This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Mexico Transformers sightings

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

New Mexico Transformers sightings

Postby Seibertron » Mon May 11, 2009 2:00 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Please post your TF toy finds for New Mexico in here. Be sure to post the town the store was in where you found stuff so other members know if it is near them.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: New Mexico sightings

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I dunno if it's known these guys our out yet but I bought ROTF Skywarp @ wal-mart in Farmington, NM Friday night; they also had Ramjet, but they're both straight repaints of Movie Starscream and they're asking 26.99 for them. I'd post pics, but all the good ones I got are too big.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Re: New Mexico sightings

Postby Bradicus » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Sorry gang, I'm new to posting sightings, so I missed posting how many Masterpiece Skywarps were left at Wal Mart in Albuquerque. There were at least 6 left when I purchased mine.

Cheers, Bradicus
Bradicus
Mini-Con

Re: New Mexico Transformers sightings

Postby Bradicus » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Just found Masterpiece Skywarp and the smaller Skywarp and Ramjet Walmart exlusive figures at Walmart on Carlisle in Albuquerque in the toy clearance area for $7 apiece! (Sorry bout the run-on but I'm excited) Yes, Masterpiece Skywarp for $7!!! Not sure how or why, but a $65 figure on sale for $7 bucks is amazing, not to mention the $30 exlusives for $7 as well! Get em while they last, I bought 3 of each and there are still many left!

On a side note, I found the big Devastator on sale at Target on Paseo Del Norte in Albuquerque for $56 last week. Forgot to post it though.

Cheers,
Bradicus
Bradicus
Mini-Con

Postby Seibertron » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:20 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Bradicus wrote:Just found Masterpiece Skywarp and the smaller Skywarp and Ramjet Walmart exlusive figures at Walmart on Carlisle in Albuquerque in the toy clearance area for $7 apiece! (Sorry bout the run-on but I'm excited) Yes, Masterpiece Skywarp for $7!!! Not sure how or why, but a $65 figure on sale for $7 bucks is amazing, not to mention the $30 exlusives for $7 as well! Get em while they last, I bought 3 of each and there are still many left!

On a side note, I found the big Devastator on sale at Target on Paseo Del Norte in Albuquerque for $56 last week. Forgot to post it though.

Cheers,
Bradicus

WOW! $7 each??? Any chance you can scan in your receipt or something and email it to news@seibertron.com? This definitely sounds news worthy to me. Congrats on finding him for that incredibly cheap. Hell, I'd probably buy a dozen or so at that price to help them clear him out.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Seibertron wrote:
Bradicus wrote:Just found Masterpiece Skywarp and the smaller Skywarp and Ramjet Walmart exlusive figures at Walmart on Carlisle in Albuquerque in the toy clearance area for $7 apiece! (Sorry bout the run-on but I'm excited) Yes, Masterpiece Skywarp for $7!!! Not sure how or why, but a $65 figure on sale for $7 bucks is amazing, not to mention the $30 exlusives for $7 as well! Get em while they last, I bought 3 of each and there are still many left!

Cheers,
Bradicus

WOW! $7 each??? Any chance you can scan in your receipt or something and email it to news@seibertron.com? This definitely sounds news worthy to me. Congrats on finding him for that incredibly cheap. Hell, I'd probably buy a dozen or so at that price to help them clear him out.

Yeah, it's too bad I'm not going to be visiting my niece in the Farmington area anytime soon (which is how I was able to get the Skywarp at the Wal-Mart there). I'd look into this.

We do have wal-marts here too, though...
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Air Commander Starscream » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Motto: ""Decepticons Forever!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
A tip for any other Seibertronians in NM. There is 1 more Wheeljack at the Target on Paseo Del Norte and I-25 (Albuquerque). The bubble on the card is damaged however.
Air Commander Starscream
News Admin
News Credits: 337
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Me Grimlock King » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:35 pm

It wouldnt let me put the exact amount of MP Rodimus's I found at my TRU on Indian School RD ABQ,NM but there were actually 9 there total as of the 15th
Me Grimlock King
Mini-Con

DOTM Dark Steel?

Postby Transformers Fanatic » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:54 pm

Has anybody seen him in the stores yet?
If so what state and what store?
Transformers Fanatic
Fuzor

Re: DOTM Dark Steel?

Postby don-tony » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Motto: "At times reloading is the best option.
I don't need luck, I have ammo."
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
picked the only one up at my local target, in farmington, New Mexico
don-tony
Mini-Con
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Skill: 6

DOTM cannon force ironhide

Postby don-tony » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Motto: "At times reloading is the best option.
I don't need luck, I have ammo."
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
came across this one in my local target in new mexico. he was the only one and very well hidden. i have not seen anything on his release. did i just get lucky or have others found him?
don-tony
Mini-Con
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Skill: 6

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr E Rage Image Comics 2023 1123IM812 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #1 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Golden (W) Hama 220721A"
NEW!
GI JOE YEARBOOK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #10 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 APR200704 10A (CA) Evenhuis (A)Walter (W) Allor"
GI JOE #10 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SPECIAL MISSIONS #25 Marvel Comics 1988 200610A (CA) Kubert (A) Trimpe"
GI JOE SPECIAL MIS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220413 3B (CA) Murphy"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 2C 1223IM261 (CA) Burnham"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230290 2A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr C Laughter Image Comics 2023 1123IM810 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 JUN238040 (CA) Barry + Spicer"
VOID RIVALS #1 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM895 (CA) Guara"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE BEST OF SNAKE EYES IDW Comics 2022 APR221559 (CA) Biggie"
GI JOE BEST OF SNA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #304 Cvr A Image Comics 1223IM280 304A (CA) Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Brown 220721A"
NEW!
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B GI JOE 1223IM272 (CA) Shalvey (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr B Imag ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON