This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Toy Images of Takara Device Label Cheetus

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Toy Images of Takara Device Label Cheetus

Postby Mach » Fri May 28, 2010 6:04 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
The latest Device Label that has been released in Japan and Asia is the Device Label Cheetus. Cheetus is a repaint version of Device Label Ravage.
As usual, our fellow Japanese Transformers collector - Alfes 2010 has uploaded a gallery of the Device Label Cheetus on his personal toy blog. Check out below for the images:

If you wish to view the full gallery, head over Alfes 2010's blog here: http://higekumatoytoy.blog60.fc2.com/bl ... y-721.html
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Toy Images of Takara Device Label Cheetus

Postby Amelie » Fri May 28, 2010 6:52 am

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
That. Is. AWESOME! Better than Ravage. :shock:
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby Mkall » Fri May 28, 2010 7:15 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
That looks way cool. Him and DL Tigatron are welcome additions to my shelves.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Blurrz » Fri May 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Wow, the colors are surprisingly vibrant. Might even consider it...
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Fri May 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
He's a welcome addition to my collection, and i'm considering tigatron as well, I already have ravage and love his the design!
Seibertron wrote:

Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.

JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESERT TRACKER RATCHET Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete 2009"
NEW!
DESERT TRACKER RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MUDFLAP Transformers Cybertron Voyager complete w/ Cyber Key v6t7 2005 231101A"
NEW!
MUDFLAP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109R"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
NEW!
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109W"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON