This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Alternate Mode Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Alternate Mode Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker

Postby Marcdachamp » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:30 am

Wow, Lockdown and Brawn look amazing. Lockdown is one of the few Animated figures I never caved on, but I may rectify that.
Marcdachamp
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1

Re: Alternate Mode Images of ROTF N.E.S.T. - Brawn, Ratchet, Lockdown & Skystalker

Postby First-Aid » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:00 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Wow...

Brawn is just flipping awesome...

Combined mode for Skystalker is kinda lame...reminds me a little of the old GIJoe Night Raven. Figure is nice though. Looking forward to this wave.

Does anyone know if Dirge has been released yet?
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Mechastrike » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:31 am

Brawn looks like Longarm on steroids and Skystalker looks like Shockwave.
Mechastrike
Combiner

Postby Noideaforaname » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:41 am

Who's Divebomb that Skystalker's bio is referring to?
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Blurrz » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:45 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Brawn wins.

Noideaforaname wrote:Who's Divebomb that Skystalker's bio is referring to?

Ransack

First-Aid wrote:Does anyone know if Dirge has been released yet?

Only in Asia so far
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Mkall » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:42 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I don't know why people are so into lockdown? I just can't see the attraction.

Brawn's a must have for me though, maybe Skystalker

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Convotron » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:03 pm

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Personally, I like unconventional designs so Lockdown is the type of character I gravitate towards.

I like the way that the alt mode is a spiky muscle car. I also like the way that the bot mode is spiky, tall and lanky, and Frankenstein-esque. The hook hand adds to the unconventional design for a Transformer where most designs are mainly symmetrical. The green, black, silver, red, and gold colour scheme works for me on this figure because it's an over-the-top design, even by TFA standards. It also works for the RotF version of the character, which for better or worse, is more TFA than RotF in its aesthetics.
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
Convotron
City Commander
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby Doubledealer93 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Brawn and Skystalker are a must buy! :APPLAUSE: but in my opinion lockdown and ratchet are just ugly. :SICK:

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Man I hope that Ratchets vehicle mode isn't too out of scale. Also, I'm loving the movie Lockdown... Aw helll I like them all and I need them all!
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Forgotten » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
Lockdown and Skystalker look great, must haves along with Bludgeon, Dirge, Mindwipe, Leader Starscream. Aww hell, all the decepticons I don't own yet. Ratchet looks god-awful, never liked him anyways, the only Ratchet I have is Desert Rescue or whatever from ROTF and that's 'cause somebody gave it to me. Brawn is pretty cool and Armorhide is just awesome.
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby Swiftpaw » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Brawn and Lockdown looks effing sweet. Skystalker looks good too. Ratchet actually looks better than his Voyager versions.

I'm also loving how they are putting some effort into the card back bios to make some ties between characters so things are more interesting. Bludgeon and the new Ironhide, Dirge & Armorhide, stealing from TFA for Ratchet and Lockdown, Skystalker's mentions the new Scattorshot, and so on
Recent Aquisitions:
RTS Special Ops Jazz
RTS Wreck-Gar
FP Warbot Defender
Generations Blurr
Swiftpaw
Vehicon

Postby Diem » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:03 pm

I've been pretty negative about Transformer releases recently, but Brawns robot mode is super sexy. His generic military truck thing mode looks fine, but it's not really my bag.

Lockdown looks odd...too cartoony for the movie line, too realistic for Animated.

I'm bitter about the fact that they brought the name "Mindwipe" back, but then made him a Mindwipe in name only. If I think of these stealth plane guys as new characters rather than a Mindwipe update though, they look pretty good. I hope that now Hasbro's brought back the name they do something more...homagey with it.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby Galvatron X » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:24 pm

Motto: "Such heroic nonsense..."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
:shock: Man, I can't tell you how much I'm lovin' Brawn's robot mode. Wow, that looks good! One of the best ROTF robot mode thus far, I say.
Galvatron X
Gestalt Team Leader
Strength: 6
Firepower: 4

Postby OptimusShr » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Ratchet: Maybe

Everyone else: Come to poppa!
OptimusShr
Fuzor

Postby Ungie » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:51 pm

Motto: "Hoo-hah! Cherry Soda!"
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
i like the idea of a deluxe ratchet but its too small and alittle too kibbly on the uderside unlike his 1st movie counterpart. nice, but ill stick with size over accuracy. the legs on the 1st one arent even that bad.
Ungie
Fuzor
Watch Ungie on YouTube
Buy from Ungie on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Heckfire » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:16 pm

Motto: "Nothing is impossible, just improbable."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
Now THAT'S a Brawn that won't get taken down by a shoulder hit...and Lockdown is awesome!
"Grab a shovel, I'm one skull away from a Mouseketeer reunion." - Bender
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy...all right, give me the bomb." —Ultra Magnus
You got WRECK-ROLLED!
Heckfire
Vehicon
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Loose » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:46 am

probably the best wave so far..although not for everyone..i still getting Ratchet though coz he has gun, unlike the voyager mold
Loose
Mini-Con

Postby Autobot032 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:31 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
*sighs* I had hope for some of those figures, but Ratchet looks worse, now that I've seen him in these pictures.

Brawn just lost any points with me.

The only hope is Lockdown, and even he looks rather bad. I might buy it in support of Animated only.

Thoroughly unimpressed.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Convotron » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:54 am

Diem wrote:Lockdown looks odd...too cartoony for the movie line, too realistic for Animated.

That's my criticism of the toy when I look at it objectively. The figure doesn't seem to fit in either line.

Convotron
City Commander

Postby Autobot032 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:40 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Convotron wrote:
Diem wrote:Lockdown looks odd...too cartoony for the movie line, too realistic for Animated.

That's my criticism of the toy when I look at it objectively. The figure doesn't seem to fit in either line.

If I'm remembering correctly, didn't they make Lockdown to be compatible with Ratchet, like in Animated?
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby astig » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:50 am

BRAWN does remind me of MAN AT ARMS from HeMan MOTU...very cool figure :grin:
"BUMBLEBEE, STOP LUBRICATING THE MAN!"

http://3niteam.deviantart.com/
astig
Minibot

Postby Convotron » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:18 pm

Autobot032 wrote:If I'm remembering correctly, didn't they make Lockdown to be compatible with Ratchet, like in Animated?

That's what we've been told.

Convotron
City Commander

Postby noctorro » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:43 pm

Aargh! I'm sold on all of 'm, Brawn looks super awesome. I get the same vibe of 'm like Cybertron Defense Hotshot.
Combat Aurobots :)
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Solrac333 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Pretty cool. :grin:
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Windsweeper » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:08 pm

Like that Lockdown. Hated the head on his Animated incarnation, reminded me of the hated Armada Scavenger. This head looks a lot cooler.

Ratchet is my favourite Movie Autobot so will probably pick him up.

Skystalker is nice too. Like the Shockwave/Payload type heads.
Windsweeper
Godmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #1 Vol 1 G1 Autobots Dreamwave Comics 2002 (CA) Lee"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Machines Fast Food Premium 2000 230313A"
BLACKARACHNIA Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TWIN TWIST Transformers G1 Jumpstarters complete + instructions 1985 220807A"
NEW!
TWIN TWIST Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN Transformers G1 Triplechangers complete + instructions 1985 221120A"
NEW!
ASTROTRAIN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATTRAP Transformers Beast Wars Walmart vtg reissue Hasbro 2021 New"
RATTRAP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
KICKBACK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210583 9A (CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #16 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAR220504 16A (CA) Lopez"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MPG-02 GETSUEI Transformers Masterpiece G1 Trainbots Raiden Hasbro 2023 New"
MPG-02 GETSUEI Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
DINOBOT Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Construct-Bots WHEELJACK Elite Class Transformers E1:01 G1 Hasbro New 2013"
Construct-Bots WHE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G2 DECEPTICON MADNESS Flip 'n' Fun Activity Pad 1993 210713A"
Transformers G2 DE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON