This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Missouri Transformers sightings

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

Missouri Transformers sightings

Postby Skiman » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:14 pm

I have been searching for MP Starscream since October and in the three Wal-Marts near that I visit daily, there was nothing to be found but last night after getting a tip from a member here in Saint Louis, I went out searching. Although the tip I got for the current Wal-Mart did not have him on the way back home taken a different route I decided to stop by a Wal-Mart outside my little normal area...

(Little did i know what was to be expected, thinking all hope is lost since the member tip didn't pan out)

So *going into this store with little hope...

At first I was looking at the first 8 feet on the Transformer aisle and saw nothing, thinking to myself another disappointment but I then looked a little to my left at the next 8 foot section and long behold MPSS FEST! I was like "Sweet HELL YEAH, now where's a damn cart!"
Attachments
MPSS.jpg
MPSS.jpg (49.31 KiB) Viewed 1079901 times

--Starscream "Is that you Megatron?" --Megatron "HERE'S A HINT!"
Skiman
Micromaster

Postby Quadrajet » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:01 pm

Nice find! Which WM was it? Keep an eye out for a Concept Bumblebee for me, too!
Quadrajet
Mini-Con

Postby Skiman » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:01 pm

It was the Manchester Wal-Mart just days before BF.
I got two more from there as well.

--Starscream "Is that you Megatron?" --Megatron "HERE'S A HINT!"
Skiman
Micromaster

Re: Missouri Sightings

Postby nemesis-prime » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:12 am

Hey all walmarts in st louis now have the new transformes deluxe universe and animated i was there tonight when the pallets were on the floor . The very nice lady pulled the transformers cases off the pallet and let me take what i wanted and even gave me the factory case box. The box was transformers universe deluxe WV 1 09....dunno what that means.

universe 25th starscream
universe 25th cheetor
universe 25th cyclonus w/ night stick
universe 25th hound w/ ravage
animated blurr
animated swindle
animated blazing lockdown
nemesis-prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 12

Re: Missouri Transformers sightings

Postby data81 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:52 am

Motto: "how the gods chill"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I'm about to get this party started in the midwest.

Target in Kansas City off N. Chateau had a load of the exclusives. I only picked up jazz, but spacecase, arcee, and bumblebee are just sitting there waiting.
data81
Micromaster
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby data81 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:58 am

Motto: "how the gods chill"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
toys r us off barry rd in north kcmo had about 6 masterpiece rodimus' after i picked one up. the target on the same road had thir pegs FILLED with warpath, kup, thundercracker, and wheeljack.

i can't be the only one in missouri that posts on here.
data81
Micromaster
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Skill: 8

Postby bravo775 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Motto: "knowledge can never be destroyed. It can only transform."
Weapon: Air-To-Air Proton Missiles
hey guys im not to sure how much this will help but i work at toys r us in the st.louis mills its not a big store but we have a fair amount of toys and we still have animated Lugnut if anyone is looking for him hes $14.99.
bravo775
Mini-Con
Watch bravo775 on YouTube

Postby mattwhite924 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:28 pm

The K-Marts on Barry Rd. and Antioch Rd. in Kansas City have most of the Prime RiD toys.

The one on Antioch also has the DotM Human Alliance Sideswipe.
mattwhite924
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby mattwhite924 » Fri May 18, 2012 2:33 pm

The Target on Chouteau, in Kansas City had a Knock-Out and a Hotshot the last time I was there. No Vehicons are left though.
mattwhite924
Minibot

Postby ADAPPJ28 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:08 am

The TRU in Independence had 5 MP Thundercrackers on saturday,they must've gotten a new case in recently,they only had 2 a couple weeks ago.
ADAPPJ28
Mini-Con

Postby bonesy91 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:07 am

Motto: ""Watch as I carve this tree, so that I can rebuild this land""
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Bridgeton mo walmart and Target have Fall of Cybertron optimus and jazz. But Shockwave is sold out.

bought the last one a few days ago.

Also
Chesterfield Toys r us and Saint peters toys r us are sold out of Masterpiece optimus prime and did not receive a 2nd shipment :(
After 5 years of avoiding it, the toys are reeling me back in

Collection for 2012
FoC: Optimus Prime, FoC: Shockwave, FoC: Autobot Jazz, FoC: G2 Bruticus gift set (pre-ordered)

WfC: Optimus prime, WfC: Cliffjumper, WfC: Bumblebee, WfC: Megatron, WfC: Soundwave

(trying to get the whole fall of cybertron line :D )
bonesy91
Mini-Con
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Skill: 10

Postby doublej102 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Hello fellow Missouri Transformer fans!!! I will be active on this forum now and will give updates on what I find around the area so if anyone else wants to join they can. I will post later tonight im stopping by a few places after work and will let you all know what I find.

Happy pickup of the week was Armada Unicron on ebay for on 51 bucks MISB. I think its good at least. :CON:
doublej102
Mini-Con
Watch doublej102 on YouTube
Buy from doublej102 on eBay
Strength: 8
Speed: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby doublej102 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:10 pm

Target stores having $10 Transformers Prime beast hunters deluxe class, Target in St. Charles has great selection. Picked up deluxe Starscream, Bulkhead, Wheeljack, and Laserbeak.

Had one more BH Starscream and Bulkhead, and a ton of BH Bumblebee, Soundwave, and Wheeljacks. Worth a look indeed. Also still a few MP Thundercrakers left at Toys r Us by Mid Rivers Mall.

Happy Hunting :CON:
doublej102
Mini-Con

Rhinox and Whirl Sightings

Postby Drift_X » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:31 pm

Toys R' Us in Columbia has Rhinox and Whirl:

20140418_111752.jpg
Drift_X
Mini-Con

Postby doublej102 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:31 pm

Took a long break from collection Transformers, and sold a lot of my collection. I am back now and on the hunt. Seeing if anyone else is out there in Missouri and maybe we can make the forum good for once. Currently on the lookout for Titans Return Tripticon, and I have seem the repaint of Cybertron (Primus) at the Toys r Us in Sunset Hills, and South county Mall. Hope to hear from someone.
doublej102
Mini-Con

Postby Melodiousgiant04 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:43 am

I live in mid Missouri so don't get over to the metro area often but do know that South City TRU had multiple Trypticons as of yesterday.
Melodiousgiant04
Mini-Con

Postby doublej102 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:47 pm

Melodiousgiant04 wrote:I live in mid Missouri so don't get over to the metro area often but do know that South City TRU had multiple Trypticons as of yesterday.

I almost saw this post too late, but got the last one at the TRU luckily. They had a ton of the new MP-10 yesterday as well. Do you live kinda close to Columbia? I was out there for work earlier this week and noticed that TRU didn't have much, but don't really know how well their stock usually is.
doublej102
Mini-Con

Postby Melodiousgiant04 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:26 pm

I'm in Columbia, yes. TRU stocks pretty infrequently, though they did have a ton of the new Titan masters today. Target here is pretty decent, they had Octone and Blitzwing weeks ago. They just got leader megs and Optimus in plus the new cybertron cube ones. I'm mainly looking for wave 5 stuff now so probably gonna be a bit.
Melodiousgiant04
Mini-Con

Postby doublej102 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:35 am

I am looking for those as well. I got back into collecting a little bit ago, and now looking to catch up on the titans return line. I like to keep my stuff in box though, and boy do those deluxe boxes bend up real bad. But otherwise I say check out your local Walmart as well. The ones around me have titans masters for as low as 2,50 I saw yesterday. Otherwise newest I have seen recently was leader sky shadow at a target in o'fallon MO. Very nice figure.
doublej102
Mini-Con

Postby DestronMirage22 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:44 pm

Hey fellow Missouri Seibertronians!! :D
I live in the Independence area and I'm gonna start sharing some toy sightings with ya guys and hopefully we'll be able to help each other out.

You guys know of any stores in the Independence or KC area that have any Generations figures from before Combiner Wars? Any help would be appreciated.
DestronMirage22
Minibot

Postby doublej102 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:14 pm

DestronMirage22 wrote:Hey fellow Missouri Seibertronians!! :D
I live in the Independence area and I'm gonna start sharing some toy sightings with ya guys and hopefully we'll be able to help each other out.

You guys know of any stores in the Independence or KC area that have any Generations figures from before Combiner Wars? Any help would be appreciated.

I am from STL, so no sure don't. But what are you looking for? I'm trying to unload some of my figures around that time and I can check if I have them. I have loose and new, so let me know.
doublej102
Mini-Con

Postby DestronMirage22 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:12 am

doublej102 wrote:
DestronMirage22 wrote:Hey fellow Missouri Seibertronians!! :D

I am from STL, so no sure don't. But what are you looking for? I'm trying to unload some of my figures around that time and I can check if I have them. I have loose and new, so let me know.

I'm pretty much looking for anything at this point. I missed out on a lot of great figures and now I'm just trying to pick up whatever cool figures I can get.

I really appreciate the offer, but I'd rather purchase my figs from retail stores. That way, I could return it if I run into any major QC issues.
DestronMirage22
Minibot

Postby doublej102 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:25 pm

Just found MPM-04 Optimus Prime out in the Mid Rivers Mall Toys R Us. Only had 1, but I assume they will start showing up at other locations in MO soon so keep an eye out if you on the hunt for it! Also, had about 10 MP-10 Optimus Prime as well.
doublej102
Mini-Con

Postby Patrickab7 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:28 pm

Brentwood (near St. Louis) Target has Blackwing, Rippersnapper, and Evolution Rodimus.
Patrickab7
Micromaster
Watch Patrickab7 on YouTube

Postby SGMLordMirage » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:09 pm

Motto: "In my book: Treat as hostile here and now, apologize later!"
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
Anyone looking for Studio Series 53 (Mixmaster) and 54 (Megatron, a Walmart in Branson (Branson Hills PKWY) had one of each. In addition, they had Siege Spinister and Crosshairs.

Walmart in Nixa had SS 54 as well.

While I usually post stuff under “Virginia” where I am stationed, I am home on leave here in Southern Missouri, thought I would add something here while I am home.

Happy Hunting,

SGM
Attachments
DF11DA89-3773-464C-B70A-4ED5B11A0965.jpeg
EF16C14E-5C4E-44BF-B987-0B4E1147B62F.jpeg
SGMLordMirage
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Buy from SGMLordMirage on eBay
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Next

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #3 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2021 JUL210317 3B MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #3 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics FEB230374 3A MOTU Nunez"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr X 1:60 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics 1X (CA) Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr I Symbol FOIL Gold Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230212 1I"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230204 1A (CA) Nakayama (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr N 1:15 black light Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240118 2N Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr S 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240123 2S (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr T 1:30 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240124 2T Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZG FOC 1:10 B&W Dynamite Comics DEC237143 1ZG (CA) Liefeld"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr K 1:10 design Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240115 2K (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr P 1:20 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240120 2P (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #1 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics DEC220423 1C Aragones"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #2 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics AUG231236 2C Hardman"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #4 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics MAR230301 4B MOTU Lopez"
Masters Universe M ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON