing this myself, but I was hopeing that everything would come back...
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby God Magnus » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:53 am

Motto: "I'd reach for the stars but I can't find my arms."
Weapon: Blue Bolt
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:I was thinking of doing this myself, but I was hopeing that everything would come back...

I think everyone's hoping for that. If not, at least we'll have this. Also, look on the bright side. There's nothing quite like a fresh start every once in a while.
The Harbinger of Jell-O Puddin' Pops!

If you are flamable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
-Mitch Hedberg
My BotCon '08 pics.
God Magnus
Godmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:58 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
I just read a post over in another forum.. Looks like it was either lose everything, or don't post for 3 weeks or something.. this will be good. Now we need to get everyone back!
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:09 pm

Man, my post count dropped by 11. I was at 396 and now I'm back to 385. Of course, this one will be 386. Noob, I don't know if you saw the post last night, but the Carpenter Road Target had the Magnus/Skywarp two pack. I had to ask for them from the back. they had 4 left. I grabbed two. Both figures are cool. Skywarp is awesome. My friend got Ramjet from BBTS. That figure is the second best classics figure in my opion. only second to Jetfire. Well, I suppose I'll have to wait a bit long to see if I change from being a Vehicon to something else with post 400.

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby JTKranix » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:12 pm

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:I just read a post over in another forum.. Looks like it was either lose everything, or don't post for 3 weeks or something.. this will be good. Now we need to get everyone back!

Shrug. I don't mind. The Michigan thread was the one I posted in more than anything and it was starting to annoy me :)

Ha, my post count dropped by 20ish.
JTKranix
Brainmaster
News Credits: 17
Buy from JTKranix on eBay

Postby noob » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:32 pm

i'm just glad my post count didn't drop to zero!

i really wish they would fix the pm service though. that's beginning to annoy me.

Rodimus, thanks for the heads up. i would have posted yesterday that i found them there but i got back late. i'm gonna take the one from pqp since no other hardcore people want him. if anyone wants me to pick up more let me know.
Last edited by noob on Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noob
Vehicon

Postby JTKranix » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:33 pm

noob wrote:i'm just glad my post count didn't drop to zero!

i really wish they would fix the pm service though. that's beginning to annoy me.

JTK thanks for the heads up. i would have posted yesterday that i found them there but i got back late. i'm gonna take the one from pqp since no other hardcore people want him. if anyone wants me to pick up more let me know.

<--- Confused. What did I do? :)
JTKranix For Moderator 2008
JTKranix
Brainmaster

Postby noob » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:37 pm

my bad, copied the wrong username :-(

back to tfs. anyone found the new classics yet?
noob
Vehicon

Postby JTKranix » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:42 pm

noob wrote:my bad, copied the wrong username :-(

back to tfs. anyone found the new classics yet?

Ha, no problem. I went hunting last night at a few WalMarts and came up empty. I'm watching the WalMart on West Saginaw in Lansing though, they had almost nothing on the shelves so I expect a restock very soon so hopefully I can score a couple of Ramjet's and Cliffjumpers.

I'm hoping to score a couple of Ultra Magnus / Skywarp 2 Pack's this weekend too.
JTKranix
Brainmaster

Postby Canned Pasta » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:46 pm

Weapon: Laser Sighted Lightning Rifle
I nabbed a Ultra Magnus vs. Skywarp two pack out of Target in Saginaw, MI. They had a case of them in the back, and the other 4 were returned to the stockroom.
Canned Pasta
Fuzor
News Credits: 3
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Evil Phil » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:56 pm

Might as well come in here again.

Feels like we all survived some big nuclear explosion.
Evil Phil
Combiner

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:03 pm

Vic! where have you been? Haven't seen your name in here in ages. Welcome back. Also, welcome Canned Pasta. I don't recall seeing you post in the michigan thread before. Are you new to it? I've noticed email notification isn't working yet. Hopefully that'll come back soon. Good news is, so far, there isn't a second page of topics.. so we can't get on there yet :grin:

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby noob » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:05 pm

Victor Sigma wrote:Might as well come in here again.

Feels like we all survived some big nuclear explosion.

we're like cockroaches. nukes are ok, but boots are a different matter.
noob
Vehicon

Postby Evil Phil » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:10 pm

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Vic! where have you been? Haven't seen your name in here in ages. Welcome back.

Glad to be back

I've been kinda busy lately so I really havn't purchased any Transformers outside of christmas.

But yea might as well come back and post more often. Just for the heck of it.
Evil Phil
Combiner

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:40 pm

Actually, now I'm a little confused. Victor Prime, did you change your name from Victor Sigma? sorry, if you did and I don't remember...

so confused :?

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby Evil Phil » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:53 pm

Eh with the forum wiped along with my sig and stuff. I figured I'd make a new and better name.

For now on call me

Sigma Prime!!!

Complete with the corresponding Greek letter. :D
Evil Phil
Combiner

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:39 pm

Oy... now I'm really confused...

:grin:

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby ionacus » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:10 pm

Weapon: Saber Blade
crap i hope i didnt loose my sig.

i did find a 3in titianium galvatron last night.
ionacus
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby tfpredaking » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:52 pm

Motto: "Destroy first, ask questions later"
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
I left Rod13 a voice mail to post this for me, but since he hasn't, the Wallmart on Elsworth in Ypsi has about 8 6 inch TIT Soundwaves and 5 or 6 6 inch TIT Rodimus's. They also had the entire ML Hasbro wave (1 of each) and about 5 Iron Spidey figs found around 1pm today during lunch from class.
Last edited by tfpredaking on Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tfpredaking
Combiner
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:54 pm

it helps to check my voicemail... :grin: did you pick up a soundwave for me? :grin:
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby tfpredaking » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:58 pm

Motto: "Destroy first, ask questions later"
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
Yes
tfpredaking
Combiner
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9

Postby JTKranix » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:16 pm

Well TFC #12 Minibots and Toys R Us Soundwave came today :)
JTKranix
Brainmaster

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:49 pm

it's funny, I got magnus/skywarp last night, tfpredaking has a titanium soundwave for me and I'm getting titanium starscream and revoltech prime and magnus tomorrow.. so I ask.. why am I disappointed I didn't find classics ramjet or reissue soundwave tonight. :grin:

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby JTKranix » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:03 pm

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:it's funny, I got magnus/skywarp last night, tfpredaking has a titanium soundwave for me and I'm getting titanium starscream and revoltech prime and magnus tomorrow.. so I ask.. why am I disappointed I didn't find classics ramjet or reissue soundwave tonight. :grin:

For the same reason I am going to be disappointed when I go hunting tomorrow night and come home with nothing :)
JTKranix
Brainmaster

Next

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 1A 210411A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 2RI (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM345 4D (CA) Greene"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 4A 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #15 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220438 15B (CA) Duggan"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 3RI (CA) Chan"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010Y"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS One-Shot RI 1:10 IDW Comics (CA) Christiansen 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210588 3RI (CA) Milne"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 FEB200644 1A (CA) Guidi"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231010J"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #10 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 APR200733 10B (CA) Deer"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON