This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

4x XP This Weekend on WFC!

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: 4x XP This Weekend on WFC!

Postby JetOptimus23 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:22 am

Motto: "I hecked up"
Weapon: Dirge Gun
Whoooo! Scout maxed out! Cloaking rocks! So does Backstab. Watch your backs, cause i'm comin for ya!
PROFESSIONAL ARMADA APOLOGIST

Currently on a quest to collect as many Unicron Trilogy toys as possible...maybe even complete the collection...
JetOptimus23
Godmaster
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Postby Airhawk » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:37 am

Motto: "A Battle without honor is no battle at all"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Been getting 20-25k xp a round easily this weekend, just a shame the playstation network's gone down with me only needing 5 more levels on the scout :(
Airhawk
Minibot
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Postby Defect » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:33 am

Motto: "I'll never be a decepticon or an autobot!"
Weapon: No Weapon
Well so far ive entered Prime mode and got all my guys back to 15 :D . Its gonna feel so slow going back to normal :-( still though i have a new found love for the soldier ;)
Defect
Mini-Con
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 4

Postby WANTED WES » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Haha...wow...seeing all the primes online now and you guys posting really shows me how sucky I am in this game. I still love it though. I didn't have the time I would like to invest this last weekend so I might get my scout to 25 ( He's 21 right now ) before end of Sunday. Scientist is 25 before 4xp weekend.

To compare, I feel good when I get 10,000 XP. So it sucks that us crappy players take 2-3 times longer than you guys who are skilled.

UPDATE: Got Scout to Level 25. I think the experts all dropped off late at night and I was able to get more points than I usually do. Hope they do another 4 XP again
WANTED WES
Micromaster

Postby truegrit » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:07 am

10.000 is still a lot :) For me it just completely swings all around depending on how the opposition is and how cooperative my team is. A bad game might've only netted me 5K xp during this last weekend. On the other hand…I got in one of those "no one is on a team" Conquest games and it was absolute mayhem :lol: By the end, my leader had gone up 40,000+ XP
truegrit
Mini-Con

Postby NiteStar » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
WANTED WES wrote:Haha...wow...seeing all the primes online now and you guys posting really shows me how sucky I am in this game. I still love it though. I didn't have the time I would like to invest this last weekend so I might get my scout to 25 ( He's 21 right now ) before end of Sunday. Scientist is 25 before 4xp weekend.

Well granted I do have some skill especially with my Seeker/Scientist. I worked hard at leveling up on my own but I was lucky enough to find a group that was Boosting which helped a lot. Boosting in Conquest at 600XP a hit was unbelievable. I would get like 36,000 game.
I Primed out on my own at the start of the 4X XP weekend then my classes all reseted. Then I Boosted my classes back up to level 20's.

WANTED WES wrote:UPDATE: Got Scout to Level 25. I think the experts all dropped off late at night and I was able to get more points than I usually do. Hope they do another 4 XP again

Not sure if they will. I think this was one of the last ones of the summer. They might again but not for awhile,...... could be wrong though.
NiteStar
Transmetal Warrior
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby OldStyle » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:53 pm

I had a blast playing during this weekend. I got my Leader up to level 25, but now it seems like its taking forever to get the rest of my guys up. I just hope they fix the server issues, its the only thing that brings the game down for me.
Xbox Live Gamertag: Speerbrecker
OldStyle
Mini-Con

Postby Varia31 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:52 am

Motto: "So long as a noble warrior lives, he must never give up the fight until his final breath."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Yes! Prime mode made, and Leader maxed out again! Victory is mine! :KREMZEEK:
Varia31
Vehicon
News Credits: 3
Watch Varia31 on YouTube
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby NiteStar » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
OldStyle wrote:I had a blast playing during this weekend. I got my Leader up to level 25, but now it seems like its taking forever to get the rest of my guys up. I just hope they fix the server issues, its the only thing that brings the game down for me.

I know. Its constantly one thing or another. Is Activision or whoever is in charge of the server even going to address it?
Its like they are not even doing anything.
Hell, shut it down for a day or two to work on it if they have to, if it means the problems will be fixed.
NiteStar
Transmetal Warrior
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby paul053 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:42 am

NiteStar wrote:
WANTED WES wrote:UPDATE: Got Scout to Level 25. I think the experts all dropped off late at night and I was able to get more points than I usually do. Hope they do another 4 XP again

Not sure if they will. I think this was one of the last ones of the summer. They might again but not for awhile,...... could be wrong though.

Everybody stops playing now and I think they will have another one in the labor day weekend.
paul053
Godmaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from paul053 on eBay

Previous

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220271 1C (CA) Mora"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 OCT221762 4B (CA) Galloway"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr S 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240206 3S (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics SEP221734 3RI (CA) Qualano 230103C"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #5 Cvr D 1:10 RI IDW Comics 2023 JUL231258 5D Williams"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #2 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics 2023 NOV220376 2D (CA) Bernardo"
MMPR TMNT II #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZG FOC 1:10 B&W Dynamite Comics DEC237143 1ZG (CA) Liefeld"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr G 1:50 Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220389 3G (CA) Di Meo"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #134 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 SEP221725 134A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Pe"
TMNT #134 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #4 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 JUL229232 4C (CA) Eastman"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #4 Cvr C RI 1:10 IDW Comics APR231621 4C Myer"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST DAY SPECIAL #1 Cvr E 1:50 IDW Comics FEB231514 1E Escorzas"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #1 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics DEC220422 1B MOTU Jones"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ZH 1:15 FOC foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN247378 2ZH (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON